Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

It's been lovely knowing you Kat, and if you read this, thanks also for your support.

Help! Girls we are abroad and Lexi has really loose poo like mash potato sorry! She never poos through the night and all her cot was wet with wee! She's settled now and asleep but sounded in pain. She's had meds in case of teething. She was a bit like thus last night at home but her cot wasn't wet. Anyone experience similar?

Have you given her calpol Fil? It always affects Edies poo, makes it really wet.

Oh and she had a runny nose and was guzzling water like no tomorrow no other symptoms though. We are back home on sat and nit easy to take her to docs here in Spain

Thanks mrs mig yeah. Gave her ibuprofen as she seemed in pain. That's really reassuring.

And as for the wee, I have had 4 years of a heavy wetter, and isn't letting up yet. Pampers active fit if you don't already use them, possibly wrap them as well.

Hope she settles down. Does she have teeth yet? We cut tooth number 3 today, a top one. Poor little mite.

Kat: We'll miss you :hugs: It was very nice having you on this board and I'm very happy to know that everything is going well for you and your family :)

Fili: apparently teething can cause loose poos, and so can pain meds. For the past 2-3 Zoe's poo has also been a lot looser than usual. I thought it could be from the acetaminophen but it was the same even without them so I'm not sure:shrug: As long as she stays well hydrated and doesn't have explosive diarrhea I wouldn't be too concerned :)

Hi all. Much like MrsMig, I thought it was time I put another pic of Morgan up in here.
He is getting so big now, was weighed last week at 21 weeks and was 18lb 11oz, he really is a chunk.
Yet again I'm playing catch up. Being a mummy and working full time really doesn't leave much time for anything else these days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
Watching BabyTV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
Watching BabyTV

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Mrs mig she has two top and two bottom ones :) she also got a rash the other day like Louis did, poor little babes :-(
Thanks melfy that's really reassuring too, should I ease up on the meds you think?
Lee is is gorgeous :cloud9: I didnt know you were bk at wk
Well it's 7am here and she's just waking so at least she slept well.

Kat, I was quite sad to read your post, I always considered you one of the biggest posters on here and thankyou for all your replies and support. Life does sound perfect for you and Im glad you've now got lots of SAHM friends and weekly nights out. Enjoy your family and take care x

Lee, I love the pics of Morgan , he is adoreable. He does look a healthy chunky boy. Baby Tv has taken over our lives in this house aswell haha, Emelia absolutely loves it. We have only just progressed to some of the Disney channels.

Fili, poor Lexi, I would just make sure to keep her hydrated. It could even just be a bug, you know what aeroplanes are like for germs. I hope she improves and you's enjoy the rest of your holiday.

AFM, Im off to my scan this morning in a couple of hours, I haven't had one for 2 weeks so hopefully all is still well.

Quick update, all was well at the scan and the baby was jumping around very active. They have squeezed me in for another scan in 2 weeks time. I feel lucky again to be getting these scans for reassurance.

That's amazing news Just! I'm so happy for you. Do you have any hunches about gender? I always had a hunch Louis was a boy, even though I convinced myself I was having a girl as I couldn't imagine having a boy!
Lee, Morgan is gorgeous and what a big healthy boy! Louis is 38 weeks and 18lb 6! He had his 9 month check the other day, he is 74 cm, just about the 75th centile. He is just under the 50th for weight and hitting all his milestones which is always nice. He is 9 months today! He can walk pushing a walker type toy now, and says Mamamama to me all the time.

MrsM, gender wise Im thinking the exact same as what you've just said. Deep down I think it might be a boy but Im convincing myself its a girl because I can only imagine a girl because its all I know.
I don't really want to find out but my husband is wanting to. But I had to have words with him because he kept saying that he would like another girl and deep down I would love another girl aswell but I said to him that isn't fair because what if its a boy! It makes it sound like we wouldn't be happy which isn't the case at all. We both agreed that we would be just as happy with a boy but just cant imagine it.
I guess you will be able to relate to that. It seems so wrong to have a gender preference even though deep down people do if they are being honest. I kind of like to just see what is born and love it no matter what anyway when we hold it.

It sounds like Louis is thriving and doing great with his walking whilst holding onto something. How cute him saying mamama, that must make your day.
I actually bought the Vtech walker for Emelia's birthday as its down in price on TescoDirect, it had great reviews and even has the activity centre to play with aswell.

I might have mentioned this before, but it may help. One of my good friends who has a daughter Edie's age fell pregnant with her second. Like us, she couldn't imagine having a son at all, and assumed she would have another girl. She secretly hoped for another girl too. At her 20 week scan she discovered she was having a boy, and although she was pleased - it took her a good while to get her head around it. I can't say she was disappointed because that makes her sound bad, and she isn't. But she had 20 weeks to think how life would be with a boy. I also secretly hoped for another girl. I'm one of 3 girls, my cousins are mainly girls, I couldn't imagine buying boys clothes, having toy fire engines etc rather than princesses, football rather than ballet - you get my drift. Anyway after my super quick delivery I was handed a beautiful boy, and once I had asked the midwife what to do with his willy while putting his nappy on - I was thrilled because it was love at first sight. Incidentally my friend felt just the same once her son is born. Fili may disagree as I know she has had a different experience but my advice is, if you have a slight gender preference, don't find out because once that baby is in your arms and you look into its little face you will feel like you have known that face all your life.

Kat - Not sure if you will read this but please feel free to jump back and say hi if you think of us in the future. I have loved Watching Grey growing up on here an truly appreciated your advice and participation. We'll miss you but I totally understand. So happy that life is going so well for you. Enjoy all that beautiful sunshine :) It's certainly fall here in the PNW now!

Just - fab scan news!!

Lee - Thanks for the gorgeous Morgan pics, what a darling he is growing into!!

mrsm - I felt the same way this time that I didn't want to put too much onto this baby being boy or girl because I really didn't mind and then whichever it was I could feel sad. I am glad we found out because I think its helping me to bond, and I think I was more shocled than I anticipate that my hunch was right. I can;t imagine having a girl after Levi but the piles of pink that keep coming over to my house to borrow are making it more real every day!
I am in my second week back to school after the summer off and this math class may be the death of me, if not this one, then the 2 I have to take after this one..UGH!! I seriuosly feel as though I am going crazy trying to do algebra. Especially since I am old enough to know its not really not something you will ever use in real life! I can;t believe I have to survive 3 quarters of this!! *cries and throws a pity party* oh well, back to the homework - in laws have the boy for a few more hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->