My Angel Ellie

ElliesMum

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Well Angel, it will be your 1st birthday on Saturday and i cant believe a year has passed since we lost you so tragically. I think of you still every moment of the day, maybe more so now than ever. I miss you so very very much and think how things were supposed to be so different. I get so angry at the thought of you not being here and dont think i will ever ever get over this. I long to hold you, even just once more, why is life so cruel? We have arranged a balloon release in the garden for you. We have lots of pink heart balloons to release and we are going to plant a pink rose in your memory. Lots and lots of love and kisses, from Mummy xxxxx

I hope Saturday will bring you some comfort hun, im so sorry i just cant find the right words :cry:

I hope little Ellie will be in heaven having a brilliant party watching ove you and catching all her lovely balloons from her mummy and all of her family.
She was too perfect for this cruel world hun and one day you will hold your little Ellie in your arams again. Untill that day just remember she is in a safe place watching over you

xxxxxxxxx

What a lovely idea hun x My thoughts with you all & Ellie on Saturday x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"