Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Wow ladies busy busy!!!!

Congrats Madrid it's definitely catching!!!! Xx

Jodi I thought u were pg for a min that made me laugh x

Never you can take any food Hun they don't allow yoghurt or liquids foods so sandwiches crisps biscuit fruit etc all fine! Where u going Hun?? Toys blanket comfy clothes calpol incase you need it other than that I'm sure b fine Hun x

Croydon I'm sure all will b well with ur little lady!! So exciting!!! X

Afm were off to center parcs for the weekend, Pete has paid for me to go to the spa with my mum for the day..... Relax facial nails I can't wait!!! An to spend time with my family! X

Hi ladies,

Im just back from scan number 2 and all is well. Baby is measuring 7+5 so I've made my ticker now.

Congrats just!! Great news!!

Davies you're so lucky! I wish I could go somewhere like that!!

Back from hospital! I've got my Fragmin now so I can start from tonight. This time I won't be using progesterone though.

Hopeful, I got a scan pic but you cant even see anything on it. I promise to post the next good ones.

Madrid, is fragmin the same as clexane? to thin the blood. Im just curious. Also did you decide not to take progesterone this time around?
Im on the exact same medication as last time, clexane, low dose aspirin and progesterone.

Great news just! :wohoo: And I took everything as you know. And yes I think that is clexane... I think. So happy for you!

Davies I'm so jealous! That sounds wonderful have a fab time! Isn't it expensive to go there?

Croy you will be able to persuade your hubby for 3 I'm sure! Or you could just have an accident :rofl:. I want 4 but I just dont think it will be so great for our quality of life - holidays etc but maybe I'm wrong. I don't care so much if I have 4 girls but i think Josh would like to have a football pal out of 4 babies although he has never really expressed a great want for a boy. I think having miscarriages has made me want lots of kiddies as I used to imagine a quiet house forever :cry: SO depressing to think of that now! however I never Forget that feeling!

Any uk ladies watching 'Educating Yorkshire' it is frightening! I would be heartbroken of lexi ended up somewhere like that! Any of you thinking of schools yet? I am! I'm a primary school teacher and worried about the best place to send her!!! It's daunting and scary that I'm already worrying about this!

Congrats just!

Davies which one u going to? We went to longleat in may and its fab!! If weather ok the safari park is next door Alfie loved it!!!

Just is the same as clexane but on a lower dose. Last time I took progesterone as I wasn't too sure when I got my bfp on what the issue was. Sara sent me what she had left & a friend bought me some more in Spain (you can buy it over the counter there without prescription). The docs said I didn't need it then and as my APS has been confirmed after having Z, that seems the only reason why I was have the mc's. I take also baby aspirin and calcium because the docs explained that these type of drugs can affect your bones a lot, so they recommend I have 2 calcium tablets daily. I rather not take any more stuff. I ended up so fed up with tablets last time. I may try prenatals too but not sure if there's any real benefit.

Fili I haven't watched that. I don't have much time for tv at the moment

JKT congrats and yay for a ticker

Fili...I don't even want to think about school :nope:

Davies...have a fab time...we are off to Fuerteventura :thumbup: thanks for the tips :flower:

Happy Friday all :flower:

Xxx

hi andrea! been stalking your journal when i can, you keep so busy it seems. have fun on your trip!

i didn't mention this before but we had to change daycares, were going to go to a center but too expensive and the in home daycare i wanted to go to from the beginning had 2 spots open up, so I took my kids there monday, then the providor found out she can only take 1 of them until nov 1 so i have ava at her friends daycare (close by her house) and dylan at her house! they love it, those 2 daycare ladys are awesome, have big outdoor spaces and lot of toys and indoor space. the kids are walking more (dylan walks mostly, ava crawls more than walks but it working on it, her feet are small - size 3

Hi girls! Congrats Just on a great scan. Wonderful news.

Madrid congrats on a new bean too!

Croy, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I knew it was a girl for you. For some reason I was sure of it. Massive congrats. I was a very tame teenager. It's possible!

Davies, your trip sounds lovely. Enjoy. I think you are having another girl too for some reason.

Jodi, Delilah wears size 3 shoes too! That's great that they are loving their new daycares. Are they both on one nap now?

Sorry I can't keep up ladies. All my free time is spent studying. Just wanted to say a quick hello. I do continue to read, just can't post.

Delilah had her 15 month ped appt. and was 23 lbs and 32.5 inches tall. She's 74th percentile for weight and 97th percentile for height! I can tell she's tall when we are at the playground. I see kids who are the same height as her or shorter and assume they are the same age. When I ask the parents, the kids are always several months older than her. Lucky girl has a tall daddy. We got her MMR and chicken pox vaccines done. No adverse reactions thank god. She's still on 2 naps, but I think is transitioning to 1. Some days she won't go down for her 2nd nap. It's really tricky to tell when she'll nap these days. She's definitely not ready for 1 nap though. She can barely stay awake until 10am. She needs that first nap for sure. Anyway, I gotta run. Just wanted to say hello!

they are on 2 naps but, they need that 10am one and the afternoon is harder to get them to take. but the daycare ava is in didn't know and she is doing 1 nap at 1-3 or so and i said that's fine. so the daycare ladys are going to help me transition to 1 but who knows. those 2 naps are down to about 45 mins each, i think 1 nap would be easier

delilah is so tall! wow! that's awesome, supermodel in the making. we have 15 month appts on sept 27 which is also when i turn 38...

All these tall girlies! :) does anyone think lexi might have a spurt? She has followed 15th 20th height line from year dot but I didn't marry a tall man for nothing lol! And I'm 5 foot 7 not small... Oh well!

Tuckie yes you are., get cracking!! Just kidding! :) no rush is there?!? Unless you want a small age gap like I did...

Croy I think it's lovely you might adopt, personally though I would want to exhaust my natural capabilities before then but imagine how rewarding it would be to adopt!!

Lexi has started blowing raspberries all the time and espesh when she eats! So feeding is food everywhere as she does it with food in her mouth and giggles her head off!! It was funny to begin with but food goes everywhere and not in her tummy!!!

Heart - That's so funny that you knew it was a girl this time. I am happy you were right! Glad to hear D is growing so well, Levi had shot up at his last Dr appt. I don't think of him as particularly tall until I see him with other kids his age!

Hopeful - So glad the twins are loving their new daycare(s) so much. I am sure it puts your mind at ease to see them thriving and trusting their caregivers so much. It must feel strange for them to be apart for this short time!

Fili - Lexi could have a spurt for sure! Levi was 85th percentile for height his while life and at the last appt he sot to 98th. She could have a jump too. His happened when we switched from breast to formula and I think the whole milk is helping him not to slow down on the growing front either! ha ha On the other hand she may always be a beautiful petite :)

afm - Trying to take a nap right now. DH came home early to mow the lawn before it rains tonight and over the weekend. Bless him. I got a bunch of errands run today and hope to get a few more things done for the bridal shower I am throwing this Sunday before I crash but I have a headache and need to try and shake it. Its going to be a busy weekend. And then I start school Monday. Not sure I am ready but its here. Hoping that I can get everything some so that my friend feels celebrated at the shower and that I can get enough rest to pass this stupid class :)

Plus ia almost officially fall - I can't wait to pull out all my pumpkins and decorations. My house never looks cuter than during the fall. I just wonder if we will have energy to entertain anyone else so it might just be us who will see it, but you never know!!

TGIF
Have a great weekend ladies!

Tuckie I'm not pregnant either!

Croy, your post exhausted me just reading it. How do you do it all?

Jodi, are you a Libra? My birthday is October 12! Libras! I'll be 39. Got you beat. Delilah's naps are 1 hour each still. She would never make it to 1pm without being a horror. I pushed her second nap back to 3pm. It used to be 1 at 10am and 1 at 2pm. But she would play in her crib for an hour and maybe fall asleep, maybe not for the second nap. Now I keep her up an hour later and make sure we do a big outing between those two naps. She's been pretty good about falling right asleep at 3pm. Sometimes I have to wake her as I don't let her sleep past 4pm. Oddly, she's ready for bed by 7/7:30pm every night and sleeps for 12 hours. I want to keep her second nap for now. I like the break in the morning. But I agree it will be easier in other ways when she is just on 1 nap.

Fili, she could very well have a spurt. She's still so young. I don't think Delilah's height right now will determine if she will be a tall woman. I think some kids just grow faster. Lexi might grow tall when she is a little older. The raspberries are adorable, but it does get old! Just remember that everything is a phase.

Fili, Lexi could well take a growth spurt. Im sure Emelia was 50th per centile for length when born and that's the only time it was measured until I done it myself the other day. Im 5ft 3, and my husband is tall at 6 feet.
Apparently you can only tell what height your child will be when they are two.
I cant remember the exact rule but when they are 2 you can measure them and predict what height they will be.
I haven't really seen Emelia is direct comparison with other children her age to see that she is tall, I guess that's the best indicator as some of you have mentioned.

Heart, it sounds like Delilah is thriving at 23lbs now. I like how you say that she becomes a horror if she dosent nap come 1pm. I know exactly what you mean.
Emelia gets up around 7am each morning and then come 11am she is shattered and goes to sleep until 1. Its a solid 2 hours which is great for me getting things done. She dosent have anymore naps until bedtime at 7pm.
Funny how they are all different but more or less naps add up to 2 hours during the day.

Hopeful, glad to hear the kids are enjoying their day care.

Croy, I love the thought of fall in America. When we were in San Francisco 4 years ago it was in October and I loved seeing pumpkins on the doorsteps and all of the seasonal things that they were selling in shops. Must be lovely to get your house decorated.

Hey all... sorry been MIA but being a solo parent whilst Hubby is away for months on end is taking its toll on me. Also me and Leo have had an awful respiratory virus for the last 10 days which has been horrible.

I am so pleased to read about all the lovely second time BFPS! Wow! Madrid and Just congratulations and Croy congrats on having a girl! Sara... are you pregnant again too?

I can absolutely say I am not preggers either! LOL

How lovely to hear from you again pad!! Please look after yourselves! Those virus are nasty. How long will he be away for? I hope it won't be too long left now.

Hi pad, nice to see you pop in.
Oh that's not so good about you guys having a respiratory infection, I really hope that you's are on the mend. It really cant be easy doing it all by yourself at times. Your obviously doing an amazing job! Take care of yourselves.

I think I cope very well in general but every now and again I feel like I never get a break from baby duties. I understand that my husband has to work and when he gets home he has so much to do aswell but I ended up having a go at him on Friday night and accusing him of not pulling his weight, which isn't even true but I think I'd just had a tough day and being pregnant isn't easy whilst caring for a baby already, I am unbelievably tired all of the time aswell as nauseaus. I hope it gets easier.

It does get easier Just but that tiredness is a killer!! :hugs: however I was sick today I don't think Katy liked the mocha I drank - too much caffeine?

pad so sorry youve both not been well :hugs: and hubs is away :-(

I have my 20 weeks scan on Thursday! Excited and nervous at the same time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->