my big fat greek wedding .... venue booked!!

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey everyone, just wanted to say ive booked my wedding venue.yay cant wait now. the wedding was going to be may 25th 2014. this is the date my neices have a week off school( my family are traveling from england). we thaught we were going to be way in advance booking the venue as its a year and a half but boy was i wrong!! fully booked!! although the 25th was avaliable they have a wedding on the saturday already booked and we would be on the sunday. but that leaves us only the sunday morning to set up. and we couldnt both be there together to do it. so my oh would have to go with others to set up the venue on the morning of the wedding for around 600 people (yep my big fat greek wedding!!!) so we have scrapped that date and have now sorted it out to be convenient for all and its on feb 15th 2014.:happydance: im so excited to get started on the planning but also nervous as i have to cater for between 600 and 700 people. not many of them are my family. im not completely sure how greek wedding run over here, i know there are some special dances so will have to do some research and get my sister in law to show me. i knw i have the money dance (people pin money on you) but thats it really. that ones simple as you just sway your hips and wait for people to pin. but the rest i have no clue. so wish me luck!!!!:dohh: anyone else having a big wedding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->