Muslim Mummys to be .. ? Ramadan Update :)

Monday 18th july inshalah! Cant wait! U?

21st of july :) i cant wait yay
what do you think your having ?

Im hoping its a girl lol, got 1daughter, 10 and then 2sons. Another daughter and it would be perfect.

will you be finding out on the 20 week scan ?
maybe you might have a girl :thumbup:

Yep i am, too impatient lol! Wha about u?

i will find out at 20 weeks im so excited :)

InshaAllah you'll be able to find out ladies!! I don't know if I will ask yet. First I need to past the first trimester inshaAllah and later we'll see.

Salaam sisters i am a revert to islam for 3 years and havent missed ramadan yet i kept my fasts with my forst pregnancy in 2008 and coped fine allhumdilah but this year the days are longer so inshallah i will keep a fast one day and not the next until the end of ramadan and then i will make up my fast in the winter and pay towards charity to feed a family.. im looking forward to this month it will be my 5th ramadan (i kept the year before i reverted cos i was studying islam then) hopefully i will read the whole quaran also! Xx

Salaam sisters i am a revert to islam for 3 years and havent missed ramadan yet i kept my fasts with my forst pregnancy in 2008 and coped fine allhumdilah but this year the days are longer so inshallah i will keep a fast one day and not the next until the end of ramadan and then i will make up my fast in the winter and pay towards charity to feed a family.. im looking forward to this month it will be my 5th ramadan (i kept the year before i reverted cos i was studying islam then) hopefully i will read the whole quaran also! Xx

Allahu Akbar great job and what a clever idea :)
inshallah i will try my best this ramadan :thumbup:

Thanks fruitymeli im sure youll do fab hun :hugs:

Atleast we can pop in here and see how everyone is handeling ramadan and how their fasts are going and what theyre doing to please Allah(swt) because like the other poster said ramadan is not just about fasting.. the thing what i struggle with is my tongue if someone makes a sly comment im quick to attack back when really i should let it go in one ear and out the other.. soo this ramadan hopefully i will bite my tongue and not take the bait inshallah

I would be nice to carry on this thread even after ramadan to support eachother :hugs:

lol we will see at 12 weeks if hes right :)
what medication are you on ? what did doc say ?

Im on levothyroxine once a day for rest of my life :wacko:
Im gona try some Islamic medications too like honey, cupping and black seed :thumbup:
Gota have bloods taken again in September to see if levels have dropped and if my dose needs changing so makes sense to wait until I know my levels are stable before TTC xx

Thanks fruitymeli im sure youll do fab hun :hugs:

Atleast we can pop in here and see how everyone is handeling ramadan and how their fasts are going and what theyre doing to please Allah(swt) because like the other poster said ramadan is not just about fasting.. the thing what i struggle with is my tongue if someone makes a sly comment im quick to attack back when really i should let it go in one ear and out the other.. soo this ramadan hopefully i will bite my tongue and not take the bait inshallah

I would be nice to carry on this thread even after ramadan to support eachother :hugs:

ramadans great for alot of control maybe i can relax more without to much worrying :)

definatly a great idea to carry on this thread inshallah for surport :thumbup:

lol we will see at 12 weeks if hes right :)
what medication are you on ? what did doc say ?

Im on levothyroxine once a day for rest of my life :wacko:
Im gona try some Islamic medications too like honey, cupping and black seed :thumbup:
Gota have bloods taken again in September to see if levels have dropped and if my dose needs changing so makes sense to wait until I know my levels are stable before TTC xx

honeys amazing for alot of things :thumbup: i have jars in my home
i hope everything is fine in september inshallah :flower:

ASA sisters, its nice to meet all of you. I dont think ill be able to fasy this ramadan because of my bad m/s but I want to try fasting every other day IA. But ill def read the quran as much as I can for me n my baby.

ASA sisters, its nice to meet all of you. I dont think ill be able to fasy this ramadan because of my bad m/s but I want to try fasting every other day IA. But ill def read the quran as much as I can for me n my baby.

salam how are you :thumbup:
do what you think is best at the time :)
il be reading the quran to my son and my baby :)

Salam 3alaikom.

As a mother of an almost one yr old who had this to endure ramadan last yr in the heat....I successfully managed to fast 13 of the 30 days.
I then paid back 17 days at the beginning of the year!

I only stuck the days out when i could, i had every intention of fasting them all, however if i struggled, i ate!

Congrats on all of your pregnancy and wishing you a very smooth ramadan :)

Salam 3alaikom.

As a mother of an almost one yr old who had this to endure ramadan last yr in the heat....I successfully managed to fast 13 of the 30 days.
I then paid back 17 days at the beginning of the year!

I only stuck the days out when i could, i had every intention of fasting them all, however if i struggled, i ate!

Congrats on all of your pregnancy and wishing you a very smooth ramadan :)

Mashallah thats great sister
im looking forward to ramadan :happydance:

Salam Everyone!

Can I join you as well? I am expecting our first and am due in Feb. It is really nice to see a group like this. Right now I have loads of Nausea so I do not think I will be fasting in Ramadan....the days a quiet long as well. I can not wait to hit the 12 week mark. Have you announced your pregnancy?

Salam Everyone!

Can I join you as well? I am expecting our first and am due in Feb. It is really nice to see a group like this. Right now I have loads of Nausea so I do not think I will be fasting in Ramadan....the days a quiet long as well. I can not wait to hit the 12 week mark. Have you announced your pregnancy?

Salam sister !
ofcourse you can join :thumbup: i have at 7 weeks woops but i was excited after my scan :)

Salam Everyone!

Salam sister !
ofcourse you can join :thumbup: i have at 7 weeks woops but i was excited after my scan :)

aww I am so jealous you are about to hit the 12 week mark! Are you still having nausea or has it gone by now? I am waiting until 12 weeks to tell everyone. we have only told our parents thus far.

Salam Everyone!

Salam sister !

aww I am so jealous you are about to hit the 12 week mark! Are you still having nausea or has it gone by now? I am waiting until 12 weeks to tell everyone. we have only told our parents thus far.

yep mines been gone by the mid 10 week mark :happydance:

Soo today i started bleeding and it was RED and watery and was in pain to the point i couldnt get off the toilet.. my sil rang gp who told me to come straight down and referred me for a scan soo 7pm i went up to the hospital they did an internal scan to see what was going on and they found my teeny tiny baby with a flickering heart and everything was fine i was so relieved they said the bleed was just under the baby and looks like it was caused by the growth of the baby and caused a bruise in my womb which started the bleed.. which has settled down now alot but i am still very achey just thought id let you ladies know :hugs:

Soo today i started bleeding and it was RED and watery and was in pain to the point i couldnt get off the toilet.. my sil rang gp who told me to come straight down and referred me for a scan soo 7pm i went up to the hospital they did an internal scan to see what was going on and they found my teeny tiny baby with a flickering heart and everything was fine i was so relieved they said the bleed was just under the baby and looks like it was caused by the growth of the baby and caused a bruise in my womb which started the bleed.. which has settled down now alot but i am still very achey just thought id let you ladies know :hugs:

thats so scary , im so glad everythings ok mashallah ! :flower:
hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back