My chart is triphasic for the first time ever... but at 5dpo! UPDATE 8DPO!!

amoreamy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! In my over 100 (yep!) charts I've never had a triphasic chart, but this month it's happened! But the triphasic shift is at 5dpo which seems too early. I'm confused!

Screenshot_20181212-111839.png

Hi amoreamy! So sorry that the road TTC has been such a long one for you. For a chart to be triphasic, I think the second shift has to be at least 7 DPO. Perhaps someone else can weigh in and confirm that?

I don't remember when the shift has to take place but I think Faye is right. Either way, it's looking GREAT!!!

Thank you ladies! I think 7 to 10 dpo is the average, so I guess I was thinking maybe I was just the lower side of average! Wishful thinking of course! My dh said that if I have another temp rise it would be Jurassic and we'd be cooking a little dinosaur :p

My temp has stayed up today which is great, I guess we'll find out!

Screenshot_20181213-070309.png

Does triasphic mean implantation? I had implantation bleeding in one of my pregnancies at 5dpo so maybe it's possible that early? Not sure about charts as I never understood mine when i used to do it on FF

Does triasphic mean implantation? I had implantation bleeding in one of my pregnancies at 5dpo so maybe it's possible that early? Not sure about charts as I never understood mine when i used to do it on FF

Exactly, it's supposed to indicate that implantation has happened and the bean is producing higher levels of progesterone, so your temp goes up. Very reassuring to read you had ib at 5dpo!

I thought I'd poas in the middle of the day at 7dpo! I went out straight away as I wasn't expecting anything and came back to a vvvvvf line. I know it doesn't count and you can barely see it in a photo, but obviously now I'm like... can I get a teeny weeny bit excited?!

rps20181213_153529.jpg

I have absolutely no experience with charting. So I can’t give you any insight.

I do think I see a the faintest line though which is expected if your DPO is correct.

I hope it progresses for you! I’ll keep fingers and toes crossed for you :winkwink:

I see the teeniest, tiniest bit of a line too! But don't let your OPKs touch your HCG strips...it will sometimes turn them positive!

7dpo is still super early, so I can't wait for the next tests!

Thank you ladies! Don't worry, I've been doing this for so long, they were both extremely dry at this point!

Didn't want to read and run :) wow so sorry for you long ttc journey :hugs: just jumping on to say good luck and hoping to see a positive test :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->