Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

love the pic just! she's all girly

congrats on a girl croy!!!

hope you feel better sara! are you going to find out gender with this one?

Hopeful- definitely. We'll get one of the new blood tests to rule out trisomys around 12 weeks and find out gender then. I'm happy either way this time around... A girl would be more practical- Eva has so many beautiful things I'd love to reuse, but I'd also love to have one of each. How are Ava and Dylan doing? I think I must have missed your last update.

Croy: Congrats on a girl!!!!:happydance:

Just: How long is she? Zoe was 28 inches at 7 months and that puts her in the 95th or so.

Fili: I wish Zoe was a good sleeper. She was finally STTN, but then 2 weeks ago she started waking up during the night again to be fed. Usually 2 times, and we're talking about 7-8oz bottles so pretty sure she needs it. It's just annoying. I don't mind the 5 am one, it's the 12-1 am that kills me. Although last night she had a feed at 10 just before I went to bed and then another one at 5. So maybe I should just feed her before going to bed. I was thinking growth spurt, but it's been 2 weeks. And she eats a lot during the day and gets a bottle right before bed at 7 pm as well.

Have just caught up but I'm a bit brain fried As to what I read!'

Croy wowsers! Congrats my lovely so nice to have one of each you must feel blessed? Teenage years will b fun especially with Levi being an older bro with friends!!!! I secretly ( well just you ladies!) hope for another girl, I always wanted a girl an when I think more about it I do hope for another one but I do no one of each will b amazing!! I do secretly have an inkling girl, so much so I went an brought pink bottles!! Poor boy if its a boy lol!! A boy would b nice for Pete but he's good with girls an he actually brings out the best I think, Lexi is so supple N a toughie she rarely cries at falling or loud noises sges very fearless! ( which isn't good) Pete got her an electric quad an is teaching her to do it herself!!!!

X

:hi: just a quick update and I promise I'll catch up properly later in the day today. I was away in Spain for 5 weeks and couldn't connect properly from there & we returned last week & it's been all about schools, books, uniforms, sorting clothes,..... Not much free time but enough to do a test yesterday with 2ndmu & I got a bfp!! Still can't believe it's happening so soon!! I'm getting my Fragmin,once again, tomorrow from UCLH.

BFP central in here...I'm staying well away...oh wait...I've already been dusted :haha:

Croy...congrats on your girl

Sara...tiredness has been harder for me this time around :sleep:

Amanda...shit that sounds truly awful and scary :cry: I ma SO glad you are all ok :hugs:

Hopeful...are things better with the sleeping these days? Crazy how different they are :hugs:

JKT...love the Emelia pic :cloud9:

All you new preggos need a ticker :thumbup:

Kat...your life sounds idyllic

Fili..you are crazy but we all know that :winkwink:

Davies...are staying team :yellow: Pink bottles already :haha:

:hi: to anyone I have missed

AFM....all ok...Louis has been poorly for the last week with a cough and cold, I feel like the second tri energy is coming :yipee: and we are going on our fist proper holiday next week...any tips for a plane trip to keep Louis occupied? Davies...are you allowed to take any food on for children??

XxX

Madrid, congratulations. Its never ending the amount of new pregnancies on here.

NSN, lucky you going on holiday. Its no fun when these babies are ill, the only positive being that Louis has got it now and not on holiday.
Im also really suffering with severe tiredness. Its funny you don't know whether its worse this time around or just that we have to chase after active babies.

Melfy, when I measured Emelia she was 30 inches long. To me she dosent even look particularly long, or maybe its just that she looks in proportion.

I have my second scan tomorrow and all being well I'll make a ticker then. I should be at least 7+2.
Im hating all these white lies that Im having to tell to people when I need grandparents to watch Emelia so I can go to scans, but we have decided that we're not telling anyone until 12 weeks. I just don't want anyone worrying about me and thinking I should be taking it easier as I know myself that I want to carry on as normal especially when I have Emelia to take care of.
I also don't want my work to get wind of it yet as I have applied for a change of hours when I go back in January and then they are probably not going to be pleased when I announce that Im only back for a few months as this baby will be due in April.

MADRID, OMG!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! Congrats to you, honey!

Croy- Congrats on a girl...one of each is absolutely perfect!

Hello everyone :wave:

I guess I should move over here now, I couldn't find the thread at first but here I am :D

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Caitlyn Ella-Rose was born on the 4th September at 15:51, feel free to nosey at my journal for the birth story, it was done by my partner as I don't remember much :haha: My journal is in my signature.

Here is a couple of photos of us all :) she looks like ET with the green blanket around her :haha:

Attachments

• Me, Andrew and Caitlyn 5.jpg
    Me, Andrew and Caitlyn 5.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Caitlyn 52.jpg
    Caitlyn 52.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
  • Caitlyn 19.jpg
    Caitlyn 19.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Caitlyn 32.jpg
    Caitlyn 32.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
Yay croy!! You're going to have so much fun!! It's an amazing feeling to get what you want!! I was on cloud 9 for weeks! I want a boy after this as 3 girls would perhaps mean one was left out when older?? I would be upset to never have a girl lol! I'll get 3 now. It's dress shopping time!!! :wohoo:

i think i just got pregnant reading the updates

madrid - congrats!!!

zebra - welcome and congrats! love the pics! what a gorgeous little girl

good luck on the scan JW - will be great!

Ha hopeful! I never thought for one minute so many of us would be preggo again! Having 2 under 2 I easy though isn't it? Isn't it?! :)

Croy- congrats on :pink:!!! Yay :) I love having a daughter! One of each is great too

Madrid- congrats on your bfp! :happydance:

Zebra- welcome to marl

Sara- sorry your mom left :/ I'm sure the extra help and adult company was nice for you. I'm a mommy's girl so I understand lol hang in there mama

That's all I remember. Not much time to post! Will catch up.

Am I the only one here now who isn't prego?!? :haha:

Hopeful- I just saw your comment and lol'd I would worry reading the updates got me preg too if I hadn't just started my period yesterday :haha:

Hopeful - ha ha, there is certainly something in the water!

Madrid - Congrats!!!!!

Zebra - Welcome and so many congratulations! She is beautiful! and I love her name. Caitlin is one of my faves. Just so pretty :) Enjoy these first sweet and exhausting weeks!

Fili - Thanks for the congrats. I think its funny you are thinking you might end up with 3 girls one day - Bless you and dh is the teenage years if you do :) I love the idea of a little girie in the middle of 2 boys. I would love a third...might have to convince dh though, he is happy with 2. I would love 4 but I don't see that as possible so I will campaign for 3 and if that works I will be happy. But I would really want another boy if we have a third. I know it seems silly to be thinking about a third when I have no idea if I can even cope with 2 or would be able to have a third but I can't help it. We might want to adopt instead of trying for a pregnancy again. I guess time will tell!

Tuckie - Thanks for the congrats. I can just see how much fun you have with Bay. I am so excited to have a little girl to enjoy in the father son way I see hubby have with Levi.

afm - I am so tired ladies. I don;t know whats been going on with Levi recently but the past 3 nights Levi has woken up, the first night and last night he wouldn't settle except on me where he was happy to sleep so he came in bed with us but of course he sprawled so dh and I didn't get much rest. The middle night we gave him medicine but he didn't really settle and I wasn't able to get back to sleep for literally hours. I think I got about 5 hours sleep total and it wasn't in a row. I can't move today!
Think he is officially moving to one mid day nap which I am fine with if it means he will go down easily. Hoping the nap gets longer though its still only about an hour and a half.

I have my scan next Friday to check this baby out. I can't tell you why but knowing its a girl I feel as though I have more to lose if there is a problem. Our tests have all come back looking great but it doesn't mean there is nothing wrong with this little lady. I am praying hard that will will get the all clear and she will be healthy.

We get to pick our c-section date too. It can;t be before the 17h so with my parents coming in from England on the 14th I am thinking the 18th might be good. they will have got over jet lag and Levi will have adjusted to them and they will ave had a few days just with him. The hospital is just a few blocks from our house so Levi will stay home with my parents (and most likely j's parents too so they can be close by :) ) while I have surgery. Then they can bring him back and forth to the hospital easily and Levi will be fine with having them put him to bed or wake up with them here.

Phew, that was a long update. I guess I haven't had too many friends to chat to the past few tired days.

Hoping this week slows down a bit. I have a bridal shower to throw on Sunday and I still have a ton to get ready for it. And then my math class starts on Monday. Its online but I am still not excited. After this quarter I only have 3 more to go. I feel like I am going to be in school forever!!!

Question - Are any of you US ladies members of the YMCA? Do you use the childcare and do you like it?

croy- not a member of ymca but a coworker has talked about it in the past, she likes it but her girls are older (6 and 11 or so) and it's cheaper than daycare. hope levi sleeps tonight for you! it's rough not getting sleep, can't imagine being pregs through it

fili - it is hard with 2, BUT, you girls already are pros! a second will go much smoother as you already know what to do.

Tuck- Nope! I'm not preggo, either! But hopefully sometime after December I will be!

Madrid: Congrats on your BFP:happydance: There's gotta be something about this thread that makes everyone preggo again:haha: Lots of sticky vibes to you!!

Croy: Can't remember if I've told you already (thank you pregnancy and baby brain:haha:) but congrats on team pink!!! :) Girls are amazing, love getting cute little dresses (because yes, apparently Zoe still looks like a boy with pink pants and a purple hat:dohh:) is so much fun :)

Fili: I was also super happy when we found out it's another girl. Of course we'd like a boy at some point, but for the time being, another girl is what I was hoping for. And now when I get new stuff for Zoe, I know it will also be useful for her little sister:blush:

Just: She sure is one tall baby. I also don't really think Zoe is that tall, but when I see her wearing 12-18 months onesies, pyjamas or shirts, it makes me realize that yes, she might be a bit tall:haha:

Wow ladies busy busy!!!!

Congrats Madrid it's definitely catching!!!! Xx

Jodi I thought u were pg for a min that made me laugh x

Never you can take any food Hun they don't allow yoghurt or liquids foods so sandwiches crisps biscuit fruit etc all fine! Where u going Hun?? Toys blanket comfy clothes calpol incase you need it other than that I'm sure b fine Hun x

Croydon I'm sure all will b well with ur little lady!! So exciting!!! X

Afm were off to center parcs for the weekend, Pete has paid for me to go to the spa with my mum for the day..... Relax facial nails I can't wait!!! An to spend time with my family! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->