my boy, Buddy 24/02/11 16+3 *photos*

I am so sorry to read this. Your little man is precious. He does look like he is smiling too. Rest peacefully buddy. Love and hugs to you and your oh xxxxx

Buddy is just beautiful, i am truly sorry for your loss, sleep tight Buddy x x x x x x x x x

Im so sorry to hear about little Buddy, fly high little one xxx

I dont know what to say :cry:
Hugs to you and your family, you have been very brave :flower:

RIP little Buddy xxx

There's nothing I can say other than I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: Sweet dreams Buddy :kiss:

Iam so sorry hun my thoughts are with you xx

Thank you for all the kind messages and wishes for my little man. Its heartbreaking reading everyone's signitures and the heartache lots of you must have been through, I'm not sure if it upsets me more or comforts me (if that makes sense) I found this board on the forum through my own loss and wish I'd have paid it a thought before this tragedy brought me here!

I had a bad day yesturday and promiced myself to get up, get showered, dressed and try to to a few little bits today, but I stop wanting my bump back, I miss being pregnant. I can't help but get lurred into looking at the TTC thread and even found myself finding out my old FF login and looking at my charts before I got pregnant and the one where I fell with Buddy. I hope it gets easier, I don't even want to answer my phone to friends at the moment and I know they're all there for me. It's as though I don't want life to go back to normal, I want to stay in this bubble in my house and shut everyone out! may be it's because hubby's gone back to work today I don't know!

Thank you again for the comfort in your posts.

ohh hunni i feel for you i really do..
your little buddy is gorgeous..
i understand about not wanting to answer phone or wash or dress i am the same ..
take care xx

:hugs: i completely understand wanting to be pregnant again..just after i had charlie, i kept saying i'm never doing this again....
but just a few days later i changed my mind and very shortly became desperate to be pregnant again.. My husband wanted to wait for 6 months before we tried again, but a few weeks later when i physically felt better and i aske MW about trying again, she just seemed to think i wouldn't get pg if my body wasn't ready..so i started on pre conseption vits to make sure i was in tip top and began TTC again.... i don't think i ovulted until after my first af, but fell pg straight after.....
you will know when u are ready,,...:hugs:

I'm so sorry , Buddy does look so very peaceful

sweetest dreams little man x x

I am truely sorry for your loss. Buddy was a very handsome little boy xxx

so sorry for your loss. your baby is a beutiful angel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member