My chart is triphasic for the first time ever... but at 5dpo! UPDATE 8DPO!!

@amoreamy I hope everything is okay. Thinking of you and I've got everything crossed for good news for you :hugs:

Thank you! Just an update, I had on and off brown spotting yesterday and have had some again this morning, just when I wipe, but that is normal for me leading up to af, so I'm starting to feel like maybe something was there and now it's not. I feel like I'm letting you guys down!

I have to think that even if this was a little something that is huge news, as it means I'm actually starting to heal my body in order to get my bfp. I'm also seeing the doctor about a second round of ivf next week so there's hope!

Oh I'm sorry @amoreamy. You are not letting us down, were just hoping with you and rooting for you. Hope it's not af on her way but glad you have a plan if it is. Hugs!

I know I'm silly! The spotting is much lighter than normal, my boobs are hurting again and I'm feeling queasy again so it's all a little up and down! My temps are still high which is good.

Your not letting anyone down hun we were just all rooting for you hoping and praying for you :) :hugs: xx

Checking in to see how you're feeling and what's going on with the spotting. Have you continued testing? I wanted to ask for an update on your chart also.

And you're not letting anyone down. You're sharing your journey with us which is so special. It gives a lot of us something to do to keep us from going crazy while we wait for our turns. And every time a little bean makes it, it gives us all hope and joy.

I hope you're doing okay!

Hey ladies, sorry for the lack of update. I haven't updated because I haven't been sure what's happening. I woke up on Saturday morning thinking af is here, that very distinctive feeling, you know! But nothing happened, I've just had light on/off spotting. I tested a few times over the weekend with cheapies and bfn, and then I had a temp drop yesterday (Monday) and I felt really fluey yesterday. My temp jumped up higher than ever today. Still spotting! I just don't know what's happening! I've always had a short luteal phase, so to even make it to 12dpo today is progress!

Screenshot_20181218-091008.png

My ic today with fmu

There's definitely a pink line irl, just super light. Hoping this could be a sticky part 2!

rps20181218_111209.jpg IMG_20181218_105825.jpg

Also I checked my cp and its so high I can't feel it.

I see that line also hope it progresses for you and your chart looks good :) xx

I can't believe it ladies, all of a sudden huge painful cramps and heavier spotting. I'm definitely out. I'm gutted after a temp rise and a line but I guess sometimes none of it makes any sense. Thank you so much for your support, it's been so reassuring to have this thread through all the uncertainty. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->