my back..

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
is in agony i can barely walk let alone pick up kids, its been sore 4 a while but 2day it is unbearable :cry:

aww hunny have u tried a hot water bottle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ive tried ibuprofen parocetomal(sp)heat patches cosy water bottle.....

any suggestions any1 lol!!

Take some ibuprofen and have a nice warm bath tonight when kids are in bed! Hope you feel better soon, have you hurt your back in some way or do you just suffer with back ache? i find lifting jamie really puts a strain on my back as he is so heavy now!!

i dunno i reckon ill go 2 docs 2mo n get stronger ibuprofen :twisted: a bath is fine until i need 2 get out.....

you should get one of those lavendar cusion things yous tick in the microwave. They work wonders for me.

yeah may help... if i wasnae allergic 2 lavendar :rofl:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/back_pain/

And go see your doctor!

ive told ya before,its all those different positions youve been doing in the bedroom dept,your getting to old for all that now :rofl:

im goin 2 docs 2mo bring on super strength ibuprofen!!!

loulou1980 said:
ive told ya before,its all those different positions youve been doing in the bedroom dept,your getting to old for all that now :rofl:

:rofl:

Yvanne said:
im goin 2 docs 2mo bring on super strength ibuprofen!!!

It is ok to take up to 800 mg of the reg stuff. That should be about 4 pills. Take with food and every 4 hours. That should help until you go see the doctor.

loulou1980 said:

:p:p:p:p u must b ancient thn cos im only 19 :rofl::p:p:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your only as old as you feel!!! which makes me 40!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->