My bfp after almost 11 months of trying!!!!

kempster

Reaction score
hi ladies...

I really want to share my story to give others hope, cause I was addicted to these threads to reassure myself.

I went of bc in the beginning of March 2013, didn't get a period for 4 whole months. Since then my cycle has been 29,29,27,24,24,23,24 days. I was expecting AF to arrive any day from 31 December 2013 - 5 January 2014.

I've done about 4 - 5 tests in that period of time, all as negative as can be... (one was a CB digital).

This morning on CD31 i got a faint pos, I did another, also faint, very very faint.

I scheduled a blood test, and did 2 more poas test (different brand), also faint, but def there. Blood tests came back 52hcg, 3-4 weeks.

I really was day dreaming about someday being able to tell my BFP story as well, and here I am...

Thank you Lord!!!!

Lots of Baby dust to alllll of you!!!!:cloud9:

Yay! Congrats & h&h 9 months to you X

Congrats,im also TTC#2 and it just seems like it will never happen as ive been all over the place since coming off BCP ,you've given me hope!
Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy
:dust:

Congratulations! I also just found out after months of trying, it's such a great feeling, happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you all...

I really hope this gives hope to some of you.
Up untill now I don't have any symptoms, only AF thats gone, little cramp and twitches now and then, period like pains on and off. Breast start getting little bit more sensitive these couple of days.

Good Luck to allll of you xxx

Congratulations! After nearly 6years trying, 3 missed miscarriages all mixed in with infertility we are pregnant for the 4th time and hoping all goes well!
Good luck :happydance:
Kate

That is great! Congrats! I know how hard it is to be patient when TTC. I myself have lost 2 babies in the last 2.5 years. I found out yesterday i am pregnant!! Time is a virtue. Enjoy it. You so deserve.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->