My babies sitting up on her own?

She is so advanced!! Sam's only just doing that now (although he doesn't want to stay still long enough to sit :rofl:) Go Caitlyn :wohoo: x

oh well she done it for 2mins

She is so advanced!! Sam's only just doing that now (although he doesn't want to stay still long enough to sit :rofl:) Go Caitlyn :wohoo: x

this is exact for Colton aswell. He can sit on his own, but often wants to go after a toy or the dog :rofl: so he never stays that way long.

this is exact for Colton aswell. He can sit on his own, but often wants to go after a toy or the dog :rofl: so he never stays that way long.

Poor dog :rofl: There's always something more interesting just out of reach! If I sit behind him he'll throw himself head first over my leg to get packs of wipes/phone/shoes/anything he shouldn't be playing with!

Well she fell sideways after 2mins..

2 mins is impressive! Such a grown up girl! :D x

Aww bless...show us pics! She always looks so proud of herself when she achieves something...she's so cute

Josh does it for a minute or so... Then he tries to go crawling and falls face down ! :dohh:

Wow Tor! That's awesome :happydance:

She'll be walking before you know it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"