Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

cazi - she's adorable! i've read posts about baby acne and can't remember what they tried, google it maybe? but like mom2 said, just normal

puppy - how is samuel today?

heart - is delilah all better? how are you?

hi all - looks like we will have some new members soon too! ;)

Oh cazi she's a cutie!!!

Don't worry re the acne totally normal it's usually milk spots. Alfie had it bad for a week or so now settling down but he's still dry. Acqueous cream is good for getting rid of the dryness.

Re the poos I can't help really - Alfie has had green poo once but it was the day of his jabs so I put it down to that. But then again I'm not bf. you have your 6 week doc check up soon though don't u where you will be able to ask If it continues?

How's your schedule going super mum hopeful? I don't know how you do it!

Pop how are J's teeth?

Mom2 how is Gloriana? I'm jealous of her sleep schedule already!

Hi everyone else hope you are all good, very excited for the newbies about to join.
Alfie is getting painful gas anyone else? Anyone have any tips? I've tried baby massage which seems to help a bit.....

Hi bumpy- no tips for gas except bicycle legs. It's sucks for them when they can't seem to push it out!
We are hoping the kids sleep more tonight, otherwise they feed about every 3 hours during the day and then around 10pm, 3 am, 6 am

Heart- I feel for ya! Is there anyone around at all to help out? And I wonder why she still has diarrhea? And hates the swing? Hope she lets you sleep some tonight.

Hi Bumpy, Gloriana is doing great. She's gorgeous, I can't stop staring at her! She's almost big enough to start wearing her 0-3 month size clothes. She's got a lot of cute ones in that size, so I'm excited!

I used to use Gripe water for gas, and of course the bicycle legs. So rough. I hate it when they have gas!

Yeh Cazi it can be a foremilk imbalance but can also be colic/wind. Was it in the evening?

Yer puppy it was in the evening and had been quite windy yesterday its back to bright yellow now! How is Samuel? X

Mom2- I hope the girls advice worked and your nipples have recovered. I remember that pain but hopefully they will toughen up soon. I’m so glad Gloriana is not shrinking and it was an error on the doctor’s part:dohh:. She sounds like she is adjusting to the outside world wonderfully. I love your avatar picture… baby feet are the best!

Puppycat- I’m sorry to hear things haven’t been easy with your LO. I hope they figure out what is causing him discomfort.

Croy- enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Petitpas- Ouch! Breastfeeding with a new tooth sounds painful.

Hopeful- My hair started falling out around 4 months pp and I still lose clumps of it and Penny is 1. I’m surprised I am not bald!:dohh:

Cazi- You are so right… the worry never ends! Like the girls said. Don’t worry about the baby acne… its completely normal. The different poo is normal as well. They pretty much poop all the colors in the rainbow at first. Your little girl is such a doll!

AFM- I just pulled off my first successful surprise birthday for my hubby:D Penny is doing great and such a little character. Her newest developments are dancing any time music is played, climbing up and down our stairs while tossing laundry, fake laughing to make everyone laugh and giving us her “mad face” when she is not pleased.

Hi ladies, I thought it was time that I got myself over here...cant believe that I actually have a real life baby, I never thought this would happen. It is amazing and the best thing ever.

I think Emelia is settling in well already. our first night home from hospital she cried a lot and we have barely any sleep. But last night she only woke twice for feeds and went straight back to sleep. She's sleeping great and we've just put my ipod in teh moses basket with her playing soothing white noise like waterfalls, thunder storms etc. its amazing.

Hope everyones well, I'll need to read back and catch up.
Theres a couple of us now that have just had our babies and more to come in the next couple of weeks

Congratulations on Emilia, Just.
I'm glad she is sleeping well for you.
Welcome to mummyhood!!!

Just a quick one while pumping Owen slept thru the night last night I woke at 4 and realized, went to check he was still alive and then he woke at 6 with hubbies alarm. In so proud and a little sad ill miss the night time snuggles if this continues

your kids all sttn quickly! dylan has started to sttn but ava has been getting up around 2am (their last feed before that is around 9-10pm)

Congrats Justkeeptryin:flower: Being a mommy is certainly the best thing ever! I'm sure you get lost in her precious little face.

Justwaiting- good job Owen for sleeping through the night:thumbup:

Hopeful- Once they are on solids STTN will come much easier. Penny slept trhough and then hit the 4 month sleep regression and woke once a night to be soothed for a few months. it wasnt so bad and the baby cuddles were nice

AFM- I just have to share because I am so EXCITED... I've been approved to be a surrogate:happydance: I loved being pregnant but we have no plans to extend our family so I decided to try and help another family get their happily ever after since I finally got mine. I wasn't sure they would except me because of my MC history but one doctor (possibly 2) is willing to work with me since a have had a healthy daughter after everything:D I have my 1st meeting on Sunday and then the matching process can begin... wish me luck!

Welcome Emilia! I can't wait to see pictures :yipee:

Hoping, that is amazing! Do you know Eskimobabies? She is currently carrying surrogate twins. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly for you and that they will be able to see past your rpl history :thumbup:

Yay! Just, so happy for you! Welcome, Emelia!!

Hoping- Congratulations! Such a sweet thing for you to do!

Gloriana is 2 weeks today!! Wow! Time is flying by so fast!

Attachments

• Gloria 2 weeks.jpg
    Gloria 2 weeks.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone. I lost touch with this thread a while back but I'm gonna hang out more.
Being a rainbow mummy is so different to being a regular mummy.
I feel anxious so much more and I second guess myself constantly. I'm also so hard on myself to get things PERFECT. My love for him seems soooo huge that I catch my breath and struggle to handle the emotions! It's not all the time but now he's getting older I'm getting slightly worse.
I don't have post natal depression because I've just done the questionnaire with my hv and my score was very low. I just think I'm struggling adjusting to being a mummy to a rainbow.

Phew feels better writing that down to you ladies. I felt in pregnancy that only pal ladies truly knew how I felt and I feel the same about marl ladies now he's here!!

Hoping that is fantastic about being a surrogate. I hope it all goes well and u get to help a family realize their dream.

Hopeful I'm sure ur bubs will sttn soon, who knows if Owen will do it again tonight. I was always up at 2am they are so cuddly at that hour. As much as unbroken sleep is great its like another little baby thing is gone.

Another first for my boy he rolled over twice in a row from front to back!

Mom2- she is just beautiful and looks like she belongs on the cover of a baby magazine!

Embo- I still struggle with wanting to do everything perfect with Penny but as she has gotten older (and now has a mind of her own- cheeky little thing:haha:) I've mellowed out a lot.

Thanks girls! Petitpas, I will have to look her up and get some advice:thumbup: When I went to see my FS just before getting pregnant with Penny he seemed to think my MCs were just bad luck because everything (uterus and hormones) were perfect besides my mild blood clotting disorder. I am so excited to begin this journey and help a well deserving couple/person complete their family.

Thanks hoping! Glad it's not just me!

What you're doing is absolutely amazing. To give a family a long awaited baby is one of the kindest, heartwarming things of all time. My auntie suffered from infertility and was unable to have children and she hurts so badly and there's nothing anyone can do to take that pain away. She's now in her 50's so has made some sort of peace with the fact shell never have children but I wish some kind lady would've been able to do for her what you're doing. :hugs:

Some pics of max at three months exactly :)

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/D7267D7B-21A1-4D9E-85AD-408BF456CDC2-72743-00002C2A2EE2F884.jpg

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/95084999-19EB-47EE-8755-3CA735F0C8A4-72743-00002C2A36272B28.jpg

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/311C69A0-0F40-4CC4-A4E5-5B5839A7CE5E-72743-00002C2A5335ECD4.jpg

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/1DBE05F3-B6DE-477F-88BA-56C7B998AD3D-75392-00002DE79F01A1A0.jpg

Sorry for the size!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"