Muslim women

Hi Muslim mamas :) hope Ramadan is being a productive time for you all! I just wanted to check dates for Eid in the UK as I understand its all on sightings. I hope someone can answer, especially because I know how busy a time it can be for you all! I have some friends who are Muslim and I want to send them a text but we all work in a school and its now summer holidays. I thought it was the 8th, but I just saw a programme on C4 that said we were onto the night of power already!
Whilst I'm on the subject, which greeting should I use? Or can it not be written until the actual day.
Help mamas?!

Hi! Today we did the 28th day and tomorrow they'll be looking for the moon to see if it's Eid on Thursday. If you want to know which day you can find out from Islam Channel.
Eid greetings are sent as soon as end of fasting is confirmed. Usually we say thinks like "Eid Mubarak".

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah akhawat, I'm Kendra and my husband and I have been married a little less than a year and this is our third cycle trying. I would love to get to know you!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah akhawat, I'm Kendra and my husband and I have been married a little less than a year and this is our third cycle trying. I would love to get to know you!

Wa'alaykum Salam wa'rahmuttulah

Hope you are well sis and welcome!

May Allah make ttc easy for you ameen x

ualekum salam uarahmatullahi uabarakatuh and welcome!! In sha Allah it won't be long before you can announce your bfp!

Wa'alaykum Salam wa'rahmuttulah

Hope you are well sis and welcome!

May Allah make ttc easy for you ameen x

ualekum salam uarahmatullahi uabarakatuh and welcome!! In sha Allah it won't be long before you can announce your bfp!

Thank you ladies and inshaa'Allah I'll be able to announce my :bfp:. My hubby and I can't wait!!

Asalaamu alaykum <3

I'm a 23 year old American convert to Islam, alhamdullah. I've been married to a Saudi man for about a year and a half. I just came off bc and started charting. I'm really happy to be getting to know my body this way. It is really nice to see a thread for muslim women. Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit.

Mongoes - congrats on your you pregnancy xx
Rw7y- wa allaykum Al Salam. Insh'Allah you get a BFP soon Hun :hugs:

Mangoes congrats!!! How lovely to see you ticker!! :winkwink: mashaAllah

Rw Ualekum salam uarahmatullah uabarakatuh and welcome! I did like temping as first because of those same reasons you've mentioned.

A salamu alaykum all!

Eid Mubarak to everyone, unfortunately I won't be doing anything as my lil boy is poorly but I hope you all have a great day =]

Eid Mubarak Hun , hope he gets better soon :hugs:

Eid Saeed <3
&#1603;&#1604; &#1593;&#1575;&#1605; &#1608;&#1575;&#1606;&#1578;&#1605; &#1576;&#1582;&#1610;&#1585;
wishing each year you're good :)

aslamollaykum muslim mums :) i am really happy to find a thread of muslim mums just want to say hi to u all n really looking forward to get to know u a lil bit :)

madrid and mangoes congrats on your pregnancy may u have happy n healthy 9 months ameen.

Ualekum salam uarahmatullah uabarakatuh and welcome!!

Thank you!!

i'm not a muslim, but i admire the closeness this community has.

i worked with many muslim children (im a nursery school teacher) and i love the way they are brought up, so sweet and family oriented!

i recently posted a thread, can anyone of you maybe help me?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/r...ot-celebrate-major-holidays.html#post30526525

thank you!

:hi: lavendel; your words are very kind, thank you. As you've noticed something but simply observing, I'd like to invite to look further into what we believe and the reasons why we educate our children in such a manner and the importance of family.

I'll try to post in your thread too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"