Mums of Large family's pregnancy club!

lynnikins

Reaction score
I know I am not the only large family Mummy out there
Currently expecting baby 7
I'd love to link up with more mums with large broods

Hi there! I'm expecting number 6. This will be our last though. I am too old and tired for more!!

We had planned for number six to be the last but not done anything permanent about it and got surprised with this bub as I'd been carefully tracking my cycle

Hi there! I'm expecting number 6. This will be our last though. I am too old and tired for more!!

Congratulations on another pregnancy!!! My oldest is 5 years old, and I'm currently expecting my fifth. I see your kids are extremely close in age, too! My OH and I are "done," but this is also our third surprise baby (we conceived two using different forms of birth control and one tracking cycles although I have PCOS and not always regular cycles). So, since I'm so prone to surprises, how was your sixth pregnancy??? ;)

It was fairly simple my pelvis played up at the end but I've battled spd for several pregnancies so it was expected

It was fairly simple my pelvis played up at the end but I've battled spd for several pregnancies so it was expected

Yeah, I've had SPD with all of mine as well. Not fun. I hope your pelvis leaves you alone for at least the vast majority of this pregnancy!

Hi ladies.
I am not sure what constitutes a large family but id love to join. I have three LOs between ages 3 and 6. I am expecting my last littlr bean, so number four for me. DB has three kids between ages 4 and 8. So even though only 4 out of 7 our mine, i treat them as if they were my own. If it is ok may i join? So few ppl can relate to my large blended family and sometimes just wish i had some advice or direction on the day to days of having so many children.

I'm the eldest of 4 and expecting my 4th.

DS1 was concieved on the Pill (during a change in Pill to be honest and I wasn't told to use a back up form of contraception), DS2 was a Pill baby (I'd been off for 6 months trying and got pregnant when I went back on) and DS3 was a 'oopsie-stressed-over-Christmas/New Year' baby. I don't think I'd been taking my BC properly I was that stressed and over worked. But this little bean is our 4th and last.

Hi! I'm 17 weeks pregnant with our fifth (and final!) baby. Our first son was conceived naturally, our second son with Clomid, and our twin boys with an accidental overdose of Clomid (pharmacy double-dosed us). We thought we were done, but once you have four, why not more? Tried one last time, and expecting our little girl. By the time she's born, I'll have a 6 year old, almost 4 year old, almost twin 2 year olds, and her. Gotta love crazy!

Would love to hear tips on group activities, and large family meal plans that are your family's favorites. Cooking up 2-3 batches individually is definitely a pain.

I've just got a 91 Ford Laser. Big enough for now but won't be for long. But she's dirt cheap to run so we will keep her for when it's just me, hubby and the 2 little ones during the week.

Hubby has a 1990 Mercedes Benz 300E which is nice and roomy but, not enough room for 6. We are seriously thinking about selling that and looking for a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon that can seat 6. Unfortunately they are not easy to come by now so our other option is a Nissan El Grand mini van.

When we went up to being a family of six, we bought a Dodge Grand Caravan. We'll still have enough room as a family of seven - but just barely, and it'll be tight. We're thinking of getting a Ford Transit, or a passenger van (holding 12) in the near future. We even discussed buying a church small bus as it would be easy to tend to the kids on the road, seeing that we regularly drive 28 hours (round trip) to visit family a few times a year, lol. We'll see how long we can manage with just the van though for now.

Welcome to all , sorry morning sickness has killed me the last couple of weeks so I've not gotten much time to come back here

We drive a Vauxhall zafiria atm but since ds 5 was born it's been too small and she had a second car for awhile though that died so we are trying to sort a 9 seater but they can be harder to come by in the uk 🇬🇧 Esp secondhand without it being an ex taxi and having stupid high miles on it

Yay! Love this group!

We are due with number 9 pretty soon. Would love to have more. We just let God decide when and how many kids we have.

We currently drive a 15 passenger van for the last couple years. We grew out of our minivan and decided to get the biggest one we could find so we wouldn't have to upgrade any time soon.

We are due with number 9 pretty soon. Would love to have more. We just let God decide when and how many kids we have.

WOW!!
Must be one VERY busy house!! You're a Supermum for sure!! :)

Definitely not supermum lol, only by the grace of God. But thank you :)
My house is actually pretty quiet. We homeschool which is a busy part of my day usually, but they are done for the summer. So now it's just a lot of them doing their chores, playing outside, or playing games. It's nice to be able to work their homeschool schedule around whatever I want. And being 9 months pregnant it was nice to be done for the next couple months.

Right now DB has a toyota sequoia and it fits 8. Which works perfectly...for now...until this baby arrives, then idk what. He only get his three kids every other weekend though so perhaps just have to take both cars. I drive a toyota prius and unless my eldest sitw up front, i have no idea hoe id get four in there. He will be 7 in sept. Idk what the front seat laws are :shrug:

Just tagging incase I ever decide to join you all, congrats ladies!!

I have a Mercedes sprinter and LOVE it!!! It is diesel and seats 12 adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->