Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Danceroi: I've started to water down her formula; it's the same idea as giving water, it's just a slower process, because otherwise she's gonna freak lol. Last night she woke up for a feed around 11-12, and then slept until 7:45!! She woke up 2 times; the first time I just gave her a soother, the next one she fell back asleep on her own. I'm guessing she found another soother because she had one this morning and not the same I put in last night:haha:

Just: Zoe was born 10 days before her due date, so I'm hoping for the same this time around. But there's a hospital 5 minutes from where he's getting married, just in case:haha:

jenny: good luck for your scan; keep us updated:thumbup:

croy- both dylan and delilah were born with heart murmurs and grew out of them too, it's really common in preemies

Sorry I've been MIA girls! It's getting harder to keep up with B being more mobile and demanding everyday! Oct was a crazy month and Nov will be even busier! B's first BDay, my little sister's bday & she's getting married, family portraits, my cousin playing in a charity football game he was selected for out of hundreds...a lot on the November calendar!

Hopeful- sorry to hear about hand foot mouth :/ I hope D recovers quickly. My sos had it as
a baby too

croy- Praying for your little girl's heart is okay. It's reassuring that Delilah & Dylan both grew out of it.

Lee- that article made me cry :cry: your story is going to give so much hope to other women dealing with rmc

Glad to see how well all of you pregos are doing! Fx for all of you to have nice, smooth labors and deliveries! :)

B was a cupcake for her first costume! Please post some of your Los in their costumes too! I love baby Haloween pics!

https://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mermaids84/5A1248C7-4D7D-4883-8012-FBE628C711B3-272-0000002FF8119367_zps1aa1a72d.jpg

https://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mermaids84/2C3A69BC-1BDF-4D3E-B243-0569F9EB762D-272-0000003015B357C4_zps39813efa.jpg

https://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mermaids84/C8F2F613-53F4-403A-B86B-9F91DA2CFFDB-272-0000003024493E02_zpsedae6370.jpg

https://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mermaids84/158E8350-9565-4683-9E61-5B2240395C5B-272-0000003047514D06_zpsb332b61e.jpg

Aww Tuckie, that is so cute Bay is her cupcake costume.
Im actually trying to find my camera as I took pics of Emelia yesterday in her witch costume. I cannot find my camera anywhere, will keep looking!

Croy I'm sure its all gonna b fine Hun but I imagine its hard, we worry more than most anyway! X

Jen how was the scan Hun? X

Hi everyone xx

Hi ladies, hope all is well and everyone's little Rainbows are bringing continued love and joy into your lives!

Just wanted to ask all of the second timers if they are following the exact same med protocol as first successful pregnancy? I'm not pregnant unfortunately...after 3 periods in a row AF has gone AWOL again and I am on CD68 or some such nonsense:( Anyway should I be lucky enough to fall pregnant without medicated cycle I want to be clear in my head what protocol I'll follow. I never had the full blown testing for NK cells...after 5 Mc's, most around 5-6 week mark my Doc agreed to prescribe steroids and intralipids along with progesterone, aspirin, high dose folic, vit D and clexane more as a "we've tried everything else" approach. Well Ellie is nearly 8.5 months old now so an very glad we took that route. Sorry for ramble but just wanted to know what you girls did!!

Hi Fitzy, Im following the exact same treatment as last time. Low dose aspirin, clexane and progesterone. I think it gives peace of mind to know that it worked last time around so no reason it shouldn't again.
That must be really annoying that your periods are a bit erratic, I never had that problem but I didn't breast feed so whether that was why I don't know.
I hope you get lucky soon, its exciting to be thinking about number 2.

WE SHOULD ALL WATCH THIS!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bidp-9kLiqQ

Hope everyone's doing wonderfully!!!! I'll try to update soon!

Sara- That was so cool and made me cry! U r in second tri! Congrats

Tuckie-love the pics and costumes! Did she have fun? What r u planning for bday party?

Hi everyone- just getting used to the time change. D was up at 5am, she slept until 6:30 but was up later than him last night

Aww Sara that was amazing and just what I needed to see! Thank you!

..... ahem... no scan or bump pics yet... me and Raps need to see them!!!!

Bay is toooooo cute!!!!!!

Sara- I can't see the video :( what's the name of it? Maybe i can find it on YouTube search...

Hopeful- we are doing a small birthday party with close family and friends. Her cousins (mostly ages 2-4) are coming. We have to do it indoors though because she's a winter baby :/ I would prefer an outdoor party but it looks like we'll always be doing indoor parties. It's Alice in One-derland theme :) we're going to do a tea party and some games. I'm making cupcakes & finger foods. Here's her invites. I have banners and other stuff to match :)
https://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mermaids84/2986EC29-5684-4E0A-B86C-6A262679B3A7-634-0000008C2E887DE8_zpsbd5d8826.jpg

Pad- I want to see bump pics too! When is your hubby coming home? I can somewhat relate although mine is gone for weeks not months. Hang in there mama! It's hard doing it all by yourself!

Hey Tuckie! He is back 13th Dec... cannot wait! Is so hard solo parenting... I have a massive respect for all those single parents out there!

Having said that... our babies are thriving so we must be doing OK right! LOL

Sara- nevermind, it's working now. Just saw the video and I'm crying of course lol

Pad- glad he will be home in time for Christmas! I don't know how single moms do it! Especially the working moms. They're super heroes!

Tuckie- Love Baylyn the cupcake... adorable. I'm a little envious of the birthday party you've got planned for her... we're keeping this year simple, just a few friends and cake. Honestly, I'm too tired for more, but your one-derland theme sounds great.

Melfy- It's a great milestone when they start to self feed, although I found with Eva it's harder for me to make sure she gets as much veg because I can no longer hide it in her purees... she now eyes her carrots with distain.

Hopeful- So sorry to hear about Dylan... hope he recovers quickly and Ava stays healthy!

Fitzy- I'm on a somewhat less severe protocol this time around. Still taking clexane 0.4 x 2 and baby aspirin as well as 800mg progesterone daily, but I'm not taking prednesone this time around ( I was on 20mg with Eva and slowly weened off at 12 weeks)

Jenny- Congrats on your bfp

Just- Hope things work out well for you with work and you're able to get the schedule you want.

Croy- I imagine it must be quite scary but I'm sure everything will turn out to be just fine. When are you going in for the eco? I'd love to see a picture of Levi in his pumpkin costume.

afm- Had our NT scan this morning and everything looks brilliant. It also looks like we are team :blue: this time around!!! We'll get the official results when my blood work comes back in about two weeks (we had one of the new blood tests for trisomys done) but it seemed pretty apparent and the technician agreed.
In other news it looks like Eva and I will be flying back to the states for Thanksgiving (dh has to be in Taiwan :cry:). For those of you who've done some travelling with your little ones I'd love any and all advice you might be about to give. I'm nervous since it's going to be just the two of us. We fly Athens-London (4hours) then London-NY (8hours). I sprung for a seat for her so I wont have to hold her the entire time, but I'm still quite nervous really. Also, does anyone have any good advice about babies overcoming jetlag?

Sara- Omg! congrats on team blue! :blue: One of each is so nice! Any names picked out yet? :) I had originally planned to do something very, very basic but then I had a little too much fun party planning :haha: also, she has a lot of little cousins so I decided to make it fun for the other kids too. Bay also self feeds now and picks and chooses her favorites (rarely veggies!) :dohh: we've only traveled by car with her so far so I'm no help. Croy & Heart (Davies too i think) have traveled by plane with their LOs. I think Croy did a blog on baby travel too. Maybe they can help. Sorry DH will be in Taiwan for thanksgiving :( but at least you'll be with family. It'll be easier to get through it without him that way.

Ladies - I'm freaking out a bit. More contractions today. When I am sitting down things feel almost normal but when I stand up the pressure is crazy and its so, so uncomfortable to walk around. I am a little scared. Doc said to take 600mg of ibuprofen at that time, another dose before bed and one more in the morning. I guess its the first thing they do in the hospital anyway. But if it gets worse tonight I have to go in to the hospital for monitoring.
I just want it to stop!
I want to be able to walk around without feeling any discomfort. I just want a normal pregnancy. I know I shouldn't complain but with Levi this is just a tough pill to swallow. I called hubby home early from work today and he was a great help but he is out of town tomorrow and I am not sure what to do. I love his parents and worst case I am sure they would come and hang out with Levi but I have spent so much time with them recently that they drive me a little nutty! :)

Hoping that she calms down and stays put for a long time yet! But geesh she is certainly making her presence known!

Croy I can't believe all your going through Hun, as if pregnancy a not hard enough!! Keep calm an make the most of putting ur feet up xx

Sara fab news on scan an a boy fab news, I took Lexi to Florida at 8 1/2 months I paid for a seat to an we took her car seat as even though we had a seat she was to small just to sit there! You can only take a forward facing seat is Eva in one? On your own ur maybe quite heavy to carry but you could book assistance. Always time a bottle for landing that's really important as that's when children suffer with ear pressure an worded car a bottle of juice to get them swallowing, you will start to descend 40 mins before landing but the 20 mins before touchdown are the worsed I also take calpol with me as you never no if you may need it, have enough milk for the flight plus delays an food, couple of toys that aren't to annoying but will keep her entertained! Blanket in case its cold, change if clothes incase of accidents an I would put pyjamas in to, plenty of nappies wipes cream etc I take karvol or Vicks to save under there nose if struggling with ear pressure!

I'm cabin crew Sara an if ever there's someone travelling on there own I would always help! Ask if they don't tell you which toilets have baby changing facilities etc! Who you flying with Hun? X

Hopeful my Lexi is struggling in hour time change, but its kind if resolving itself now!

Fitzy were progesterone an aspirin Hun that's it an lots of water!! Xx

Pad I will get pic now x

Tuck how r u?? X

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/F059BDA9-E8D3-4AEA-81DC-C02F0F020ABD-2330-0000013FB5B10DB1_zps80499284.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/2DCB2B2C-07B4-433A-90FC-1DD3813535C2-2330-0000013FEDE20A68_zpsb37c1f62.jpg

My babies xx

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/8AA1AD97-E82E-46D8-B399-4D4E71949CC3-2330-000001404215A9B1_zpsee6908c7.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/13931CFB-B79C-418C-BDFE-25C65ED58674-2330-00000140D3F75691_zps2dc7afbb.jpg
My bump laying down at 22 weeks xx

Lexi standing on the table.... I went to the bathroom I came back an here she was!!! So naughty... She climbs everything!! Love her x

Congrats on team blue Sara!!!

Tuckie the invites are very cute and she looked gorgeous in her costume!

Croy I hope it's nothing and, as the others say, she'll grow out of it.

Hopeful hope Dylan is feeling better already! :hugs:

Davies how are you doing? Is Lexi sleeping better? We've had a few rough nights around here and I was thinking about you. I wonder if she's improved.

Fitzy I'm following the same treatment as with Zeynab. Fragmin, baby aspirin, and calcium + vitamin D. No progesterone this time but that was never prescribed by a doctor last time so I decided not to take it.

Just how are you? Have you gone back to work? I'm most probably going back too. I wonder how my colleagues will react. I'm sure they won't be pleased with the news; the managers I mean.

I'm getting ready to go to UCLH for my first consultant appointment in this pregnancy. The usual I guess: bloods, checking prescription, notes,.... I'm glad dh can stay at home looking after Zeynab because is raining and I rather avoid the public transport with her like that.
I'll be taking my crochet with me for the journey and the long waiting time before the appointment. I'm making a blanket for a neighbour/friend that's going to have a baby in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->