Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Huge congrats just!! Looking forward to see the pics!!!

OMG!!!! I'm getting so close myself now!!!!!

Madrid, you are WAY close! Where did the time go?

Just, I know what you mean about TTC, and the distance it can create in marriage. My DH and I were fortunate enough to have belonged to a baby/pregnancy loss support group in our area, and it helped us tremendously. Given that Oscar arrives safely here down the road, he will also be our last child. 2 is the perfect number for us, and we are happy that God has blessed us twice...it's a miracle, in light of all that we went through before.

I know wookie!! I can't believe I'm getting everything ready now because I don't have much time left. I've got an appointment on Wednesday at the hospital to check baby's weight as they're concerned he's a bit on the big side of the scales. Just like mummy!! :haha:

After a busy few days I popped in to check on Just and can't believe the sweep worked so quickly and you now have baby Euan. Sorry to read it wasnt a straight forward labour.
Can't wait for pics. Hope you are all recovering, I bet he is completely gorgeous.

Pip and Heart. I wholeheartedly agree, I think I got a bit carried away in my last pregnancy and was brought crashing back to earth when I had the rupture of another ectopic pregnancy. We decided to TTC straight away but have made the decision that if this one doesn't stick it's time to put this journey behind us.
I would never want Morgan to think he wasn't enough nor would I want to subject him to the heartache and stress it can put on a relationship.

Heart I remember your champagne story, hope you get to enjoy very soon x.

Pip, hope you're doing ok my lovely x.

Oh Just, I can't believe they left you for 20 hours with no progress :hugs: So pleased all is well now, though! Congratulations and welcome to the world, Euan :kiss:

Lee, I'll keep my fingers crossed that this one is it for you fxfxfxfx Do you have a scan planned soon?

Massive congrats Just! Love his name! I can't wait for pictures. Sounds like a very painful experience but totally worth every second. How lovely that you and your husband feel complete now.

Lee, good luck on the next scan. It sounds like you've figured out your limit. I love the way you put it when you said you would never want Morgan to feel like he wasn't enough. That's such a perfect sentiment. I know we all went through a period where we thought we would never be mothers. We are all so blessed on this thread to have our babies. Whether they are only children or have siblings, they will always be "enough" for us.

I have another scan booked for Thursday at 11am, will be 6wk 5 days so hoping to see HB.
Are you actively TTC again now Petipas?
Absolutely Heart, they are everything we dreamed and more, we are blessed :)

Just, hope all is going well, was snooping for pics ;)

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!! I can't believe he's been in your life for a whole year Lee!

Hi ladies,

Happy birthday to Morgan, I hope you had a great day with him Lee. I'll be thinking of you at your scan today, I really hope all is well.
I know Im being lazy and still haven't managed pics on here as yet, I'll get a move on and do it.

Things are going well and Euan has settled in nicely and feeding and sleeping well. His little marks are pretty much all cleared up now from the forceps. He is getting more gorgeous each day. Its great to see him with his eyes open and so bright and alert, I still don't see him like Emelia at all.

Hey ladies how are you all? Been a while. Iv finished work now, I'm on sick until maternity starts :-(.
Xxx

hello girls :D

congrats just on your little man xxx

just popping in before bed i need to catch up more often my apologies kieran seems to love when i have the laptop out he likes to hit buttons on it so never get time until he is in bed to use it and by then im usually knackered and in bed lol

hope all is well xxx

Hi Lee,
I hope you are ok.
Yes, we have a plan. As soon as I pluck up the courage we can ttc again.

Happy birthday, Morgan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->