Mums With Princesses Group..

L

Laura--x

I know theres loadsss of us :cloud9: so thought it would be nice for us all to join together!!

:happydance: :happydance:

Hows all you mummys doing??

Princesses it is :)

Maisies 7 weeks tomorrow omg!! Can't believe how fast its going xx

ooooo good group :D

My ikkle girlie is 8 weeks now is gone so bloody fast , i wanna give birth again :(

My Princess is 8 weeks now.. i cant believe it!!! Growing up so damn fast!! and getting more and more cheeky every day :)

Mummi2b - you wanna give birth again!!! YOU MAD???? lol..... :lamo: there is no way in hell i wanna do that again anytime soon lol.... your very brave :D

ooooo good group :D

My ikkle girlie is 8 weeks now is gone so bloody fast , i wanna give birth again :(

Me too!! I absolutely hated it at the time and wanted to die, but now i want it sooo bad again!!

lol your both crazy hehehehehe lol :)

how is everyone??

I'm sleepy because I have a princess who doesn't like sleep x

I've got a hungry little princess! Up feeding her for the 3rd time tonight - big growth spurt! Alyssa's 4 months old - and I so understand wanting to do it all again! :cloud9:

Great group!!
My little princess is 3 1/2 months :cry: Where has time gone?!? She gets more and more amazing everyday! I would totally go through the traumatic emergency Csection experience in a heartbeat just to have her

I know what you guys are saying haha about time flying by -- I can't believe Elyse is 3 months old already. It feels like I was pregnant yesterday, even though I've forgotten the pain of labour :mrgreen:

I keep worrying I'm going to wake up one day and she's going to be one... it'll happen, I'll realize on her 1st birthday how much she's changed and how fast time has gone by, and I'll cry.

She's such a good baby.. I am truly blessed, she makes my life so much more fulfilling and ugh, I just love being her mommy!!

yay! I belong here! My name is Kari, my princess Alexa is 13 months!

Yay u changed it lol.....x

Arianna is 8 weeks and i cant believe its gone so quick....

I think ur crazy for wanting to do it again tho lol, i dnt mind the labour mine was very fast (1 1/2 hrs) but the pregnancy noooooooo way, lol x

Omg !!

Maisie had her last 5oz feed at 7.30 pm last night... she had a topup of 2oz at 9pm and slept till 6.30am !!! :happydance::happydance:

shesbeen sleeping through the night for the past 5 days, from 11-11.30pm till 7/8ish, but last night was the longest she went !!

how is everyone today x

congrats hun, hope she keeps doing that for you!

Im good here just getting ready to take ma new tv back to the shop as its broke not impressed as i only payed cheap for a 32" as it was display i wont get another deal like that dammit!

Hows u??xx

Aw hun :( hope u can get it fixed !!

Im goood thanks!! Still in my pjs, i feel this is going to be a lazy day lol xx

Aw Toria cannot wait till you announce that your preggers again hehe.

I miss being pregnant and I miss labour, but I am being patient and waiting to have another one when Alayna's 3/4 years old.

Hi all, how are your princesses? Mine has just been sick all down me, the sofa, the rug and the wooden flooring. Had to scrub and scrub, not impressed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->