My chart is triphasic for the first time ever... but at 5dpo! UPDATE 8DPO!!

I'm so used to is there a line, is there not and nearly positives, that when I saw this I almost fainted. I've been told there was zero chance of natural conception. I just can't believe it!

I'm so used to is there a line, is there not and nearly positives, that when I saw this I almost fainted. I've been told there was zero chance of natural conception. I just can't believe it!

That is amazing so happy for you xx

So excited for you. Can't wait to see your test in the morning. Do you have a frer? That's so so so amazing.

You ladies are amazing!

Eurgh, I hate frers! I got an instant second line, clear as day, appear before my eyes, I burst into tears... now it's barely visible. I guess it's still so early at 4pm at 8dpo.

rps20181214_165212.jpg rps20181214_165313.jpg

You ladies are amazing!

Eurgh, I hate frers! I got an instant second line, clear as day, appear before my eyes, I burst into tears... now it's barely visible. I guess it's still so early at 4pm at 8dpo.

View attachment 1050654 View attachment 1050656

FWIW, last cycle FRER did this to me. I had to switch to the new walgreens pink dye tests which have a sensitivity of 10mui. They were much easier to see and read and never gave me an evap or indent line like FRER. FRER lines literally disappeared on me after a few minutes just like this one did you.

Don't give up hope yet especially since it's so early.

FWIW, last cycle FRER did this to me. I had to switch to the new walgreens pink dye tests which have a sensitivity of 10mui. They were much easier to see and read and never gave me an evap or indent line like FRER. FRER lines literally disappeared on me after a few minutes just like this one did you.

Don't give up hope yet especially since it's so early.

Thank you so much for this, it is so lovely to hear, and it means a lot to know I'm not alone!

I think I'll try and wait a couple of days and see what happens, it's easier over the weekend with my dh keeping me distracted! I'm due in 1-3 days time, but I always spot for around 4 to 5 days leading up to af, so I think waiting is a good idea!

Last edited:
The FRERs did the same thing to me but I'm definitely pregnant. I got two very faint BFPs at 8dpo and then at 9dpo I got a faint BFPs but more visible. They were alot darker but the 9dpo faded away!! When you're that early it isn't enough HCG to make it dark so whatever it does detect will fade over time. But I believe you're definitely pregnant. I waited 4 days before testing again. I'll show you what mine looked like. 8dpo I won't post bc I didn't capture the lines on camera.

Lightest is 9dpo. And then 11dpo, and the two dollar tests I think maybe 16+ not sure. But the first dollar test one faded away too!

IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg IMG_20181207_000410688.jpg IMG_20181209_195637833.jpg IMG_20181213_183356968.jpg

That's so good to know, thank you! And thank you for saying you think I'm pregnant! It is so great to read those words. I feel pregnant, I feel like I even smell weird!

My temps still look good too

Screenshot_20181215-082133.png

Lol omg yeah heightened senses!!! I truly believe that you are. The line will definitely get darker!

I really hope so! I'm suddenly feeling very pessimistic though as my boobs have stopped hurting and I had a tiny bit of spotting. I'm fearing the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->