• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Mrs mig i saw her too and thought the same, she sounds super suspicious and I remember someone with that old username....???

heart :yipee: for the night out! Glad Tim and D are bonding :cloud9: sounds like she's a mummy's girl though! :)

Just glad owen is getting better! :hugs: to Owen.

Hopeful a year! Wow! Look what wonderful things can happen in a year!

I'm trying to hurry jan 12th up by putting up 'festive' decorations hoping time will fly faster!!

Thanks! I truly think she's the most beautiful baby in the world! :kiss: I'm sure I'm the only one who feels that way about her daughter, right? :haha:

She is such a good baby. I'm so blessed! I don't think I've put her down for more than a couple hours since birth! I can't stand to have her out of my arms. Right now she's in her swing sleeping so I can type and go shower, and its killing me!
Honestly, the weirdest thing is that I can't believe I really have a daughter! I look at her, I hold her, I feed her, I change her, but I still can't believe she's real! She is so overwhelmingly amazing that it just seems like a dream. I don't want to let her out of my sight for fear that she'll disappear! Its way more intense then when I had my boys, must be a MARL thing?

Attachments

• Glori's first outfit.jpg
    Glori's first outfit.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
I'd say report the new name.

Anyway, quick update: Samuel's 13wks on Thursday and only weighs 8lb 15oz. He has severe reflux and is currently under a paediatrician who we are seeing again tomorrow. Hoping they fix him once and for all. Honestly, you think your LO's scream! Come live with me! :(

Oh, puppy. :hugs: I'm so sorry, that must be so hard. To not be able to help him! :cry: I sure hope your ped is able to help!

Oh puppy your poor tiny little man. Must be so hard for you, I hope they manage to work out what's wrong and he gets better soon. You must be exhausted, how is Laura behaving now? X

Forgot a picture

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/IMAG2196.jpg

Pups he is scrumptious! I love him! I'm so sorry he's having such a hard time. Is it possible to give him stronger meds? Delilah is on Prevacid. It seems to be working. Not perfectly, but she's much better. Keep us posted on his progress.

Puppy- Wow! Look at that adorable face!! He's so sweet!

Here is Gloriana's 1 week pic!

Attachments

• Gloriana 1wk.jpg
    Gloriana 1wk.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Glori 11-7-12.jpg
    Glori 11-7-12.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh, mama! I am in sore nipple hell!! I've been using lanisoh, and I just put on gel pads. Any other suggestions?

She's so cute Mom2! I preferred Motherlove nipple cream over Lansinoh. Other than that, I have no advice.

Mom maybe a little bm on them or shields if they get too bad. I remember that pain ouch.

Pups he is adorable, sorry he's been screaming so much it must be so hard. I hope he gets better soon.

Hopeful I use my iPhone and a glow worm as my only source of light. Works great!!
No hair loss yet but I'm waiting for it

Thanks. The pain is starting to get better. The gel pads the hospital gave me really help! I've never used those before.
Took Gloriana to the doc yesterday for her first checkup. She's up past her birth weight already, at 8lbs 2.5 oz. But the length they only had at 21 inches. First she said 20 1/2 inches and I said, Oh no she shrunk 3/4 of an inch! So they remeasured. :haha:
My little princess slept so well last night! She slept from 10pm to 4am, ate and went back to sleep until I woke her at 8am! :happydance:

Mom2 - I liked motherlove cream too. Also, letting the nips be out in the air as much as possible and rubbing a little of the milk into the nipple and letting it dry in between feeds. Those were a couple of tips from my lactation consultant which I found helpful.

Pups - Sorry Samuel was having such a rough time. I saw on FB that you are having a great day with him so I hope that it continues. He'll be putting that weight on in no time! You are doing a great job.

afm - We are having a lovely holiday here in London. The time is passing too quickly but I am getting to see lots of friends and family and Levi seems to be adjusting well and has been pretty laid back with all the traveling and new faces.

Hello Mom2 and Gloriana!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:
As for the nips, have you had someone check your latch? Otherwise, I'd be tempted to reach for shields sometimes... :blush:
We've had the air/not air discussion on here before, I think. My local booby lady suggested putting the nips away wet so no crust forms (this is what I'm doing now my little man has shredded me with his first tooth). Whatever works best for you, I think. Sometimes it is good just knowing there is a plan B to try. Your daughter truly is beautiful! Well done you :cloud9:

Pups, I'm so sorry your little one (and you) are suffering so :hugs: Hopefully someone will finally be able to help your little guy out.

Hope, my hair has been falling out, too. Think I'm going for the chop soon. What is bothering me more, though, is my fingernails. They are so brittle and are now almost painful they are so short (and extremely unattractive).

No period yet, either, but we started weaning this week so she might just be around the corner.

Ooooh Petit, dreading the teeth!

Well Drs are finally testing Samuel for everything. They have put him on a milk protein free diet too. I have formula as a backup because he was fussing on the boob and not feeding properly.

He seems a little better so we'll see

Thank you Petit! I am totally enamored with my princess!! We took our first trip to church today. She did great and had the entire congregation wrapped around her finger. :haha:

Puppy, so glad he's doing a bit better. I sure hope the progress keeps up!

My nipples are getting a little better. I'm not crying the first minute of each nursing session anymore, so I'll take that as a good sign! She isn't one for doing a good latch right away though. :nope: She doesn't want to open her mouth big no matter what I do! I have to wait till she's crying so her mouth is wide open and do a surprise "sneak attack" with the nipple!

Hi all I am reading but struggling to post as a little someone keeps me very busy!!

Cannot believe she is 5 1/2 weeks old already! She weighed 7lb 15oz last week and this week I have put away her little baby things and she is now in newborn / upto 1 month.

I have a few issues that I a hoping you might be able to reassure me about. Freya's skin on her face is very dry and she has lots of spots! Some bigger red ones but lots of raised pimples all over. its been like this for over a week?

Also since she has been born her poo's have been bright yellow but tonight it was a lot darker and more green? I dont think i am doing anything different with breast feeding as I had heard it could be she has been getting too much foremilk? Anyone else had this?

It was worry worry worry when pregnant now more worry now she is here!!

Here is a recent pic of Freya x

Attachments

• IMG-20121108-WA002.jpg
    IMG-20121108-WA002.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
Freya is beautiful! Don't worry about the baby acne on her face. Totally normal. All my boys had it, it'll go away on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->