Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

I'd like to show you a pic of Zeynab before the new arrival. She's so grown up now. 15 months today!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful little daughter Madrid...she's so grown up looking and has the most stunning eyes!!

Madrid, what a gorgeous little girl. They grow so quickly don't they. Not long now x.

Madrid, Zeynab is beautiful, just wait until your new baby arrives and you will not believe how big she is then, its the size of their face and head that is massive in comparison to a newborn.

Lee, I hope your doing ok x

Hiya ladies, I haven't been round for a bit but I do hope you all are ok. Not sure if anyone remembers me?

So sorry Lee to hear about your sad news :hugs:

hello girls hope your all ok :D a week on monday i will get my date for my csection which will probably fall into the week beginning the 16th we will have our new arrival im hoping to go into labour on my own prior to it and trying to fight for a vba2c so not long left , im sad that this will be our last pregnancy but excited too meet our daughter im still in shock that it is a girl and i don't fully believe its a girl until she is here earthside with us :D

hope your all well my loves xxxx

Jenny, wishing you all the best for a safe delivery, whichever exit your girl needs to take. It's lovely how excited you are and I can't wait to see you introduce your little girl to us.

Good luck with the delivery jenny!

I've been very busy with Yasser and his jaundice (we spent 2 days in hospital) and Zeynab with a viral infection in her mouth. Two crying children at night isn't easy!!

Oh, Madrid, that sounds yucky all around. I hope everything settles down a bit more on the home front in the next couple of weeks!

Oh Madrid, big :hug: how horrible to have to go back to hospital with your new baby. I hope everything gets easier for you from now on out!

Thank you!! I really hope they both improve from now on too! On Friday the midwife will visit us for the last time but she said that if he's still a bit jaundice she'll refer him back to the hospital again.

I guess it's time for me to graduate to this thread. :flower: I wasn't in the RMC thread for very long so most would know me from the PaRL thread.

I'm Starry. I'm 31, DH is 33. Our first rainbow is a son who we had after our first m/c and is nearly 3. It was a complicated pregnancy and we m/c'd his twin around 8 weeks pregnant. We just had our second rainbow after 2 more losses. We're pretty sure our family is complete now as both labours/deliveries were traumatic (emergency section and then a forceps delivery followed by several blood transfusions for me) and I can not risk my heart to any more losses.

DH and I feel so very blessed with our two little miracles and I couldn't be happier. :cloud9:

Welcome to this thread starry!!

I'm sorry to hear it was so traumatic this last time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->