Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

:hi:

Hope you all had very enjoyable holidays :)

38 weeks today and still very pregnant!! I'm kinda jealous as a friend of mine who was due 4 days after me had her baby friday. I know she'll come when she's ready, but I AM ready and getting a little fed up with being so achy and sore all the time. It was a lot easier when I was pregnant with Zoe. And it's not because I've gained more weight or anything (I'm up to 12 or 13lbs so far and gained 15 in total with Zoe). If I drink 5 oz of water before going to bed, and it takes 4 or 5 trips to the bathroom to get rid of it:haha:

Just: I have an anterior placenta this time around, and although it took a little longer to feel regular movement, sometimes I can almost hear my ribs crack with all the turning, pushing and turning:haha: She's running out of room so it gives me a little break but wow that was something lol.

Melfy, hang in there, hopefully not too much longer now, its so exciting how close you are. I had forgotten just how sore and uncomfortable you get when so big. At times when I was Xmas shopping and on my feet all day my stomach would go sore and hard and feel like everything was crushed in there and I just wanted to lie flat on my back. You've done well with your weight gain by not gaining much at all.

Cory- haha no . Didn't make it to see in New year I was shattered and asleep by 10:30 lol and yes.I'm quite excited.to see little man again on Frida.

Melfy- aww hun I know what you mean the last few days drag so much I hope she doesn't make you wait too much longer xxx

Hey girls, thought I'd give a quick update...

I think I'm having another miscarriage. Last night I had some light pink spotting, and it's quickly escalated to bloody streaks on the TP when I wipe, with some tiny clots. Sorry, I know that's TMI. So, this makes for miscarriage #3 for me, at a little over 7 weeks. Thank God I have my Hannah, or this would have been insanely difficult...

I do have a scan scheduled for Wednesday, but I have little to no hope that there will be a live bean in there. You know how you just know when it's not right? Yeah...that's how this feels.

Wookie I'm so, so sorry. I know the feeling you are talking about all too well but o hope you have a.miracle suprise waiting for you at the scan. Hoping Hannah can give you extra snuggles this week. And I hope time passes quickly until the scan so you can know for sure.

Melfy- ugh I feel you I'm only 33 weeks but I'm ready to have this baby. I'm so uncomfortable. Not sleeping at night and I am gaining weight quickly this time around. I'm so ready to feel like myself again. Plus I'm just getting so tired. I over estimated how much I could do today and by 430 I was wiped. Usually hubby does bedtime but tonight Levi woke up after only a few minutes and had hada bad ddream or something, he was really anxious about something and wanted me so I took over and rocked him to sleep but my belly was rock hard by the end. So uncomfortable!

Trying to have a good attitude and appreciate these final days/weeks of being a family of 3 but its hard.

I'm sorry Wookie. I hoe the scan reveals good news for you. I know a lot of these ladies spotted during their pregnancies. My fingers are crossed for you x

Melfy not long now! I'm sure reflexology (and a vindaloo) helped evict C 8 days early! Lol!x

Im over 16 weeks now, bump is huge already. It's C's birthday in 2 days and he's having a party Saturday, where everyone (who already doesn't know) will find out I'm pregnant again. It's very exciting. C changed and grew up so much over Xmas. He runs around and is just so clever. I am thoroughly proud of him.

Here is my 12 week scan, any guesses?? Staying team :yellow: again :cloud9:
Xximage.jpg

Melfy it won't be too long now!

Wookie :hugs:

Sticky my first thought was boy so I'm going with that!

I'm having a boy myself this time!

Where are you all gone? Fili, Davies, mrs,.....

Croy the last few weeks are the hardest but at the same time they pass so quickly. You'll be having your baby very soon!

Hi ladies. I tend not to post here much as I feel like I'm the only one not pregnant again! I'd very much like to be, but my OH is adamant he doesn't want any more. I'm so excited for you all though and can't believe how far along you all are. I keep checking for updates, Just, Sara, Lee, Davies, Tuckie, Heart, Hopeful, Madrid and all you other ladies I do miss you.
Wookie I'm so sorry honey. I hope it's not the worst, but if so Hannah will be a massive strength to you. I already had Edie when I had my two losses and she helped enormously. It still hurt like hell though.
Louis turned 1 last Friday! He really is the most gorgeous natured boy. Not walking yet, nowhere near but he is a turbo crawler, and such a chatterbox. He is much more emotional than his sister with both laughter and tears. I will post a photo later. Love to you all.

Here is my 12 month old elf.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/Mobile%20Uploads/62E82FBB-8FA5-4C9B-86B9-652F6EFB9DC7.jpg
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/Mobile%20Uploads/65EFDBF0-0139-4CCC-B886-D25596DD9CD2.jpg

Hi ladies,

MrsM, its lovely to hear from you and your right Louis is the cutest ever haha, he has wild hair, its amazing! Im jealous, I wish Emelia had that hair, that's hers only just coming in, I think its going to be curly which will be cute.
Im having a boy this time around and like to think of you how you had your girl first and couldn't imagine a boy but now I bet you couldn't imagine life without him!

Madrid, that's lovely that your having a boy too second time around, one boy and one girl is perfect I reckon.

Wookie, how are things today? I really hope your scan proves you wrong in thinking the worst, I know all too well how it feels though the worry and trying not to get your hopes up. I had so much bleeding with clots aswell last time with Emelia and again this time around several episodes of brown.

Hope everyone else is well x

Oh Just, no I couldn't imagine life without my little man now. He is just adorable, challenging in very different ways to Edie but more rewarding in other ways. It really is the best (and the most difficult) of both worlds. Lucky you, I'm so excited for you.

Just, the stuff is now a lightish brown. It's been mostly brown from the start since it began on Sunday night. I have also had black clots (sorry if that's TMI for some of you...I know it's gross) at times, which is more than slightly alarming. My scan is first thing in the morning, so I guess I'll find out one way or the other.

Mrs. Migs- Louis is ADORABLE!!! I agree that that hair is absolutely the best! He looks so cheeky and sweet!

Mrsmigg boys are definitely something else aren't they? He's really cute!!!

Just if all continues as well as now I'll be having 2 of each actually :blush: dd13, ds10, Zeynab & this baby.

Hi ladies happy new year to you all.... Sorry been manic!! Melfy how u doing??

Wooks sending positive vibes!!? Feet up n lots of water xx
Croy I no how u feel... Had enough an I'm 31 weeks I can confess I don't enjoy pregnancy, I'm grateful for a healthy pregnancy but just don't enjoy the spd, back ache heartburn need for frequent toilet stops the wetting myself a little bit all the time!! I feel hormonal am achey have pregnancy insomnia to!! Moan over!!! 2 people I no have had girls this week an my broodyness has arrives!!

Lexi has croup its horrible hence I'm still awake poor monkey coughing N I worry she can't breathe!! X
Mrs mig gorgeous pic can't believe his much fair L has! Lexis hair is going curly now its so cute! X

Sticky I'm
Guessing girl, there is a nub in ur pic you should put it on here an see what they come back with, its hard coz spines on an angle but I would go girl!! X

Madrid Abi just Jen how you doing?? X

Jodi twins sound like there doing fab! X

Hi girls- quick read- hope u r ok wooks
Love the pics mrsm
Thanks Davies- need Lexi pics! Can't believe u r so far along! Croup sucks!!
She on prednisone? Mine were for it

Congrats on Boy Madrid!

Abi- u doing ok ?

Jen - hope k is better, sounded like sick on fb?

Sticky I say boy but usually wrong ;)

Anyone else on fb and wannA connect up? Tuckie - u around? Don't think I see u on fb? I'm on there now a more as got the app and it's easy

Croy - u buy a stroller yet?

Melfy - glad u kept her in !

So are you girls all doing 2 cribs now? Anyone changing to toddler beds? I'm not for a long time if I can help it

Wookie, best of luck for the scan. I have had 3 episodes of brown this pregnancy so far and not got overly worried as its always been fine.

Madrid, I'd forgot you've actually got 3 kids. So you have girl, boy, then another girl, boy...that's nice!

Davies, its no fun being so uncomfortable and poor Lexi with the croup.

Hopeful, I've decided that the new baby will get Emelia's cot bed when it goes into its own room at 6 months and I'll buy Emelia a toddler bed instead. Most people I speak to change to a bed when their kids are 2, whether this be the cot bed or just a little toddler bed. Down side is that they can get in and out as they please haha.
I also had a trial of the city select stroller yesterday in John lewis store and Im def. going for that. A woman came up to me and said that she has it for her two kids and its great, she said that she tried out several tandem strollers and they can be very heavy but she highly recommended the city select.

If they have it at John Lewis I'll check it out there just! I was looking for it online because I saw a very good offer on it but couldn't find proper reviews or specification for the tandem one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->