Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

pad - lol on no lunch, same here! when he gets on table food, your lunch will be bread crusts that you cut from his toast :)

Hey, all! I've been MIA for a while now, but Hannah (turning 9 months old on Wednesday) is definitely keeping me on my toes!!! She's crawling, pulling herself up to stand, and is a busy little gal in every way!

In other news, I just got another BFP yesterday, at 10 dpo. It was our first time actually TTC #2...and I had my first beta bloodwork done. Next round is Wednesday evening. I also started progesterone suppositories yesterday. So, we'll see if this is a sticky one! Now that I've said all of that, I'm going to leave any and all preggo talk to the PARL thread, and stick to talking about Ms. Hannah here! :)

(I spent ages yesterday writing an update and just realised it never posted :( Boo :( )

Wookie!! So exciting - and there is a lot of preggo talk here too:) Fingers crossed that this is a happy and healthy bubba too :)

So sorry to hear that so many of you and your little ones have been sick, I hope everyone is feeling better now. Its so hard to take care of sick little ones and especially when you aren't feeling good yourself.

My final for school was yesterday (praise the Lord!!) I hope I did ok, I just need to pass this class!! Then I am taking a year off to figure out how to be a mama to two little ones. Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts this quarter, I have so appreciated them.

Also, we had some AWESOME news about our baby girl. At her last scan, her heart arrhythmia was gone. Such an answer to prayer. She is perfect :) We are so thankful. She continues to be very active, and Levi is getting cute when he talks about "baby" he will rub my belly - at least for a few seconds before it turns into a slap...we will have to work on gentle hands once she is here.

We are getting him a baby doll for Christmas to practice with but its not the same.

Ok, hoping that now I'm done with school I will have more time to be on here and keep up with you lovely ladies and your beautiful babies and bellies.

Only a couple of weeks until Christmas?! How did that happen?! What are you all doing, what are you thinking about getting for your little ones? Do you have any traditions you are doing or starting?

Wookie, congratulations, that's fantastic news about your BFP, fingers crossed for another successful one.

Croy, that is the best news that the heart arrhythmia has corrected itself, what a relief for you, and that's not a bad thing to have Levi be gentle with a baby doll.

I also cant believe how close Christmas is, Emelia was at a Christmas party on Sunday and started breaking her heart when I sat her on Santa's knee, she was terrified haha.
I was a bit anxious this past weekend aswell as had some brown spotting Sat-Mon but it finally stopped and I wasn't overly concerned as Im feeling so much strong movements from the baby.
We have our 20 week detailed scan next Tuesday and all being well have decided to ask the gender, its my husband that really wants to find out and I've came round to the idea. I already have my perfect princess as far as Im concerned so another girl would be amazing for Emelia to be close to or a boy just as nice as one of each, Im quite excited.

Thanks for the congrats, but I'm spotting. Getting my other beta done tonight, but my gut is telling me that this is going to end early.

Wookie, I have spotted every single pregnancy inclucing last year with Emelia weeks 5-7 constant and even this one 4 -5 weeks and all has been well. I know its hard to be hopeful but it can honestly mean nothing and its a good thing if your on progesterone.

Wookie: Congrats on your BFP:happydance: I also had spotting with both DD and this pregnancy. It's probably from the progesterone:hugs:

Croy: This is fantastic!!! So happy for you and your little girl:happydance:

Zoe and I have been pretty sick too. She came down with a nasty cold/cough/fever that lasted for 10 days, and of course I got sick too. I'm still coughing a little. That was a nasty one!!!:growlmad: I had to wear a pad because I would pee every time I'd cough:blush: But this morning was the worse. I wasn't even coughing or anything, but I stood up with Zoe in my arms, and out of nowhere, I just felt some warm fluid leaking from down there...of course it was just urine (apparently this baby likes my bladder a little too much:haha:). And when DH asked me what the matter was, the first thing that popped out of my mouth was : ''oh nothing, I just dropped something''.:dohh: My underwear was socked, not to mention my pants:blush:

Wookie - Keeping my fingers crossed. I think those early days are just so tough every spot or cramp feels like the end. Hoping that it isn't what you anticipate but know we are here for you whatever happens. Big hugs xx

Melfy - I am so sorry about the leakage!! Oh dear! Time to practice those kegel exercises. Sometimes you just have to laugh or else you would cry. I have certainly noticed a similar issue this pregnancy.

Just - So exciting that you get to find out boy or girl!! Either way I know you will be so excited :)

Hubby gets home tonight from his trip (he left before 6am Sunday) I am so ready to have him home. I just don't sleep well without him, and Levi just misses him so much too. My in laws have been staying to help out and I love them dearly but i am also glad once they leave and its back to just us.

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. Tis the season...Bay is sick right now too :( cold/cough and running and fever this morning. I do love how cuddly she is but hope the poor girl gets well soon. Sad that so many of our LOs have been ill!

Wooks- congrats on bfp. Fx spotting goes away. Keep us posted hon :hugs:

Just- looking forward to your gender update :)

Croy- congrats on finishing finals!!!

Hi everyone. Just a quick pop in to say hello and happy holidays! Sounds like we have some more preggos! Wookie, I peeked at your journal and saw your numbers doubled. Great news. Who of us RMC ladies hasn't spotted with a pregnancy? Even the viable ones? It's so common.

Croy, amazing news about your little girl. How did you get to be 29 weeks?!? I remember you asking us to pray that you weren't pregnant after your trip! LOL! That seems like yesterday (to me anyway. You probably don't feel that way). Congrats on being done with school!

Just, that's awesome you are going to find out the gender!

Tuckie, I've been reading your posts on FB and Bay is such a cutie. Sorry she's not feeling well.

Jodi, the twins are adorable. Can you believe our babies are almost 1.5 years old?

We're doing ok here. Our landlords have been dragging their feet and still don't know if they are evicting us! We stopped house hunting because we're really hoping we can continue renting until I get a job. The housing market here is impossible. We bid $60K over asking for a house and didn't come close. It sold for $220K over asking. We simply can't compete. People are offering all cash. Who has $700K in cash lying around? Apparently a lot of people here in the Bay Area. It's disgusting. We just want a home for our little family. I'm 39, my husband is 44, we have money and he has a good job. You would think we would be home owners by now. Nope. In the meantime I'm studying like crazy for my licensing exam. I have no free time. I study during her naps and on the weekends. I haven't scheduled the exam yet because I need to know if we're moving before I schedule it. I don't want to have it scheduled and then have to stop studying because I have to pack and move.

What else? Delilah is amazing. She's talking up a storm. Her favorite word is "no" LOL. She is super active, loves every food I give her and sleeps 12 hours every single night. She only takes a one hour nap though. Sometimes 1.5 hours. She gets most of her sleep at night I guess. I can't complain. She is definitely starting the terrible 2's though (a little early). She had a meltdown today because she wanted to do some art (her new favorite activity) and I had planned to take a walk. Once I got her outside, she was fine. Of course she had to carry a magic marker with her on the walk. She's really into babies all of a sudden too. She's turning into a little mother. All of her animals are "babies." I'm thinking of getting her a baby doll and a doll stroller for Christmas. She loves playing with her cousin's. I'm sure there is more but my brain is mush by the end of the day.

Can we have some bump pictures? I want to see how pregnant everyone looks.

Hope everyone has happy happy holidays!

congrats wooks!!

nice to see you on here tuckie! hope bay feels better

melfy - lol on the peeing pants

croy - so happy to hear your girls is ok

just - i can't wait to find out gender of your baby too!

amanda- so nice to hear from you! been wondering about the house, that is NUTS - come live in the twin cities! you can get a pretty nice house for 500-600K. love to hear about delilah - my kids don't really talk much, they babble, dylan babbles alot, ava says doggie/daddy all the time and calls alot of things "Dee" and I think it's because we say Dylan, Daddy and Doggie alot here. they know what we are saying though and they do things we tell them, they just don't say many words. and ava points to different animals i tell her about in books but dylan isn't as into books but likes them sometimes.

just got them the step 2 art easel from craiglist so i think they will like it
i gave dylan a marker once (washable) and his mouth was all blue within 30 seconds. ava used to color alot at daycare (the temporary house she was at) but now they are both at the same daycare and i don't think they color much there yet.

they have a 3 or 4 in one doll stroller at costco if you go there, used to be 30 now is $20.
i keep thinking i should buy it, doesn't come with a doll. BUT, we have a doll and both the kids love the little bottle and feeding the baby. and i have a toy umbrella stroller from a garage sale, all ava wants to do is sit in it herself! which she barely fits and it's not too safe :)

happy to hear you don't have to move yet, miss you alot on here! i understand you have to study though. you are lucky she eats so well! dylan had the poops for about 5 days and still isn't eating like normal, but he's getting molars too, 3 I think. ava has all her teeth i'm pretty sure (hard to see) but some are still coming in all the way.

Hi ladies just checking in!!!!

Heart house market sounds crazy d sounds like she's a good girl an fab sleeper? X

Just boy girl when do u no Hun? X

Wook congrats Hun did I no u were trying I can't rem! X

Melfy oh dear I have had one incident of not getting there quick enough! Lol ur story made me lol!! X

Croydon yay no more study must b nice an so pleased all is well with ur baby girl!! X

Hopeful Lexi doesn't say much just muma buba dada nana she says baa for a sheep an no that's it really! But like Ava she loves a book.x

Afm I'm 28 weeks pg been to doc as had sickness last 2 nights an dizzyness etc an I am most probably anemic with extremely low blood pressure 86/60 so being sent for blood test, I have tablets for sickness so I have eaten!! Lexi has cut lots of teeth an now has loads it seems, she's a happy girl who also loves her food, I only give her milk at bedtime now so I think that's encouraged her good eating habit! X

Jen, Mel how u both doing?

So anyway who's due first?? X

Hi ladies, hope your all well.. we've been for our scan.
What a nightmare we got taken an hour and a half late as there was a fire drill evacuation so had to go outside then at the scan the baby was curled up tight in a ball so all they could see was the spine. They wanted to send us away and come back in 2 weeks but we weren't very happy at that as had waited so long and my husband had taken the day off work and had big expectations of finding out the sex so they agreed that we go for lunch and come back.
2nd time around the baby has moved so managed to see everything which looks perfect and we're having a .......boy!!!! Haha, still cant believe it, don't know what to do with a boy but I honestly am happy that I have my little princess already and I think one of each is lovely.
Planning on going shopping now and going to pick up a little blue outfit to make it feel more real. In a way it is more practical aswell as I had my mind set on ordering a tandem buggy in purple so that wont be happening it will be black.
So funny though as I look around my living room everything is pink, toys, the walker etc etc. all going to need replaced ha.

Davies, That sucks about your blood pressure, I hope it improves with the tablets. Are you not tempted to find out the sex now? I honestly thought I was having another girl as my pregnancy has been identical to last time.

Heart, Im glad to read that you's are still able to live where you are for the time being at least until after Xmas. It sounds ridiculously expensive where you are, you wonder how they can justify prices.

Hi ladies, hope your all well.. we've been for our scan.
What a nightmare we got taken an hour and a half late as there was a fire drill evacuation so had to go outside then at the scan the baby was curled up tight in a ball so all they could see was the spine. They wanted to send us away and come back in 2 weeks but we weren't very happy at that as had waited so long and my husband had taken the day off work and had big expectations of finding out the sex so they agreed that we go for lunch and come back.
2nd time around the baby has moved so managed to see everything which looks perfect and we're having a .......boy!!!! Haha, still cant believe it, don't know what to do with a boy but I honestly am happy that I have my little princess already and I think one of each is lovely.
Planning on going shopping now and going to pick up a little blue outfit to make it feel more real. In a way it is more practical aswell as I had my mind set on ordering a tandem buggy in purple so that wont be happening it will be black.
So funny though as I look around my living room everything is pink, toys, the walker etc etc. all going to need replaced ha.

Davies, That sucks about your blood pressure, I hope it improves with the tablets. Are you not tempted to find out the sex now? I honestly thought I was having another girl as my pregnancy has been identical to last time.

Heart, Im glad to read that you's are still able to live where you are for the time being at least until after Xmas. It sounds ridiculously expensive where you are, you wonder how they can justify prices.

Little boys are easier to clean, less nooks and crannies !

just - congrats on a boy! boys are sweet and cuddly but mine is much more work than my girl :) more needy but guess that's just men in general
it's really fun having one of each, i just have a 1 bro so i'm used to being in a family with one of each. i bet your dh is excited. have fun shopping!
oh - and sucks it took so long for the scan, thank god you got to go back in to find out gender

davies- didn't that happen with lexi too? the low blood pressure? hope you feel better, is she sttn now?

Hey ladies...
Wookie- congrats hun :)

Davies - omg 28 week's... That's beyond scary lol sorry to hear Ur having a bit of a ba. Time with sickness and bp hope all gets better quickly for you Xxx

Just- congrats on a boy

Afm- I'm 16+3 had my gender scan today it's a BOY! Named Elijah Jackson Archer :) here are a few pics for you.

Noah turns 1 tomorrow so getting excited for him to celebrate :)

Attachments

• 07e82103-eb3f-444a-b498-72e713db50fb.jpg
    07e82103-eb3f-444a-b498-72e713db50fb.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0153.jpg
    DSC_0153.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Congrats Just and Abi!! Baby boys are wonderful (yes, I am biased :) )

Abi I love his name. Just have you thought of any?

We are still struggling to come up with a name for our sweet girl.

I am 30+weeks now. I can't believe she'll be here in 9 weeks (to the day if she come the day we plan) I am getting more and more excited.

Just - we have a playroom full of trucks and toy cars. He also has a shopping cart (trolley) and a piano and things like a little medical kit but we have no pink. I am not rebuying though. We are going to get him a baby doll and a little stroller/buggy but the buggy will probably be pink becaus they are impossible to find in other colours. He can just deal with it and baby girl can use it later - if it survives :)
We got pretty gender neutral stuff the first time round, one buggy is orange and the jogger is black and navy. We did tons of research about doubles. We ended up getting a city select. It has 2 seats and you can put them both facing in or out and put the car seat on either spot and forward or back. But you can take the second seat off and it can be a single. It was a chunk of change but we had to bite the bullet and found a great deal on black Friday. You can also get a pram top for it which I am excited about, but I still have to talk hubby into it! Maybe I should have asked for it for Christmas?!

Ok, got to go and get dinner dished up. Big hugs ladies, just wanted to say hi!

Talk more soon.

Congrats Abi on another boy, that's lovely and such a nice name too.
We are thinking of Euan which is the Scottish spelling of Ewan. I also liked Ben but I think my hubby prefers Euan.
Abi, ypour pics are great. They forgot to give me any so they switched the machine on again and tried to take one of the face but you cant even see anything.

Croy, I cant believe that you only have 9 weeks to go, how did that happen haha...that's the same buggy that I am getting the baby jogger city select, I think its def. the best tandem.
We have the baby jogger city mini just now in purple so I'll still keep that anyway for Emelia if she is out and about alone.

To be honest I think it will be fine sharing toys no matter what the colours.

Hopeful, my husband is still in shock that we are having a boy, his preference was for another girl haha. Its funny as last year when I was pregnant he really wanted a boy and kept saying what will I do with a girl.
I think we both are under the impression that boys are much harder and sometimes it shocks us the behaviour of our nephew who runs about wild and with no clothes on and pees everywhere, but to be honest I think that's down to parenting as I wouldnt want that!
Other people that I know with boys just love them and say that there is something special about a mother/son bond and they are really loving and sweet etc.
I know with my own mum who has 2 girls and a boy, she always let my brother away with murder as "that was her boy " haha

congrats on a boy abi! you are starting a football team. Love his name and the pics

croy - get him a baby doll that has a bottle. dylan loved to "feed the baby" it's super cute to watch and he's all serious about it. a mom in our twins group got the city select and loves it
most of my stuff isn't pink but i'm trying to buy more pink
(the baby doll has pink clothes

just - you will love having a boy! they say boys are more work until they are teenagers then it's girls. that's crazy your nephew pees all over. would suck to clean up!

Congrats just and Abi on team blue news!! Boys are great!! I only have one but our bond is such I can't even describe it.
I love both names!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"