My BFP Story... Your not out until your out....

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hello ladies!!! I finally feel comfitable writing my BFP story...

I have 1 child and my partner has 2 children so this is baby 4 between us but our first :cloud9:

Firstly all you girls ( I was like this too) that don't get a BFP on 9-10dpo you are NOT out..

My story began on Monday, I was 10 dpo, tester with a FRER with a BFN. I was in a fowl mood all day thinking another month gone, no baby...

As I've brought so many tests I did another on Tuesday morning and was sure I could see "something" so I did a frer and the lightest of lines appeared ... I started to he excited...

Wednesday I did another frer and again a line, as Thursday too. Thought I would do a digital and see them beautiful words... Pregnant 1-2 weeks but Thursday morning I got NOT PREGNANT...

Panic hit and I thought I would have another chemical.... I tested again Thursday pm with an Ic and the line seems slightly darker, so I did another digital ( was going to wait until least the morning but I couldn't wait no more) and to my wonderful surprise there it was PREGNANT 1-2 weeks..

I'm still testing to make sure my lines get darker, but only till I run out of tests... I have 1 digital left which I'll use next week at some point and hopefully see 2-3 or 3+weeks!!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Aw, huge congratulations 😊

Thank you for your story, Confratulations!!

Congratulations lovely! You have fun using your last hpt! You'll be seeing a 3+ before you know it :dust: xx

Congrats....same thing happened to me "not pregnant" then few days later I got my 1-2 and a few days after I got a 3+....best of luck :dust:

Sadly I lost the baby at 6 weeks :(

:hugs:
So sorry. Hope you are doing ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh