Muttaqin.

sorry to nag.. but departure date looms.. any word on these? :blush:

and if she hasn't posted them yet, does she want to make another one ??? :rofl: oh i'm obsessed...

thats ok i've been nagging too as i'm also running to a deadline!! she assured me she was posting yesterday/today I'm awaiting an email to confirm but i keep forgetting the time difference :blush:

:wave: ladies

Just a quick update for those of you who have an order placed for the Muttaqin order - they are finally on there way :D :D took 10 days longer than originally estimated but at least they are on their way now. I will work hard to make sure there is a quick turn around on them as long as they are here before the end of next week as after next weekend i will be unable to post. To all those of you have paid already thankyou. For those who have not yet paid, please can you do so as soon as possible. If there are any difficulties with payments please do let me know and we can discuss it further.

In addition, please note that in the unlikely event there are any issues with your nappies I obviously can't sort this as quickly as usual whilst the shop is closed but if you email me with the details and put your nappy to one side, as soon as the store reopens I will do my best to rectify it as quickly as possible.

thanks girls :flower:

Ok have paid- and stuck a MamaPack on there too! Woop!

Erm... oh, this is embarressing. I can't really remember!!! :dohh: but according to the brief description, one medium AIO and one newborn fitted :rofl:

How about you??

2 med AIOs, very excited!!! We'll all have to take piccies when they arrive... or Donna could tease us with a big one :D

owww bummed out i missed this.. could any of the girls that have ordered a AIO let me know how absorbent they are?! I am wondering if they hold a little more then the fitteds or if they are about the same.. :)

2 med AIOs, very excited!!! We'll all have to take piccies when they arrive... or Donna could tease us with a big one :D

Moi? As if i would do such a thing :shrug: :haha:

Just keep everything crossed that they arrive by next friday! I keep watching the tracking code like they're magically going to appear here if i press f5 enough times :rofl:

can i bagsie any girly AIOs in medium or 3sr that people decide not to have ??

pweeeease :flower:

:haha: I'm getting a few for the store too SP, plus i think we'll do it again in july :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->