My chips tasted of egg!

Mummy.kt

Reaction score
I never noticed this with my DS but this time my taste is all over and smell too. Also cravings, which I thought it was too early thought they came later.
Had sickness for a while and not been able to look at food etc. it's started getting better today so I managed chips dipped in salad cream usually yummy.... But NO they tasted of egg, I tried the chips on their own drank water tried again and still tasted of egg! Normally like egg but not now lol

Anyone else experiencing things like this?

Salad cream actually has emulsified egg yolk in it doesn't it? I can't stand mayo at the moment even though I normally don't mind it!

Yeah it does but can't normally taste it and it was at the side of my plate not on the chips lol.

Yeah it does but can't normally taste it and it was at the side of my plate not on the chips lol.

I have a muchly heightened sense of taste and smell so I pick up on all sorts of things I don't usually.

My sense of smell is insane right now... and I don't like it! I threw up the other day just opening the fridge (just too many different food smells at once I think). I can't eat a thing that has any smell to it at all!

The strangest thing is water... it tastes like dog $h!t smells to me, if that makes any sense. It makes me wonder if something is slightly off with our water quality and my body is trying to tell me something :haha:

I don't remember what it was, but when I was 6 weeks I was eating something, and it had a completely opposite flavor to me... I really wish I could remember

My sense of smell is making me sick a lot lately. Two nights ago the smell of eggs frying make me vomit, it was the worst smell I have ever smelt in my life. Thought it was just the eggs then last night bacon was being fried and again smelt exactly the same and made me want to hurl. I have come to the conclusion it is fried food now.

I am living off microwave meals at the moment because nothing else is staying down really. The small portions are helping. Sickness not good for me at all at the moment, have lost 1st since going to doctor at 5+3 for routine appointment. Luckily I am overweight to begin with but it is not pleasant in the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->