• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mums With Princesses Group..

tell me about it!
i go to town and im like oooooh
ill just buy this one thing!!
:rofl:

xx​

:rofl: yup me too! Even when i have no money, or go to buy something i need, i just end up seeing something for her and getting it :rofl:

xx

Lol im the same, and i feel guilty if i buy somethin for myself and not her lol! x

ohhh yes i am the same :) hehehehe..... i cant help but buy things for her lol... there is just so many cute things around for girls :) hehehehe

How is everyones little girls?

Arianna is doing good cant believe she is 2months it goes so quick....

Hows ur lil one? xx

my princess Lillyann Aurora is 2 next month......... where has the time gone!

yes i am hearing you all.
layla is 9 weeks this Sunday and 2 months this month!!! I cant believe it!!! CRAZY CRAZY!! it seems like yesterday i was still pregnant :(

yup, does it not make you feel weird saying things like "when i was pregnant....." - seems like only yesterday i was pregnant and always makes me feel weird saying that

yes i fully agree :) I just miss feeling her in my belly and knowing that i am the only one that can keep her safe and warm :) It was a good feeling but i also love having her out to kiss and cuddle :)

My princess is nearly one, I used to wish she would do more and now wish she didnt, i kinda feel I wished her first months away, if that makes sense?

My princess is also a 'madam!'

Layla gets called "Princess" hehehe...... i said that i wouldnt call her anything other than Layla.. but i cant help it lol she also gets bubby girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->