My copper coil strings have vanished!!

katy1985

Reaction score
Hi,
I've had a copper coil for almost 3 years with no issues. Had my smear last week, where she said she could see the strings, now I can't feel them and I always have been able to! I'm going to ring the doctors Monday, but has anyone else experienced this?

Check with your dr or practice nurse, I'm sure they will locate the for you. My niece had an issue, they'd cut the string short. She was needing treatment for endometriosis so had them sort it at the same time.

Last edited:
Keeping this updated for anyone who might read this in the future....
So I went to the hospital for them to check my coil, after the nurse and then doctor searching thoroughly!! it is still no where to be found so I'm booked in for an ultrasound next week.

How odd! I hope that they can find it on the ultrasound ❤️

Oh cxxp! Sorry it's not been simple. Let us know how it goes. Xx

Oh how frustrating. I hope they figure out whats going on for you <3.

Update, they found them on the ultrasound, in situ so all good Has made me a little untrusting of the little thing though so might have it taken out anyway!!

So glad they found it, you must be relieved. There are so many options out there, its always worth doing a bit of research to see if there's anything youd possibly prefer at this stage in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->