Muslim Mummys to be .. ? Ramadan Update :)

Fruitymeli

Mum of 3
Reaction score
wondering if theres any other pregnant muslims on here
im a revert Muslim 21 almost i have a 4 year old son and pregnant with my second . due January 30th :happydance:

thought would be nice to share quotes etc on islam to surport one another :thumbup:

https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/859/859837mhdjpbm37h.gif

The Prophet (Pbuh) said:
When she delivers her baby she will have a reward which is so great that it is incomprehensible. [Bihar al-Anwar, v.101, p.106-107]

He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. [Qur'an 3:6]

Ramadan:

ask advice from a doctor

it is permissible for pregnant women not to fast if she fears some harm which she thinks will most likely affect her and/or her baby. . In that case she has to make up the fast later on but she does not have to pay the fidyah.
“And do not kill yourselves”[al-Nisa’ 4:29]
“and do not throw yourselves into destruction”[al-Baqarah 2:195
]

if a pregnant woman decides to fast its VERY IMPORTANT to break it if :
- Extreme hunger or thirst
- Dizziness
- Weak or slow movements of the baby
- Unconsciousness or lack of concentration

The only reason you should not fast during Ramadaan is if there is a reason your fasting can actually hurt the baby. If the baby or you have some kind of illness that does not allow you fast.
But only you can feel that the baby is in real danger, and only Allah(swt) can know, and only Allah(swt) can know that you are sincere, no one else can judge.

if you don't fast you can make it up later You have to fast for the days you missed after the baby arrives. You can also feed the poor to compensate.

Links:

https://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=160397

https://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=2500&CATE=6

Links for a healthy Fast:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/nutrition/ramadan/fasting-iftar-suhoor-tips/
https://www.babydiscovery.co.uk/fastfoodpregnancy.asp

salaam :)

Im a revert too but unfourtantly not a mommy to be... yet :)
Im a mommy to 2 babies in Jannaah and inshAllaah a live healthy baby soon

Were WTT at the mo as having recurrent miscarriage tests so gona see what they say then deicide :)

Im 21 as well :) x

congratz on the pregnancy and your son! xx

Were WTT at the mo as having recurrent miscarriage tests so gona see what they say then deicide :)

i am sure god will give you a baby soon inshallah ! hope you get your results soon !
thanks im nervous the weather is so hot not making it eaiser for me lol my son still insists its twins even though i had a scan and its only one :thumbup:

don't be shy ladies its great to dicuss ramadan as its round the corner so we know what to decide :)

as salam im 25 from canada expecting my second child hoping for a girl
i dont think ill be fasting at all if i dont drink i almost pass out and i throw up a lot after iftar so im sitting this one out going to read quran to my son as much as i can

Asalamualeikum!

It's very nice to find a group as this. I'm also reverted many years ago alhamdulillah & I'm 35. I already have 2 children mashaAllah and hoping to add another one to our family inshaAllah.

X

Salam all. I think my decision is to not fast. I feel after asking the question else where on this page :D I had a sister or brother (not sure which) tell me that if I didn't fast because of my fear it made me a kuffar. But that makes no sense--I had to go back to the camel hadith.

Salam all. I think my decision is to not fast. I feel after asking the question else where on this page :D I had a sister or brother (not sure which) tell me that if I didn't fast because of my fear it made me a kuffar. But that makes no sense--I had to go back to the camel hadith.

a bit over the top werent they ? :wacko:
we know its our choices :thumbup:

Asalamualeikum!

It's very nice to find a group as this. I'm also reverted many years ago alhamdulillah & I'm 35. I already have 2 children mashaAllah and hoping to add another one to our family inshaAllah.

X

congrats and welcome :thumbup:

a bit over the top werent they ? :wacko:
we know its our choices :thumbup:

Very much so. I thoought people were not allowed to call other Muslim's non Muslims it was something Allah (swt) could do.

Asalamualeikum!

X
:) It is nice to listen to other reverts. what a sister told me, that worked well was patience and faith in Allah works well. :D as soon as stopped being impatient I became pregnant, Alhemduliah.

Nice post! Fruitymeli, we due same time! Im on 29th jan!

Monday 18th july inshalah! Cant wait! U?

MashaAllah you're already 11 wks pregnant!! Time passes so fast subhanaAllah! I hope you're enjoying your pregnancy to the full.

XX

i am sure god will give you a baby soon inshallah ! hope you get your results soon !
thanks im nervous the weather is so hot not making it eaiser for me lol my son still insists its twins even though i had a scan and its only one :thumbup:

:hugs: thank you Ukthi x
I dont think id fast in Ramadan because of my previous miscarriages id be on medication and wouldnt wana risk it not working? id have to talk to doc about it xx
Id have to much fear and id just make them up and fast in other ways. not eating and drinking is only a very small part of it, its controlling the tongue, manners, attitude, etc :flower: x

I was convinced I was having twins too :haha:
Maybe your sons right.. sometimes babys are missed on scans :haha:

lol we will see at 12 weeks if hes right :)
what medication are you on ? what did doc say ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->