Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Love the pics!! They do look drunk off their milk :)

I'll be joining you by this afternoon hopefully!! Not slept hardly at all, so excited, how can you possibly sleep the night before you know they are going to give you your baby at last!!? I can't remember ever feeling so excited! Andrea, Claire or Sarah might be updating for me but I'll try and post as soon as I can. Xxx

All that sounds delicious croy :) I love cherries.

We're doing babyled weaning with max. His highchair is being delivered today but we're not starting until he's six months. I'm really looking forward to helping my lo develop a great relationship with food (hopefully!!)
I'm hoping his first foods will be avocado chunks. Bread sticks. Cheese.
Then I'll go onto sweet potato wedges. Pasta. Toast.
Think it's gonna get messy !!!

Fili. Good luck sweetie. I didn't sleep a wink the night before my induction. Can't wait to meet memo :)

Em that sounds really good to me lol! I am hungry already but no food allowed. I'm sneaking half a cuppa though as it's so unlikely I'll have a full knock out anaesthetic.

You girls will have fun feeding your babies new foods :) I love to cook & prepare meals for the people I love <3

Croy- I use photobucket. You just dowbload it and then hit inform the photo you want here and copy the code for IMG & paste that in your response box on here. It's the only way I figured out how to post pics from my iPhone, which is what Im always on b&b with :)

Hopeful- hey hun, hope things are looking up for you. Glad the twinnies are well :)

Fili- I bet you're like a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve :happydance: can't wait for the updates!

Fili I'm soooooo excited for you the big day you have waited so long for is finally here!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it thinking of you!

Love all the weaning talk!!! I can't wait to get stuck in but we are waiting till 6 months as where he was a premmie apparently you have to be a little more cautious.

Awww the pics are lush!!!! Cutie pies!

I thought 1200 calories was low too but it's only till you get to your weight goal. I need to lose 11lb to get back to my pre preg weight so hopefully it won't take too long! The app is great though its easier than I thought it would be to stick to around 1200 calories a day. I'm not breast feeding though girls, so wouldn't eat that fewer calories if I wasxx

All ready and waiting....

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/whateverwagon/927CF010-1623-42D2-A23A-FCB3F6AEF67B-2395-000004BABB57CB7F.jpg

XxX

Eeeep! Good luck Fili :D :happydance:

Love the milk drunk pics, think i have one too, hang on...

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/IMAG1735.jpg

This thread moves so fast when I do get time to come on my posts go un noticed.... Boohoo lol :-(

Good look fili... I think girl.

Good to see you Tracie! Can't believe your little girl is a year old!
Embo enjoy weaning I loved it! I had to start at 5 months as she was hungry, I was eating fish and chips in Whitby and she tried to steal a chip out of my hand! I had to go down the purée route as baby led weaning didn't work for us but everyone has to go with what works for their baby. I'll be trying it again with Louis.
I got all excited when I got Fili's text this morning, wonder what she is doing now?
Here is Louis milk drunk a few minutes ago, with some drippig down his chin.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/8B47E35C-CC27-4E2F-B983-42C6E17AB9E8-2784-000003515859967B.jpg

Oh bless him. He's absolutely gorgeous. I love that pic of edie on Facebook too :)

How was blw for you hun? How come it didnt work out? I'd be happy to purée etc if it didnt work out for us but its all just exciting right now!!

She just wasn't interested in finger food. She loved having her food spoon fed and she was an awesome eater, she would try most things and even now she is really good. She has some quite sophisticated tastes her favourite foods are olives, marmalade, Christmas cake and sprouts!! But she didn't like picking food up and eating it and struggled with lumps and things. I had to gradually introduce textures and then lumps and then a few months later we all went out for lunch and she had a ciabatta sandwich and sat with us and picked it up and ate it. Possibly some of it was my fault as well because I was terrified of her gagging and choking on something she couldn't chew. Anyway I think baby led weaning or the purée route, it doesn't matter which way you go as long as you gradually introduce different flavours and textures, and keep trying something if they don't like it at first. How did you go with your older 3? Did you do BLW with them?

I didn't even consider the thought that max might just not like blw :dohh: :dohh:

With my older three I was pretty crap to be honest. I did improve with each child tho and you can tell now!! Ella (oldest) is the fussiest. Abi is better and Oliver is amazing (I'd learned by the time I got to Oli!!)
Oliver will eat absolutely anything because I introduced him to many different flavours, textures.

When I asked Gav how he'd like to go about weaning Max, he said do exactly what you did with Oli. He's amazed by his palate. Gav is mega fussy and really doesn't want Max to be that way!

Aww Fili, you look so lovely in that picture, Im really excited for you, I cannot wait to hear an update. I think your the last of the original ladies that I followed through pregnancies with...until the next batch will be following shortly after!

Haha, Im loving all of the pictures of milk drunk, we call it that aswell, heres one of Emelia fell asleep with the milk running down her chin
https://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9605/p1030034k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the news is in.......

Lexi jasmine 8lb 10!!! She is gorgeous we're over the moon!!! Memo was a girl! Ha ha xxxx

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->