Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Heart,
My mind skipped over your sad news. Too much sadness,

Tuckie,
Did Bay's poops go back yo yellow? Grey now has green ones... like split pea soup.

hoping,
how cute. did penny like it?

afm,
green poop... yikes. spent hours googling. hope i dont have to give up dairy but i will.

Hoping- how cute! Your own little baby dolphin :) I will look into other classes in our area that may be similar. We live in a pretty rural area so I'm sure there are some in sacramento but that's over an hour of driving to get down there.

Kat- bay's poops are all yellow now ever since I started block feeding. It had to be too much foremilk. I have a big supply! I just started offering her the same boob if she wanted to eat more, even after a long feeding. I try to do 1 1/2-2 hour feeding blocks. This has totally fixed her green poops. I do think its normal for them I have an occasional green poo (Dr wasnt even concerned, but I was) but hers were becoming consistently green for awhile there. Have Grey's been consistently green?

Tuckie,
Good to hear that Bay's poops are back to normal. I called the Dr.'s office 3 times, LOL. They told me to STOP Googling, that Grey is healthy and good. His poops are now yellow-green today. The nurse told me to NOT eliminate diet and that if he had an allergy there would be other symptoms. Thank goodness. I was so down yesterday thinking I would be giving up dairy =(. We have a great love affair.
Yes, they were becoming consistently split pea soup green. With his growth spurt, he has been emptying my boobs over and over again and now they are getting more and more yellow again. I don't think I have an oversupply though. He has been eating non-stop and I have had to keep switching boobs to make him happy.. but when I pumped last week, I did fill both Medela containers in 5 min or less. Maybe I do have oversupply. When I pumped it was clear to start, but quickly turned white. so confused. Going to try and drain boobs better and not worry. Dr's office said green was fine with no other symptoms. just some babies have green poop.

Hopeful,
Feel better hon.

Hope you feel better soon Hopeful.
Kat, Edie had a green poo episode when she was a baby, it lasted a few days and went back to yellow, no dietary change required. Again the doc and health visitor were not concerned.
We went to view the house on Saturday and fell in love with the place. Unfortunately there is a lot of interest in it, and the best application gets it. I know for a fact we won't be the best application so I now have to try to get the damned place out of my head. Such a shame and so frustrating because its absolutely bloody perfect for us. I wish I'd never seen it.

Kat, our pediatrician is not concerned about the color of poops. I'm glad you aren't worried anymore. I'm still off dairy and I miss it, but honestly, it gets easier as time goes by. It's definitely helped me lose weight too!

Jodi, I'm sick too. Let's hang out and watch movies together.

Hi to everyone else. Need to go to bed to get my strength.

Too much sickness on here -

Heart & Hopeful - hope you are both feeling better soon and that your babes give you some rest.

Kat - Glad the doctor put your mind at rest. The doc told me there was not need to eliminate unless there was blood in his poop too. I cut back on dairy when Levi was having a hard time pooping but it didn't seem to make much of a difference. He only had a few green poops but it was freaky when it happened.

Hoping - Hope you can get matched soon :) Such a beautiful gift you are giving.

Fili - I echo what the other ladies have been saying, go easy on yourself. I found that my weight has dropped in spurts without me changing my routine much t all. I am bfeeding still so didn't want to cut calories but I do try to take a good walk most days to keep moving and helping the weight loss!! Make sure you are eating well and in time it will drop. Sounds like your once a week class could be just the thing to help you be mindful of it. Levi is 5 months old and I am still losing but very slowly and starting to want to be more proactive. I think its great you even have the energy to think about it so early on! ha ha!

MrsM - Bummer about the house, hoping that you are wrong and you get chosen. Have you been looking for a while?

afm - Did 30 minutes on the elliptical tonight and it felt wonderful!! I am thinking about hanging my bikini up in the room with it so I can have an extra jolt of motivation!! ha ha
I want to not only be pre-baby weight by our vacation in June but I would like to be abut 5lbs less. I actually find the 30 minutes of alone time refreshing too. It's amazing how it can make all the difference to have a tiny bit of space in my day just to myself. I had a hard time fitting it in but now I go as soon as hubs gets in to relive me of the baby duty.
Hubs has been feeling lie he is coming down with something for a couple of days and L was pretty needy today and acting a little off so I am nervous he is coming down with something too. I will feel much less anxious after six months when he has flu shot ( i think) I am also feeling a little achy or something ( maybe just fro working out? haha, but maybe not. I hate being sick.

Hubs got an espresso machine from his parents for his birthday last week and he has been perfecting his vanilla lattes on me. I am a very willing recipient, they are delicious@

Heart,
Why are you off dairy again? Has it helped? A lot of people are anti-dairy since its odd drinking another species' milk. It's also made to fatten calfs so it makes sense you would drop weight. I love it though. I do agree that it's strange to drink another animals milk.

Croy,
Yay for finding 30 min to yourself and working out. Hope you all stay well.

Bay is getting her shots in a couple hours :( I feel so anxious for her! :(

Good luck hon. Tell me how it went. I'm anxious for Grey. I am delaying the shots by 10 days and upping my probiotics just in case it will help (not sure if it passes through breast milk, conflicting opinions).

AFM,
Grey has yellow poop again. I cannot believe how much time I wasted Googling and worrying and calling the Dr 3 times. I feel foolish. When will the constant worry stop!

Kat- yay for yellow poops again! :) I will tell you how it goes. I'm just so nervous for her!!! I don't think the worry ever stops. My mom still worries about us and we are all adults now lol

Hello again:flower:

I am officially joining you:happydance:

After having a massive watery ''vaginal discharge'' in the middle of the night between saturday and sunday, I went to L&D to make sure it wasn't my water leaking. Turns out it was. So I was admitted and given oxytocin because I didn't have enough contractions. I was only 1cm dilated when they started, and by 9 pm, I was only 4 cm and I was having really painful contractions, with major backpain and legpain. So I ended getting an epidural at 10 or 10:30 pm, and I'm so glad I did. I could still feel and move my legs, but all the pain was gone. Just pressure in the vagina. At 12:10 am, I was fully dilated and ready to push. Half hour later, at 12:48am, our precious Zoe was born perfectly healthy, 6lbs 2oz. I enjoyed every single moment of my pregnancy, labor and delivery, we are overjoyed:cloud9:

Attachments

• 530799_10151207527327050_459780385_n.jpg
    530799_10151207527327050_459780385_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 735079_10151207101007050_1953420662_n.jpg
    735079_10151207101007050_1953420662_n.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Melfy, congrats and welcome!!! What a lovely story! Zoe is gorgeous! I will update the PARL front page.

Melfy!! What a story! Welcome to MARL and welcome to Mummyhood. Zoe is beautiful.
Tuckie I hope it goes well for Bay.

Melfy- congrats on your gorgeous girl!!! Zoe is such an awesome name:D

Melfy
Congrats!!! What a doll.
��

Congratulations! Welcome to the wonderful world of mommyhood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->