Mums of 3 or more due in Feb.......

congrats Gina! Fingers crossed also!

I definately want to find out the gender this time.

My Dh is putting foot down firmly this time not to find out gender... we did with the girls and not with boy..so hoping thats a good sign...
gonna be hard not to find out!!

be exciting for u amber...20 weeks...eeek omly 15 to go..lol!!:happydance:

hi there ladies,

I'm due in Nov (awaiting scan confirmation) and have already got 3 boys and a girl.. They are 10, 8, 4 and 16 months.. Baby wasn't planned, but what is when you've got so many! :lol: - Just wanted to say there are plenty of us about and although not due at the same time, all here if anyone needs anything. :)

Hope you're all happy n healthy :thumbup:

Hi mumofplenty...did u just find out u are PG?

how are u finding having 4.......?

hi my name is Dawn and i have 5 kids 2 boys 14 and 11 twin girls 8 they will be 9 on the 20th june and my youngest girl is 3 it is hard work but they keep me on my toes my husband and i are actualy trying for another baby we must be mad but its what we want and thats all that matters!

Good luck to all you expectant mothers! Its all worth it xx

wow! good luck! Hope you get that BFP!

good luck TTC playboy!!!

it drives me mad how everyone has an opinion on how many children you sould have...

my neighbour/friend came round yest... i didn't tell her i was preg... but she started on a big reant about how 3 children is enough and i'd be overpopulating if i had anymore, etc etc really pissed me off...didn't knwo what to say!!

still feeling ok..just very tired... i know i'm gonna regret saying this but.. i'd quite like a bit of morning sickness......:shrug:

I know what you mean. I can't stand the weird looks i get when i say we are going to have our 5th.

yeah really naffs me off.... i don't get any help and i do everything i can for them, they don't want for anything and i love them all...so whats it to do with anyone else...GRRRRR

thanks babesx3

im hoping it doesnt take too long iv only been off my pill for 2 weeks so fingers crossed!!

It pisses me off when people start saying things like "you want another baby" like im asking them to bring them up or pay for them it does my head in when i ask them to look after them or pay for them then they can say something!! You know who your friends are when they say "good on ye"

rant over lol!!!

I hope all goes well for u and bump and yes you will defo regret saying you want morning sickness lol i never had any sickness or anything during all my pregnancies it was great lol i bet if i do get pregnant again ill suffer really bad as it will defo be my last one.... But then i did say that after my first lol

take care hun!!!

mmm bit nauseous this am..:)

hows everyone this am?

hmmm this is a quiet thread..lol..

have any of you had homebirth?

just thinking as childcare is always an issue for us that maybe we should try homebirth this time?
and if u have...what do u do with kids..do they stay upstairs, do they watch? do i try get someone to take them out for the gory bits?

How's everyone today? I am happy since my beta hcg came back good, and my ob thinks this pregnancy is progressing well, which is very happy news after two losses!!! I am not feeling too tired today but I had my first major nausea attack yesterday..and I feel HUGE!!! Everywhere!! I feel bloated on areas that I didn't even know existed :)

I would love to do homebirth but I can't :(( I had two c-sections before (one for a 10 lbs breech baby that wouldn't turn and another because the baby was big too and I was going over my EDD with high blood pressure and they didn't want to risk it.) I would not choose to have a c-section again, and I am praying I will be able to have a VBA2C and I will be very happy with that..but I'd really love a homebirth (here midwives are not allowed to attend to that if one had multiple c-sections so it's out of question). I am very interested in the subject though.

Off to get some cleaning done, my first u/s is exactly in 2 weeks, I've got to keep my mind occupied somehow in the meantime :) Have a wonderful day everyone!

hi... thats great news about your bloods..:thumbup:

yeah i'm feeling like that tiredness in waves.....

sooo worrying these first few weeks...so much nicer when u can feel baby move..

wow u/s in 2 weeks... :thumbup:

i've not booked in at drs yet...going next thurs... they usually do scans around 11 weeks..well have with last 3 lol.... thinking i may add an extra week on my dates..as we are going away week 11 and i would like a scan before we go away really.. peace of mind..so may try for 10 weeks...:shrug:

will try find out more about homebirth before i decide... i do have whoppers so may be an extra risk?

hope u got on with cleaning...i hate it!!!

hi there ladies,

I'm due in Nov (awaiting scan confirmation) and have already got 3 boys and a girl.. They are 10, 8, 4 and 16 months.. Baby wasn't planned, but what is when you've got so many! :lol: - Just wanted to say there are plenty of us about and although not due at the same time, all here if anyone needs anything. :)

Having 4 is mental! :wacko: But.. the eldest two are very helpful and they all pitch in together so it could be worse :lol:

I found out I was pregnant at about 12 weeks.. Was a total shock, and has taken a while to get my head round, we certainly weren't planning on any more - It shall be fun though, it always is.

Looking forward to it, when I'm not drowning under a mound of washing or cleaning. :lol: Will definitely be finding out whether it's a boy bubba or a girl bubba, don't want any surprises, need to be able to plan something. :lol:

I had a homebirth with my second - it was fab fab fab :thumbsup: Yes, I had my eldest in the house, he was coming up for 2 at the time, and although he was moved 'for the gory bits' he was very involved and it was a very emotional, sweet, bonding time for all of us. I would definitely recommend it - It takes the stress out of it, definitely, although I have always waited as long as I can before going into hospital anyway, so generally it's a home labour then a hosp birth for me.
I would have had a homebirth with my 3rd but the midwife situation was dire and resulted in a mad dash to the hospital :lol:
Number 4 was born last year, but we'd had to relocate and ended up living with MIL so no chance of a homebirth then. Maybe we'll get one this time!
:lol:

How are we all?

:hi:
how is everyone?

i've started a pregnancy journal...link is below..... be lovely to keep in touch with u guys!!!
this link doesn't seem so successful..shame really..
:hugs: to all and hope u have happy and health pregnancys... and thank you those that replied..xxxxx

hi there ladies,

Having 4 is mental! :wacko: But.. the eldest two are very helpful and they all pitch in together so it could be worse :lol:

I found out I was pregnant at about 12 weeks.. Was a total shock, and has taken a while to get my head round, we certainly weren't planning on any more - It shall be fun though, it always is.

Looking forward to it, when I'm not drowning under a mound of washing or cleaning. :lol: Will definitely be finding out whether it's a boy bubba or a girl bubba, don't want any surprises, need to be able to plan something. :lol:

I had a homebirth with my second - it was fab fab fab :thumbsup: Yes, I had my eldest in the house, he was coming up for 2 at the time, and although he was moved 'for the gory bits' he was very involved and it was a very emotional, sweet, bonding time for all of us. I would definitely recommend it - It takes the stress out of it, definitely, although I have always waited as long as I can before going into hospital anyway, so generally it's a home labour then a hosp birth for me.
I would have had a homebirth with my 3rd but the midwife situation was dire and resulted in a mad dash to the hospital :lol:
Number 4 was born last year, but we'd had to relocate and ended up living with MIL so no chance of a homebirth then. Maybe we'll get one this time!
:lol:

How are we all?

yeah i like to home labour..much more relaxing!!!
decided on hosp birth tho as all 3 of my kids had breathing difficulties in 1st 24hrs so don't want to risk it!!

oops #5!! ours is oops#4 lol!!!

Sorry I haven't been on lately! I have been packing all of last week. We closed on our house on Friday the 18th. We weren't suppose close until the end of this week but everything got moved up. O well at least now its done and we have alot more room.
How has everyone been feeling lately? I have been overly exhausted and had some morning sickness off and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->