Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Lee, I've been wondering how you got on with your scan. I really hope all is well x

Don't come on here very often now but wanted to check on you lot.

Massive congrats JKT :cloud9:

XxX

Just. I've had no service on phone because apparently a local mast is down and was also away visiting family for weekend, so sorry for not updating sooner.
Scan went well and saw a HB, Elaine/Louise measured me at 6 weeks so a bit behind but they were happy with the progress.
I am back in 2 weeks.

How are things with you? x

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Morgan had a fabulous time celebrating in Scotland and down south too. I can't believe the year passed so quickly.

That's great news lee. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

That is brilliant news Lee. Its all sounding good. I hope the next two weeks goes quickly for you for the next scan.
Double celebrations for Morgan then with your own family down South, Im sure he has been spoiled with presents.

As promised pictures of Euan...and some of how big Emelia is now in comparison. The first picture shows his little nose skint from the forcep delivery but its healing up nicely.

https://imageshack.com/a/img835/7903/ojwul.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img845/6259/854j.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img841/1184/rhax.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img841/8429/c0ho.jpg

He's a gorgeous baby just!! And she does look so grown up now!! I guess it's going to be the same with my two.

Just, he's perfect!!! What an angel! <3 Thanks for sharing!

Lee, I'm so glad that baby is in the right place, with a heartbeat. Hopefully your scan in another 2 weeks shows that baby has caught up in growth...:hugs:

Just, Euan is adorable! He's so little compared to Emeila. She's gotten so big, I can't believe it! What a precious little family you have. Thanks for sharing.

Lee, wonderful news about the heartbeat. I know it's extra special for you to get to the hb stage given your history. I hope 2 weeks flies by for you.

Just, what great pics. You have absolutely gorgeous babies x.

Just- he is so cute and sweet looking! thank you for sharing!

Lee - wonderful news! A hb is a very good sign. hoping two weeks fly by so you can see your bean again.

Just, your two are sooooo cute! I love the picture of the two of them sleeping side by side :cloud9:

Lee, great news on the scan! Sending you some growing vibes before the next look at bubs.

Hi :hi:

We don't have internet where we're currently living so have to go to a coffee shop to get it.

Just: Massive congrats!!!! He's gorgeous:cloud9: Glad to know the sweep worked. I got lucky with it too, but wow, 20 hours with no progress and they just waited?? Sounds horrible. But he's here, healthy and beautiful :) And Emilia is beautiful, all grown up:)

Lee: So happy you saw the hb:happydance: This is a huge milestone for you!!! Can't believe he's a year old already!!

Madrid: OMG you're almost there as well!!!!! Getting nervous? I'm sure everything will go well!

:hi: melfy!! Nice avatar pic!!!

I'm starting to get all excited yes! It's so close and all is ready for him. I'm in the nesting mood right now, trying to do as many things as I possibly can.

Madrid, you could go anytime now, how exciting x

I know Lee!! And if it wasn't because my mum isn't coming until the 17th (she's my birth partner) I wouldn't mind having him tomorrow. I'm struggling with SPD big time now!! I'm not sure why because I was doing great. Maybe he's a bit lower and that's why.:shrug:

Hi, just wanted to pop in and have a little catch up on all you lovely MARLs. My visits to BnB are rather infrequent now but I will forever remain eternally grateful for all of the support on the RM and PARL threads!

Can't believe how many of you have already had or are close to meeting your second little Rainbows...so precious and so loved, congrats to you all.

Lee, hoping that all will go well and your scan in the next couple of weeks will show a spirited little Beanie thriving away in there.

My little Rainbow Ellie is 14 months now and flying it - full of personality and fun. We started trying again about 8 months ago ( PCOS so not the easiest) and got my BFP most 4 weeks ago. I'm just over 7 weeks now and had a scan on Thursday - totally shocked when 2 sacs and heartbeats were revealed!! Still very early and taking each day as it comes but hoping and praying for a positive outcome and for both babies to continue to thrive. I'm on the same treatment plan as before - steroids, intralipids, progesterone, 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic, vit D, Omega-3 and pregnacare...hopefully it will work again.

Anyhoo, am going to try and read back over the next while and catch up on everyone. Thinking of you Madrid...we were due very close together in our last pregnancies...will be so lovely to welcome your little bundle of blue!!

OMG fitzy! Just yesterday I was reading my previous pregnancy journal and I came across one of your posts and was wondering what have happened with you. How wonderful to hear from you and with such amazing news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->