Muslim Mummys to be .. ? Ramadan Update :)

Thanks fruitymeli i know i was terrified...but soo happy to see my bean there xx

Nimoo mashaAllah I'm glad you and baby are ok.

I'm in Spain at the moment for our holidays. Very hot & lovely here!!!

XXX

hope your enjoying Spain , the weather here is hot also hard to sleep at night :/

Thanks madrid... Oooooh i love the hot weather but with a cool breeze lovely :D how long you on your hols for?

thought i would add this ladies

they is verses in the quran also about fasting

2:184 (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.

2:185 Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

Arabic is a complex language so we can say worrys about pregnancy can be linked to being ill
Allah(swt) knows best

Salam!!

We'll stay in Granada until the end of the month and then travel to Valencia but not sure how long we'll stay over there.

The weather here is so dry that I think is going to be difficult for me to fast. I'll make up my mind as the day comes closer inshaAllah.

Glad you're having better weather there!!

X

Salaam Alaikum everyone, how nice to find some muslim mummies here! I was hoping to fast during Ramadhan but found out that I have low amniotic fluid around bub, so I have to increase my fluids heaps to not dehydrate... but inshallah I want to try fasting some days...

Salaam Alaikum everyone, how nice to find some muslim mummies here! I was hoping to fast during Ramadhan but found out that I have low amniotic fluid around bub, so I have to increase my fluids heaps to not dehydrate... but inshallah I want to try fasting some days...

Ualekum salam. Very nice meeting you as well mashaAllah!

The thing about fasting is fluids; I could be all day with no food but I struggle without water subahanaAllah.

X

Asalam aleikum my name is faiza am also a revertee 12 years a go. I am a mum to 3 boys and currently 5 weeks preggers really hoping for a girl. I haven't experienced morning sickness yet so am planning on asking my doctor about fasting during ramadhan because I guess thats when my morning sickness will have kicked in really bad or maybe this will be different.InshaAllah but really hope al fast.

Salam and welcome Aysh :thumbup:
you have reason enough not to fast to not worry you can always make it up il make up the days i cannnot do it :thumbup:

i have my 12 week scan tommorow :/ so nervous and excited at the same tome

The scans are so exciting aren't they! I'm currently in Abu Dhabi and they do a scan at every monthly check up, subhanallah it's amazing seeing the baby, always look forward to seeing the doc just to see my baby...

You're very lucky aysh! I'll have to wait until the 26/08 to see mine inshaAllah! In London unless you pay for one or have serious complications there's no way you'll get an early scan.

Welcome Faiza! I believe we all want to give it a go at least a few days.

At what time is maghrib where you all live? In here is around 9:29 today.

Fruitymelli inshaAllah it'll be fine!! Can't wait for the update!!

XX

updated had my scan
baby is fine
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282638_2105318366013_1637153182_2102562_6316544_n.jpg

Awww that's a great pic Fruitymeli:) Subhanallah, just amazes me how our babies are developing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->