My Cabbage water + pee gender prediction

Brieanna

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I did the cabbage test for gender and here are my results. On the left is the control. The right cup is the test so the one to actually look at. Me and OH disagree on the colors, but I guess everyone sees colors a different way!

Purple/blue is supposed to be a girl (fluorescent purple is also supposed to count as a girl) and pink/red is supposed to be a boy.

https://www.smalltownvoice.com/baby/cabbage2.jpg

It looks pink to me (I used to have hair that colour!) but to give it a name, magenta. Pinkish purple.
Depends if you see it as more pink or purple.

To be truthful it just looks like a watered down version of the control :dohh:. I'm intrigued to know how this works? What did you do?

IMO this doesn't work at all - I did two cabbage tests both had very clear BOY results (bright pink/red) and I 'm having a girl. Fun but I think depends on what you're eating at the time!

IMO this doesn't work at all - I did two cabbage tests both had very clear BOY results (bright pink/red) and I 'm having a girl. Fun but I think depends on what you're eating at the time!

i agree :thunbup: my result was very clearly a girl but i am having a boy :haha:

Still looks purple to me so I'd say girl but this test said boy for me and I'm having a girl. I agree that it depends on what you've eaten. If you eat a lot of fruit it's going to give you a boy result...not sure what will give you the girl result though.

I was just doing it for fun, but I realized that since it's just testing the ph of the pee, it would probably work better if I ate and drank the same things I was eating and drinking when I conceived (I conceived around labor day and I ate pretty much nothing but grilled chicken and veggies, for a week, so it was easy for me!)

I boiled some water and added 1/2 of a cut up cabbage and took it off the stove and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I poured the cabbage water in 2 clear glasses, and then I added an equal amount of pee to one glass (and topped of the cabbage-water-only glass, just for looks!) and then I took a picture.

I couldn't decide if it was fluorescent purple or pink, but OH said it looks girl to him, so we will see!

Don't worry, I am not basing what color to paint the nursery on this test, it's just for fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->