my baby breech :( update.. what do you think?

Haven't had a scan to confirm but I can tell that my baby is transverse. I get clear kicks on the left and punches on the right, and it's been that way for weeks. I'm only just over 32 weeks now so not going to worry, but I just hope he turns head down when he decides to choose one way or the other! I'm going to talk to my doctor at the next appointment to see if she recommends I start trying to turn him.

Hope it works out for you too. Trust that the baby will try to get in the best position.

My DS turned just before 37 weeks and arrived at 38 x

I had a breech at 28 week scan....I felt lots of movement a couple of days ago & it felt like she was sideways since then...I had my 32 week scan today & she is head down...,,I get kicks all the way right at my side & low down but her feet are above her heD & she has long legs....I was really surprised today that she was head down with where I feel movement. There's hope yet.

Sounds like you are just as confused as I am. I woke up a couple days ago and I no longer felt that round baseball shaped head by my ribs and I had more room up there. I figured either the baby dropped or turned. We still can't feel the head but there is something round there. My husband has now convinced me the baby has dropped. I am still getting kicks in the same spot as I always have.

I will go to the doctor tomorrow and hope that she will be able to determine where the baby is but I have an ECV scheduled for Thursday.

I coukd feel the difference two the past two days & could feel two round lumps at the top....turns out it was bum up and shoulders were the lower lump to the side...I felt loads more comfy when she moved....fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->