Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Thanks for the insight girls. I don't think it's wind but I'm not totally sure. I don't notice her bringing her knees up a lot but I'll look our for signs. Croy, sorry Levi is constipated :/ Hope our LOs get better!

Jenny- :hugs:

Well today is the day we finally get checked our pp check and Kieran's check its rather late cause the doctors have lost one doctor so there is only one gp that does pp checks and they have been swamped with people so let's see how it goes xx

Jenny, sorry to hear you've been going through a time tough.

I was wondering what a post partum check involves? can anyone tell me. I need to make an appointment for mines next week. I know its with a GP and I was a bit concerned as to whether they need to check you down below after stitches etc. if thats the case Id rather know in advance. It make seem a silly question.

Tuckie, sorry to hear that Bay has been unsettled, it sounds tough that your having to comfort her for such a long time. I dont have it as tough as you but I know how hard it as as Emelia has been more unsettled at times and wants picked up for what seems like no reason, and yes it is lovely for cuddles but when it goes on for hours and I cant even get my dinner or anything else done its quite hard.
We thought that she had bad wond/colic aswell and tried colief but I dont think this is the problem, I just think she likes to be held now. Their not long on getting sneaky cos she will fall asleep in my arms and then when I put her down she will cry at times.

Is anyone elses baby really noisy? I've spoken to my health visitor a few times as I was worried that there was something wrong with Emelia's breathing, especially at night it is so noticeable. She grunts and snorts so noisy but when we look at it closely its not her chest or mouth it seems to be nasal. The health visitor was telling me that its because they are still full of mucus and it dosent properly clears the mucus.
Its a good thing and a bad thing at night, we know that she's ok cos we can hear her vbut it keeps us awake cos its so noisy.

Good luck Jen. Hope it goes ok and you can get some help.

I don't have much knowledge about colic (with max) but I remember Ella (16) having it terribly. There was only gripe water in those days (that I knew of) and it didnt do much to help! I remember her screaming all night one night but I don't remember her crying to be on the breast. That's why I was thinking it was the two week growth spurt tuckie :shrug:

I had a terrible nightmare and was up for a few hours in the night so I'm shattered today. Got my shopping coming. Then Max's jabs and then my mil is coming for dinner. We're having chicken wrapped in Parma ham with taties and carrots and green beans :)

Happy four months Maximilian :) :)

I can't! He's just such a joy. He's getting into the spirit of Christmas...

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/436B85EF-436D-4EA6-B6EA-43453302F379-17493-00000AEEF53014CF.jpg

Hi Jenny nice to see you. Sorry to hear you have had a rough time. Love your avatar pic!

Tuckie I remember Freya being like this for a little while in the first 4 weeks. My D/H use to take her out in the pushchair at all hours to give me a bit of a break! It did pass and I tried all things like infacol, gripe water but she just wanted use me as a human dummy! She would settle in the car or pushchair.

Just I went to my postnatal check expecting to have my stitches checked as my midwife tod me not to DTD until my check but they didn't. They just asked how I was and what contraception I was going to use?? Your doctor might be different.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM we are doing well Freya is sleeping better and only waking twice between 8pm and 8am! I never thought we woud ever get to this point as she was a total nightmare between 6 and 8 weeks. She is just growing too fast! Will update a pic in a min x

Sorry I can't turn them x

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
  • f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3
Embo max is super cute! A real little boy xx

she is beautiful cazi! and sleeping so well

embo - he's such a cutie too, love his outfit.

justkeep - yes, noisy! mine were too. i had heard that people say newborns sound like little pigs so i was glad to know what to expect

jenny - hope your checkup went well. one of my friends had staph in hospital too, from a surgery - not fun at all

tuckie - hopefully she will settle down soon, it's so hard not getting any sleep

Just - forgot to comment on the noise! YES my baby is sooooo noisy! I did take her to the dr's with a video of her making the noises and the dr looked at me like I was crazy and said it was normal! Freya sounded like she was straining for a poo all night! She is getting better but when she is starting to stir she is still very noisy!

Thanks guys well my appointment didnt go well I got brushed off by the doctor and fobbed off she didn't even look at my scar just asked what happened was I coping with baby is he a good baby asked why I was on the mini pill and not the coil she then proceeded to tell me Kieran's head is too small compared to his body and weight he is in 91st centile for height 50th for weight and 9th for his head circumference so basically stuck in limbo and deflated xxx

Hoping I had a lovely night thank you did suffer for two days though! Yuk! Baby smiles are the best though!! Xx

Jen I wondered where u were aswell I just thought u must have been busy busy! I hope ur getting some help Hun were all here to xx

Tuckie lexi had that stage I think it's was colic n reflux but it was awful you get through it Hun I found keeping her upright after feeds helped an tummy time also helped x

Just lexi is grunty noisy an was especially up till about 8weekd but she is still noisy eater an sometimes snuffly I put a bit of albAs oil on her cot mattress to help her xx

Em max is gorgeous as always an caz love Freya is gorgeous xx

Oh Jen what an they just left you? So is it a problem his head size?? Why r these doc so poxy crap!!! X

Lexi had hospital this week for her head as she had an obscure head shape one side where her neck was stuff as a result of failed ventouse! She actually moves it very well now an the paediatrician said it will right itself! X

She's teething an slept through wed night! But last woke up twice!!!! Just when I think we're getting somewhere nope lol hope ur all well xx

Hiya girls I can't way to join you all on here! I'm missing you xxx

Well today I tried toget in with the doctor who seen me through everything an she has left so I have no gps in the doctors surgery who know me or my history so I didn't even make an appointment with someone else :-( xxx

Oh, Jen. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Your GP being gone just seems like the last straw! But please make an appointment, you need to get help. You can do it! :hugs:

Jen my friend had a very similar experience to you and got brushed off as well. The health visitor also said her daughters head circumference was small too, her daughter is 3 now and absolutely fine. I really hope you get some support.
Just want to say thanks to you all for the lovely comments in my journal about my photographs. Like Fili, I am so excited to join you all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->