My BFP!!

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
This is a much better pic then I posted before. The cheapie strip tests are still showing a BFN, but 4 brand name tests can't be wrong right?

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/necessary9/IMG_1042.jpg

wow ! good for you you are PG!
congratulations:)

Stupid question - there's no chance the tests are wrong right?

Nah, not after 4 positives :)

Congratulations!!!!

Stupid question - there's no chance the tests are wrong right?

When I got my positive result just over a week ago, I had exactly the same concerns that the test result was wrong. Apparently it's incredibly rare to get a false positive result as you have to have enough of the pregnancy hormone in your wee for it to show up as being pregnant.

Congrats again hun :happydance:

xx

When I got my positive result just over a week ago, I had exactly the same concerns that the test result was wrong. Apparently it's incredibly rare to get a false positive result as you have to have enough of the pregnancy hormone in your wee for it to show up as being pregnant.

Congrats again hun :happydance:

xx

Thanks so much! I have a couple more tests (hehe) that I can take (I bought 5 tests), so I'll probably take them cuz I am obsessive!!

Thanks so much! I have a couple more tests (hehe) that I can take (I bought 5 tests), so I'll probably take them cuz I am obsessive!!

I know exactly how you feel!! I took a couple of tests (both positive) over a week ago and I'm still a little bit paranoid that they were wrong. I guess after I have my first scan, then I'll be able to relax and be 100% sure this is really happening!! :baby:

xx

I know exactly how you feel!! I took a couple of tests (both positive) over a week ago and I'm still a little bit paranoid that they were wrong. I guess after I have my first scan, then I'll be able to relax and be 100% sure this is really happening!! :baby:

xx

Well I'll know 100% late tomorrow after going to the doctor's. Nervous though!

maybebaby said:
Well I'll know 100% late tomorrow after going to the doctor's. Nervous though!

Good luck hun - I'm sure you'll have your mind put at rest!!

xx

Congrats!!! Is that a Russian Blue on your avatar?

Congrats!!! Is that a Russian Blue on your avatar?

Nah she's just a domestic short hair that is gray... but she looks like one :) She has an identical brother too :)

CONGRATS :D
and before you know it, ur gonna have a nice big bump! :D
Have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"