my boy, Buddy 24/02/11 16+3 *photos*

:hugs: what a beautiful, beautiful little man, you must be so proud of him. sleep tight baby Buddy.x

Oh my God. He is absolutely stunning.

What a perfect little boy, amazing feet and hands too!!! Guarantee you he is playing football with the angels..

I'm glad that my experience with Madison "prepared" you even in the smallest way, and im soooooooooooooooo happy you got a calm, peaceful time with Buddy.

He is absolutely stunning darling. I will make sure Madison looks after him.

Its 3 weeks today since Madison was born, and it DOES get easier, but unfortunately you still get your bad days :(

Im here if you want to chat, share any more photos or even just to moan at.

Thinking of you and your family darling.

RIP Buddy, fly high beautiful angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

didn't want to read and run

just wanted to say that ur little boy is perfect and beautiful.

my thoughts are with you

:hug: hunni. sorry for your loss, He is gorgeous hunni and playing with the other angels xxxx

such a beautiful little man, sleep sweetly buddy :hug: My thoughts are with you and your family xx

im so sorry you had to go through this and my heart goes out to you.

buddy looks so perfect... thanks for sharing your story :)

God bless little one.. may flights of Angels sing you to your rest and may you play peacefully in Heavens garden ... xxxx

god bless wee one, iam in tears as he looks so much like my son i lost mid jan at 19 weeks:( rip wee men xxx

time is a healer and i find iam coming more to terms with things, how are you getting on?

He is gorgeous so peaceful my heart goes out to you xox

I just posted in your other thread and saw this thread now , I am so happy you delivered so happy, you have no idea. Your baby is beautiful and perfect. So much love to you, I am so deeply sorry, but I am so happy you delivered.
All My Love XOOXOOXOXOXOO

Just found your thread, your son is beautiful:hugs:

:flower: Thanks Quaver. I found this part of B&B after what had happend but wish I'd have paid a thought to its exsistance before hand. Will catch up with you shortly :)

im so sorry for your loss. He is very beautiful and has perfect little fingers. I hope that you can continue to find comfort here and with your oh

Your story reminds me so much of mine...i too wrote all of my story down and have kept it on my computer so i can never forget that day. Even though it was the hardest day of my life, i don't want to forget the day my little girl was born.

He looks so peaceful,and like he is smiling. Precious pictures, i am so so sorry for your loss :cry: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->