Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Hi ladies we use sleeping bags to thought I never would as I felt like I couldn't tuck her up snugly but I have a wriggler to she can spin 180 degrees in her cot! Most days she's the other way up! So blankets are a no go in my house, but I do out her muslin on her face in the day as a game, sounds wierd but I wanted to no that if she ever had something on her face she could pull it off! She's nearly there with it. X

Em lexi is teething to no cutting of teeth we have two slits in lower gum, she's gumming down on everything crying hysterically the worst I have seen today! She had calpol tonight before bed! Rosy cheeks nappy rash a bit of a temperature, I took her to doc fri an they said def teeth! Fussy bottles only drinking half!! All good fun x

Jodi get back in ur bed Hun, I found lexi slept much better without me in the room, I have monitor on my ear! Lol! X

Amanda how's d doing? X

Tuckie bays gorgeous xx

Pip what's it like when j actually cut the tooth? X

I have had 2 af but maybe that's where I bottle feed, I have to say I had big sadness the first af it was very strange to not be crying! But I did cry a little coz it was the end of an era! The best era ever! But they weren't overly heavy so don't b scared ladies! X

I have to tell u all lol... But since having lexi I haven't been all that bothered with dtd!! Not sure how u all feel but my scar heeled but internally I felt bruised when we tried, I looked lol an my scar was black, externally that is! Well it started to heal an fri we had sex an it didn't hurt an I enjoyed it lol!! I feel proud if my vagina it worked I had a baby a period an now sex!! I'm a grown up lol!! X

Haha Davies!! I'm not interested in dtd at all. We're only done it three times in 17 weeks!! I wasn't sure if that was down to the breastfeeding tho cos even though I had stitches, it didnt hurt me :shrug:

We are using Max's sleeping bag now. We call it the magic sleeping bag cos he sleeps soooo much better in it and I just feel like he's a lot safer in it. He kept pulling his blankets up onto his face and then would wake up panicking. It's been a godsend. Best gift we were bought by far!......

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/4E790CCA-7DCF-4116-BAA7-FB9CBCE2BED7-2383-0000013E1C8E3831.jpg

haha davies that's really reassuring to read, I'm a bit worried about things returning to normal down there, there's a bump pic on my journal too. I think that's a great idea 'training' Lexi to recognise things on her face to pull off.

Embo Max looks so cosy in his sleeping bag!!

Lol Davies you are so grown up!

I haven't had any desires. Does BFing cause that? We managed to dtd last night but I wasn't all that interested. It has never hurt even after having stitches. Fili, 6 weeks after I had Delilah, my doc examined me and told me it didn't even look like I pushed a baby out!

I'll upload a pic of Tim and Delilah napping today. She's in her sack. Super cute. First time he's put her down for a nap. Ever. I think it's cause he wanted a nap!

My little family.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/1A0A3564-5894-4A56-8F1A-B23336129F79-234-0000011AA3BE60D4.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/3A47A26D-DA90-4E71-B530-D9D68124F66C-234-0000011AAA5D7D47.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/25670071-827D-4CD6-881D-1BB5C6E066E7-234-0000011ABC6291B2.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/8F6F8A33-108D-4E10-9488-63E62F38BD37-234-0000011AB24BF5B8.jpg

Yeah prob Heart as you don't ov while bf-ing although it is possible so they still tell you to use contraception. Looking forward to the pic! How's Tim doing now?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are beautiful pictures!! Love the one of Tim and and Delilah and D's facial expressions are just the cutest ever, she must make you smile everyday :cloud9: I knew there was a reason why I had to have acute heartburn & insomnia tonight!

Yeah we are using protection just in case. I'd just rather not be bothered. Sleep is so much more interesting to me these days.

Tim is better. He is able to use his arm more. Can pick her up and give bottles. He's helping much more now. I still need more help than he can give though. But we're through the worst of it. Fili I can't believe how close you are! Enjoy the last few weeks of sleep! How are you feeling?

Heart I love the daddy daughter pic so natural would look fab in black n white for Xmas pressie x
I think dtd isn't just bfing as most I no say there tired don't feel to hot right now with extra pounds etc! Embo we dtd 3 times to! I has an episiotomy so maybe that's why I just felt swollen inside but I also had it toward end of pg so who knows ! X

Embo is that Moses basket? I don't think lexi would fit in hers lol! Looks super snuggy! X
I agree the dream bag!! X

Fili nothing to worry about down there Hun I no u hear the odd horror story but I had a episiotomy an if u look now you would see no difference at all! All the same as before, I thought it would feel different somehow to but no absolutely fine, I think a lot of it was nerves with me ! X

I have insomnia!! Lexi been down since 715pm I just fed her at 1am! I came to bed at 930 as I was tired, why can't I sleep!! X

Yes it's his Moses basket hun! I'm in total denial that he's too big for it!! Even though his head is right at the top now and he hits out at the sides cos he's run outta room!
He weighs between 17 and 18 lbs now so I really need to face up to reality :rofl:

Thanks Davies xx did you get woken up all the time with your heartburn when you were pregnant? I can see why they say it's preparing you for when baby arrives but now you're awake for different reasons maybe it's just that your body clock sleep patterns get messed up?:hugs:

Thanks Heart and I am so glad Tim is on the mend it can't have been easy for you at all!! I just have 4 main complaints really: intense saddle soreness like I've been riding a bike for weeks; 24/7 heartburn; bladder pressure again and needing to pee all the time and rib pain. Breathlessness and nausea seem to be easing up. Emotionally: petrified and excited in equal measure!! Loving the constant powerful kicks! :cloud9: and me and hubs talk to Me-mo all the time. Josh tells him when the football is on and how his team is doing! Hope it's a boy or Miss Me-mo will be pretty bored listening to that!

Embo are you going to have to get a cot / crib now or do you have one?

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, Levi has been unsettled at night time not sure from jet lag, teething, growth spurt or just being 4 months old but he is waking up 3 or 4 times a night after going down at 7ish. It's a killer when I havae been used to much more solid chunks of sleep I feel like a zombie. Plus hubs was gone for 5 days last week so I was solo parenting. I almost cried when he walked through the door I was so relieved to have him home.

we had levi's 4 month check yesterday. he is 15.11lbs (50%) and 26 inches long (86%)

We decided that we will commit to more than just the bedtime routine and him in his crib during the christmas holidays when hubs is off for a long stretch snd we can do it together when noone has to get up in the morning!

fili so close now!

Sarah sorry lexi is having a tough time with her teeth hope they come through soon.
amanda love the D pics with Tim, so sweet. those moments are priceless

i still have not had a visit from aunt flo. its weird to miss her and not notice. I think it is because i am still breastfeeding. Only a couple of months before we introduce him to real food. think his first will be avocado.

Gorgeous pics Amanda! She is adorable. Glad Tim can help out more.

I have 2 sleep sacs at my feet now as I pump, they are in the bag though but I got smalls and they may be too little? I had some I got used and they are too small, would probably feel like wearing a tight skirt...I don't like using blankets but I am constantly checking on them using my phone as a light. My goal for tomorrow will be sleep sacs. It snowed 10 in today and they roads are sh..t

Croy- hope he gets some sleep! Interesting what a 4 month old boy should weight, we have no clue with the preemie size. I think they are 14-15 lbs now at almost 6 months.
Loved the video of him in the jumper.

Ugh my girl is so little compared to everyone else's! She's just 13 lbs, maybe a few ounces over. I've tried everything. I give her bottles with formula mixed in. I nurse her and then give her a bottle after. I've tried upping how much she takes. No matter what I do, she's just not gaining very quickly like she used to. I know they slow down, but Jodi, hearing how big yours are now makes me concerned. She has full wet diapers all the time and poops at least 2x a day. I have a scale at home which is why I know how much she weighs. She doesn't get weighed at the docs until January. She is generally happy so maybe I shouldn't worry.

Croy, Delilah has been waking up too. Last night she woke at 1 am and then again at 4 am. The night before she was up at 11 pm and same as the night before that and then once again at 4. Not quite as much as Levi, but enough to make me more tired. I know what it feels like to be doing it solo too. It's so painfully exhausting. Glad your DH is home now. I imagine once Levi settles back into a routine he'll do better. If it weren't for the sleep deprivation, I might be ready to have another kid soon. But it's a killer.

Jodi, the one Delilah has is a small and she's really long. Probably 26 inches now. It's a Halo Sleep Sack. It's a hand me down. I love it. Wow to the snow! We don't get any here. Hoping to see some in Kansas City. But not too much that it delays my flight to Florida! LOL!

Off to bed now. Good night rainbow mamas.

Heart, don't worry about her weight (hard I know) I really do believe some babies are meant to be small... Naturally. Ella was always on the smaller side but she met her milestones quickly and is now a strapping, very healthy 16 year old!! We were filling in her forms last night..... For college.....SOB!!

Fili, max has a Moses basket, crib and a cot!! Talk about overload! He only sleeps in his Moses while we are downstairs, and he sleeping in his swinging crib my grandparents bought him upstairs because that's quite a bit bigger than the Moses but smaller and cosier than the cot :thumbup:

Aww he is spoilt for choice :) I like those swinging cribs that are smaller than the cot, the cots seem enormous for newborns, I think I shall be sticking to Mose's basket and smaller crib like you.

Here's my Facebook link if anyone wants to be my friend on there https://www.facebook.com/melanie.darby.5

Good thinking Fili :) I can't believe how close you are! Do you think you'll go over or your lo will come a bit early?
I suffered terribly with insomnia at the end of my pregnancy but it actually helped me. It prepared me for Max's wacky schedule!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->