my boy, Buddy 24/02/11 16+3 *photos*

Such a beautiful little boy :hugs: to you hun and floaty kisses to your beautiful angel!

He has just the cutest little button nose
So sorry for your loss hunni, love and hugs to you and OH xx

what a cutie...he will break a few hearts up in heaven! Thank you for sharing your am inspiration to ladies going through the same x x

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. He is beautiful. God Bless Him. Such adorable little fingers and toes.

xoxo

your son is gorgeous hun. so sorry for your loss-fly with the other angels little buddy. love to you all xxx

missing him tonight :( doesn't help OH working away for the week, but I really am feeling emotional again tonight which is a shock because I've been doing wuite well for the last week. oh well tomorrows another day :)

thank you for all the kind message's, especially people saying how beautiful Buddy was, and reminders that the angels will be taking care of him for me now :( melts my heart every time I read the posts from you ladies.

Truly sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing your story. Hugs to you. Stay strong. xxx

gorgeous little man. Fly high buddy. you're a perfect little angel.

I am so sorry for your loss, he is beautiful and looks at peace, just like he is sleeping. :hugs:

what a gorgeous little profile - such a sweet little nose!
im sure he's sleeping peacefully.
rip little one xo

Thank you for all the lovely comments, it sure does help to have a place like this to come and feel supported :)

Well tomorrow is Buddy's cremation, seems like a life time ago I lost him, I never thought this day would come but it has and I'm not sure I'mready to say Goodbye to my wee man :(

I long to be close to him again, but not like this! I keep picturing his little casket and knowing that he's so close to me but yet so far away :( Can't wait to have him in my arms again tomorrow, although for all the wrong reasons.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and for sharing your angel with us... He is absolutely beautiful!! I'd like to think Buddy is playing with my Emma... Chasing each other & giggling.... : ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->