Mums to be with a Baby Under 1

krissi

Mummy and pregs with No.2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wanted to see if any other mummies wanted to buddy up who are pregnant but already have a little bubba? I have just found out I am expecting No. 2 and I already have a baby girl who will be 5 months next week.

I am very shocked to be expecting again so soon as it took me 12 years to conceive Charleigh and had failed IVF and then fell naturally so the last think i expected was another little miracle.

I am very nervous about coping with 2 especially as OH is not at all hands on so all feeding, nappies etc is down to me so I am going to have my work cut out!

But on the whole I am excited and very grateful that I have been so blessed.

I think I am about 6 weeks ish xx

Hi :hi:

I'm Leanne. I am 14 weeks along with this pregnancy and have an 8 month old at home already. We tried for two years with DS and because i was still breastfeeding, hadnt seen AF, and literally only DTD twice since LO was born, were 11 weeks before we found out i was pregnant. Shocked was not the word lol.

I was at the GP about PND and they did a pregnancy test as they wanted to give me meds that arent safe in pregnancy. At that point didnt even have a clue how far on i was lol, never found out till they did my scan.

OMG kit10grl thats amazing. Congratulations. How are you feeling so far?

I'm pretty good so far, had a bit of morning sickness i wrote off as a tummy bug lol but since my scan not had much else. Very different syptoms from first time so fingers crossed that means a girl this time.

How are you doing? have you got a date through for your scans etc yet?

No dates yet haven't even seen midwife yet. feel ok bit of sickness but not too bad xx

First tri goes so slow doesnt it. cos we were trying so long last time i knew i was pregnant about 5 minutes after it happened lol and no one would see me till10 weeks it went so slow. Kinda glad i missed all that this time.

Was already 12 weeks when i got scanned. Doctor had rushed through my scan and booking in for me so i could be dated quickly.

Yes I know its boring isnt it. I thought about being pregnant every 2 seconds last time but its easier this time as I am too busy!!

Are you finding out what your having?

I'm not sure yet. We have been told we are high risk for downs this time so arent sur e if the technician will be too busy checking for heart problems etc to look for the sex lol.

Really hoping for a girl tho. How about you?

I will def find out, would love a boy but another girl would be far more practical!!

Why high risk for downs hunni xxx

They measured the NT fold at my first scan, between that, the blood test, and my age (I'm 32 next week) it came back with a 1 in 144 risk. The cut off point is 1 in 150 so its borderline high.

We debated getting the amnio test to find out but the risk of miscarriage is actually higher than our risk of downs baby and id never forgive myself for making myself miscarry a healthy baby. We wouldnt end the pregnancy over downs so we decided to just wait and see. Trying hard not to think about it too much but its playing on my mind a little.

I would really love to have a girl this time too but like yourself more practical to have another boy, only thing i would have to buy then would be a buggy.

Keep having to tell myself i dotn really need a buggy that cost £1100 lol

I had docs today and they have dated me around 7 weeks. I have midwife booking app on 11th April x

not too long then. hope it passesquick for you. My next scan isnt till may

Its wierd I have hardly thought about this pregnancy at all!

Does having two so close scare you at all. I am petrified, Charleigh is such hard work I do worry how I will cope with 2 under 13 months!!

hi im tabby im 18 im 28 weeks prego with a lil boy and my daughter is 10 months old.

Hi tabby.

How are you?

Krissi yeh i am wondering how we will cope, i amnt the most patient person when i havent slept well adn LO has only just started sleeping through, so was just starting to get a decent amount of sleep again. Worried how i will be with two babies and less patience lol.I keep telling myself its better to get all the sleepless nights and nappies out the way in one rather than wait till LO is at school then start over.

I know i need my sleep too and OH is useless so all nappies, bath timed, feeds and naps are down to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->