must be out

castana

Reaction score
Im 15 DPO and we have been trying this month. My AF was 3 days late and i got my hopes up. I got pink CM then the next day full on red TMI sorry. Today is not as heavy but still very red. I was thinking its not like norm AF as no brown or clotting. Its my first month coming off implant so I wonder if this is why its so red. I tested for ovulation and clearly iv not managed to get pregnant with now what I think is AF. I hope 2nd cycle works better. ... feeling sad

Sounds like healthier bleeding, which is at least a step in the right direction! The brown/black bleeding is a sign of irregular shedding. I think caused by high estrogen? I can't remember exactly. Either way, your body is normalizing for a happy healthy pregnancy in the future :)

Thanks thats good to know i was getting worried with this bright red never had that in my life. This is day 3 and its gone from very light flow to heavy now light. I dont understand with checking ovulation and dtd why iv missed.. bit worried but can only just try again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->