My BFP - but i'm so worried

funkym

Reaction score
Clearblue.jpg

Ebay Cheapie.jpg

Tesco.jpg

Sorry bout the quality of the pics!! Can you let me know what you think? I'm trying not to get too excited as i've had 2 m/cs recently (last one being in Jan) but just thought i'd share my pics with you - havent had it confirmed yet as i dont want to tempt fate :hugs:

xxx

I see lines! CONGRATS!

Sending lots of sticky dust to you!

Looks pretty positive to me.
Congratulations.
:happydance::happydance:

:happydance::bfp::happydance:looks good to me,i know exactly how you feel,i had m/c in may and i am so in denial!:hugs:

:bfp:Yay looks good to me have a happy & healthy 9 months x x x :happydance:

Can see lines on all of those!!

Congrats on your :bfp:

:happydance:

:happydance::bfp::happydance:looks good to me,i know exactly how you feel,i had m/c in may and i am so in denial!:hugs:

Thanks!! Sorry to hear bout your loss :hugs: Have you had it confirmed at the doctors yet? I'm too scared to go!! My last period was 28th June i'm only "just" pregnant! I have ordered ebay cheapies today, i just cant believe i am atually preggo! :hugs:

There's defo two lines there, I do however doubt that ebay cheapies will get darker as I found that mine didn't even after a week.

Best of luck, hunni wishing you loadsa sticky baby glu!

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Super news!! Sending you loads of sticky vibes

I can see the lines hun so i'd say they are some lovely :bfp:'s. Congratulations i hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :wohoo:

Congrats real dark line on the first pic , Others just a little blurry .
But certainly a nice juicy BFP . Congrats well done hun . xx

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy x.

PS. Were you doing a survey to see which pg test you preferred :rofl:? Love the different piccies, fab!

Sending you lots of...

https://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll459/newbie77_bucket/st.gif

They are looking very positive hun! Praying for a sticky one for you! Congratulations!
:hug:

Thank you! I cant help but be excited - just hope this is a sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy x.

PS. Were you doing a survey to see which pg test you preferred :rofl:? Love the different piccies, fab!

Sending you lots of...

https://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll459/newbie77_bucket/st.gif

:rofl: I have ordered some more today from Ebay, i think i'm addicted !! xxx

There's defo two lines there, I do however doubt that ebay cheapies will get darker as I found that mine didn't even after a week.

Best of luck, hunni wishing you loadsa sticky baby glu!

Thanks hun :hugs: I am so relieved you said that as my 1st one on Monday was a Ebay cheapie and i did one yesterday and it was just the same, so i was getting bit worried hence why i have ordered more :dohh:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->