My chart is triphasic for the first time ever... but at 5dpo! UPDATE 8DPO!!

I'm so sorry! Did you start a true flow? I hate to say this but it sounds like a chemical to me, especially since your LP was longer than normal.

I felt like I had the flu like that a few days during my last cycle which was a chemical, and my lines were light and inconsistent. That flu like feeling is actually my first sign every time I'm pregnant.

I am so sorry to hear about the cramps and spotting. Please keep us updated! Sending you love and hugs!

I'm so sorry! Did you start a true flow? I hate to say this but it sounds like a chemical to me, especially since your LP was longer than normal.

I felt like I had the flu like that a few days during my last cycle which was a chemical, and my lines were light and inconsistent. That flu like feeling is actually my first sign every time I'm pregnant.

I am so sorry to hear about the cramps and spotting. Please keep us updated! Sending you love and hugs!

I know, I think it must be a chemical too. I'm okay, I think I'm more used to the disappointment than the success, but part of me is hoping that I'll stop bleeding and my body will surprise me! I'm also glad I have the doctors this week, it gives me something to focus on.

It's turned heavy today so I'm sure now, plus a huge temp dip. I'm sad but I'm trying to see the positives as I must have opened my tube enough for this to happen, that in itself is a miracle!

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm also glad that you'll have more chances! that is def a blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->