My (almost) 4 year old's lists!

Sparrow85

Reaction score
Don't really post here much now, with the exception of the grotto. Excited! :cloud9:

So, my LO is 4 two weeks before Christmas, so I just buy and put some away for his birthday. I'm almost finished for him but struggled a bit this year, as he's just asking for everything!

These are his lists however.

Birthday

Playmobile Pirate Ship
Playmobil Pirate's Treasure Chest
Paw Patrol Rescue Training Centre
Captain America Figure
Lego Juniors Fire Suitcase
Bob the Builder Talking Lofty
Bob the Builder Talking Muck
Bosch Toy Tool Case
Wooden Bill and Ben
Wooden Charlie
Wooden Vinnie

Last three are Thomas trains.

Christmas

Imaginext Batcave and Joker Tank
Imaginext Villain Figures
Playmobil Fire Engine
Playmobil Children's Hospital
Playmobil Ambulance
Playmobil Helicopter
Playmobil Playground
Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage
Paw Patrol Air Patroller
Thomas Trackmaster Race Set
Wooden Knapford Station (Thomas set)
Brio Frieght Goods Station
Wooden Spencer
Wooden Connor
Wooden Frieda
Iron Man Figure
Thor Figure
Octonauts Octopod Playlet
Octonauts Figure Set
Toy Story Bullseye
Toy Story Slinky Dog
Toy Story Bucket of Soldiers
Lego Juniors Construction
Hungry Hippos

It seems a lot this year, but he is so excited for Santa coming and I feel this will be the first year he fully gets it, so I can't wait. I just have to stop myself from buying more :blush:

Fab lists. Where have you got the ultimate garage?! I looked for that last Christmas but was only in America. Please tell me you're in UK and it's available!!! X

Fab lists. Where have you got the ultimate garage?! I looked for that last Christmas but was only in America. Please tell me you're in UK and it's available!!! X

Definitely available, both Amazon and Argos have it.

I haven't actually bought it yet. Its' about £80 just now, but Amazon reduced it to £56 when the Argos 3 for 2 was on, so just waiting for it to be reduced again.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wheels-Meg...66&sr=8-1&keywords=hot+wheels+ultimate+garage

I haven't actually bought it yet. Its' about £80 just now, but Amazon reduced it to £56 when the Argos 3 for 2 was on, so just waiting for it to be reduced again.

Thank you. I'm going to put it on price watch 😀

Thank you. I'm going to put it on price watch 😀

I'm a bit worried about the size of it, but I know he will love it. Hopefully bits can be put back in the box when not playing with it :wacko:

Have you got other hot wheels sets? That's my only concern with it too. Last Christmas we got Rio a few sets and honestly they don't have a home because of their size. They live up the corner of the spare room in a huge ugly clear storage box that I can't shut the lid of because of the awkward shape of some of the sets so I dread to think what this one will be like.
Being sensible I really shouldn't get it, we barely ever set up the hot wheels sets because it's too much of a faff and Rio only bothers with them for a few minutes but he plays with the actual cars all the time usually over the furniture instead. But it does look really good and he wanted it last year so I don't know, I haven't dared to show it to him this year. I'll probably make a decision on the spot when it drops in price, probably the wrong decision :haha:

Considering you said you were struggling, I think you've done pretty well! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->