• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muttaqin.

I get blamed for nappy addiction all the time....its fine! Just dont give him my address!!

NB im wayyy into darker colours for inners so Id go with the chocolate every time!

yep def thinking choc for the monkeys...
and either baby blue, lime or choc for the golden books..

oh this is baaaaaaaaaaaaad. :haha:

---updated to here---

it's a tough one that golden books, shame there isn't a yellow/caramel

Yep, I've slept on it and have decided,
I need

Monkeying Around outer
Orange Minkee inner

and

Little Golden Book outer
chocolate minkee inner

Both AIO 3SR with trifold soakers

Not fussed about popper/snap colours, I'm happy to let her decide.

Is that all the info you need for now?

lol@ I need!

Yupp will sort this tonight :thumbup:

:blush: my OH is already regretting saying we could 'try cloth'. :haha:

I think most cloth bum OHs end up with a look of sheer resignation on thier faces whenever we go "ooo look at my new fluff! Its it PRETTY!"

I told mine I had ordered new WN as well as Ittis, Mutt the HLs later this month....his only query was when I wanted him to go buy another fluff tower from Ikea....

I think most cloth bum OHs end up with a look of sheer resignation on thier faces whenever we go "ooo look at my new fluff! Its it PRETTY!"

I told mine I had ordered new WN as well as Ittis, Mutt the HLs later this month....his only query was when I wanted him to go buy another fluff tower from Ikea....[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm definitely in (although am online on my phone so will put in my order next week!!)

Just to confirm... is it the AIO's that don't need a wrap?

I'm well excited :) these will be my first Mutts :happydance:

Everytime I tell OH I've bought something he just makes fun of the name :dohh:

Ta!! OH decides which nappies he likes based purely on names- fave is itti bitti!

I'm well excited :) these will be my first Mutts :happydance:

Everytime I tell OH I've bought something he just makes fun of the name :dohh:

my Oh's the same, he had great fun with the female hygiene products like jimmy riddles and jam sponge etc :dohh: :blush:

LOL thats funny! My OH just went "yeah great nice" and turned away with my cloth san pro

He just goes "what the hell is a muttaqin? it doesnt even sound nice"

Mine went around singing "Caitlyn's butt is gonna be in a Muttttttttt" :dohh:

He's actually looking forward to them after I fessed up yesterday but I'm sending my rented doppler back this week as I'm not using it so there's £30 to paypal right over :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->