Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

:hi:

Been MIA again...my bad:blush:

Congrats on team pink jenny!!! Having a girl is so much fun, I love shopping for girls :)

Fili had her little baby girl:cloud9: 8lbs if I remember correctly:happydance:

NSN: How are you doing?

Croy: Hope Levi is doing better and you're sleeping better as well:hugs:

Tracie: glad your sickness is better:thumbup: I'm lucky I don't get MS when pregnant; I can't imagine taking care of Zoe when she was 3-4 months and dealing with morning sickness at the same time!

AFM...well Zoe is now standing up all by herself and taking steps:happydance: Alexa is doing well, but gotta say it takes more to keep her content. But then again, Zoe was such an easy baby, I'm guessing Alexa is actually normal:haha:

Just, Madrid :hi: how are you?

Melfy, how is Alexa even a month old already? Oh my goodness! Hope you're all doing well. Go Zoey on her walking! Hannah is pretty close, she just isn't brave enough to take a step by herself yet!

Yes, Fili did have her little girl yesterday...I think her name is Sophia (or Sophie?) Helena, which is beautiful! I saw a pic of the baby yesterday on FB, and she's gorgeous! :)

Croy- So glad to hear Levi's turning a corner with his illness...sick babies/toddlers are no joke.

Melfy - I can't believe how time is flying! Seems like you are getting into a good rhythm with 2. I am excited to reach that point.

wookie - Thanks, and seriously, sick bubbas are so sad. I think he has been sicker this month than in his whole life. I am ready to head into a healthy season! In some ways it is nice to know that hes usually a happy enough kid that we can really tell when he is not feeling right but geesh, I have certainly not missed my calling as a nurse. I get cabin fever badly but I want to be a considerate parent and not take him out when he is germy :)

His ear infection is clearing up well. I had to take him for his 18 month check today and so the doctor rechecked his ear too. I can't believe he is 18 months - or that his next check isn't until 2years old - which will be the same time as our daughter's 6 months check - craziness!

Counting down the days now, this time next week we will God wiling have our baby in our arms.

Fili had her little princess and Andrea had her little Prince. So many blessings!

Oh, yeah! I forgot about Andrea having Elliot!!! That's great, isn't it? :happydance:

Congrats to Fili and Andrea!!! Love both names!!

I'm back at work now!! Very tired and not much free time as I've received area orders I need to clear asap.

Glad to hear you're coping so well Melfy!!

Croy I hope all goes well and that Levi will feel better very soon!! Zeynab has been struggling with one of her top teeth. I've just bought something from the pharmacy that comes in sachets. It's been recommended by so many people that it's worth a try!!

Hi ladies,

great news to come on and read that Fili has had her little girl and NSN another little boy, both lovely names. I hope to see pics at some point.

Melfy, that sure has been a quick month that has went by. Good to hear your girls are doing well. When we are spoiled with such good babies first time around it does leave you wondering what number 2 will be like.

Croy, poor Levi having an ear infection, I hope that clears up soon for him, that cant be fun. Im sure your next now to give birth aren't you.

We're doing good aswell.Emelia is walking loads now and just getting so clever, she amazes me on a daily basis the things she does. I really think she is learning loads at nursery. When I go to pick her up she is in such a happy hyper mood and they say she is always great, I think its non stop play time whereas she must get bored with me in the house.
The last two nights I've been so uncomfortable and wondering if this baby is turning as my stomach has been so tight and solid and its definitely doing some crazy moves in there. I forgot just how uncomfortable it can get at times and you just want to lie flat on your back.

On the monitor at the docs this morning I was having dome pretty good contractions so he said we could be having the baby as soon as tonight! He was doubtful we would make it until Tuesday. I was sent hone to do nothing but rest and track contractions. My parents fly in tomorrow so a part of me hopes she waits until at least then, maybe Saturday.

croy - do you have a name picked out?

melfy - congrts on zoe walking!

just - glad emelia likes the nursery, hope your stomach starts to feel better, must be a gymnast

tracie- how are you feeling?

So exciting Croy, looks like you may be making an announcement soon!

Hopeful, I hope you and the twins are doing good!

Doh, I missed the darned phone call that would have revealed to me my MaterniT21 test results yesterday!!! Then I'd know the status of the baby's health so far, and also if it's a boy or girl!!! I'm calling the office this morning, and hopefully a nurse will call me back quickly with the results.

Croy- How exciting!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear that you've had your LO!

That's awesome Wookie! Congrats. A boy and a girl. Perfect!

Croy just posted on FB. Her baby was born today! :happydance:

Will read back soon. I took the first exam last week and passed. I've been taking a little break before starting my studies for the second exam. I'm off to Florida with Delilah in a week and hope to catch up more while I'm there.

Hi ladies,

Wookie, that's fantastic that all is well and a boy, theres quite a few of us having boys this time after our girls, I think its nice one of each aswell.

Great news about Croy, I look forward to her posting.

Hi Heart, you will be so relieved to have passed your exam and having a little break before studying again. That sounds fun a trip to Florida with Delilah, I wish it were me.

I've been struck down with a sickness bug and ended up being sent home from work last night, it was awful, I was sick 3 times in my car on the way home into a bag thankfully that I had and then up and down sick all night. Theres no worse feeling especially your stomach retching whilst pregnant.

Heartie, good luck on the rest of your exams! Congrats on passing your first!

Just- Your stomach bug sounds awful! I couldn't imagine trying to juggle Emelia, and then being heavily pregnant with all of that pukiness! Ugh. The morning sickness alone that I've had this time is pretty bad, let alone actually having a virus or something. I hope you feel better soon!

Oh, and congrats Croy on the birth of your little one! I see you lurking down below! :rofl:

Thank you for all your kind words.yes, wanted to make it official. Nora Grace decided to make an appearance earlier than anticipated after I went into labor on Thursday night, she was born my planned c section on Valentine's day. She weighed 7lb 14oz has a drill head of brown hair and looks just like her broth
She's doing great but I'm pooped.recovery has been much more painful this time around.

Hoping some good rest tonight will help me feel more normal, then planning we will be dent home tomorrow morning.

I'm ready for real life to start with our family of 4.

Will check in again soon.

Hugs x

Croy, congratulations again! I saw Nora (and I LOVE that name) on FB, and she's a beauty! Girls are so special, and you will love every minute of having a little daughter!

I don't want to hear that stuff with your c-section was worse this time, as I'm going to have another also! Eeek! Yes, do get some rest. That is so important in your recovery.

Glad you get to come home tomorrow! Good luck! :)

Hi everyone :hi:

I thought I'd check in here and wow! So many new babies and pregnancies! Congratulations, everyone!

Congrats again Croy, what a beautiful name, cant wait to see a picture when your upto it of course as Im not on facebook.
Take care of yourself, I can understand why recovery may be harder second time around via section or natural birth! Plus a toddler to take care of.

Hi Pip, nice to see you stop by. I hope all is well with you guys. Yes there certainly has been many new pregnancies and that's the first batch of babies just been born with more to come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->