my db is ovulating!

Carolina

Reaction score
i still havnt got a positive ovulation test but i havnt given up hope yet! my boyfriend tested his urine and he got a second faint line!? i though you would only get that if you have the female hormones in your system? i thought it was a good sign that i was at least getting a second line but my bf is just as likely to get a bfp at the moment!:rofl::dohh:

all men have some female hormones in them... it goes back to the:
XX makes a female
XY makes a male
so the male still has a female X chromosome.. that might be why, but then again I could be completely wrong.. lol :rofl:

:rofl: I can just imagine the look on my DH's face if I asked him to POAS! Well done Carolina!!!:rofl:

On a serious note, have you thought about another brand of tests?

id email company and tell them! cud mean freebies!

:rofl:

Now id be worried if it were a pregnancy test and it was positive!

ive emailed the company so i will let you know what they say!:rofl:

If both of you are ovulating - does that mean you have double the chance of one of you getting pg????? :rofl:

Sinead

lol thats a funny one !
But really maybe u should try a different band or go docs ask for a blood test because it will show in your blood if you ovulated or not (though really it could just be the test ? hmm)

they didnt really give me a proper reply just repeated that you need 2 lines the same darkness etc etc! im meant ot be ovulating today and still a negaitve does anyone know of anyone who got pregnant even though they kept getting negatives on ov tests? Feeling a bit hopeless today!

Im getting bloods done on tuesday as the doctor had already booked me in for this and said it has to be day 21 of your cycle to get the bloods done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->