my due date:(

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls so tomorrow is officially my due date:cry::cry::cry::cry:

i cant believe its been 4months since i lost Lily. i really cant imagine that i would have a little baby in my arms now. to be honest im not as upset as i thought id be, as odd as that sounds!! i thought id be a total wreck but im calm and i realise that crying my eyes out and being angry all day wont do me any good.

I really had hoped i would be pregnant again by now but it just hasnt happened.... im really hoping it will soon and i know Lily will help me along! I would never have gotten through these past few months without all of you lovely inspirationl women. thanks so much for all your love and support through good days and bad! tomorrow will def be a bad day but as i always say... every day may not be good but theres something good in every day. so ill just look out for my something good tomorrow and know its from my little girl watching me and who will always be with me.

Lily i will always love you with my whole heart, the world has never seen a prouder mother...and even though i didnt get to hold you in my arms i will forever hold you in my heart xxxx:hugs:

Oh god help me too when the dd comes around :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Try to be strong, you too are an inspiration for showing such positivity and proof that you can get through such a horrible loss, massive hugs and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hunny :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to send you a hug. I am dreading my dd which is 12th of July. Now less than a month away.

:cry: I am so sorry you even have to go through this , that we all have to go through this is terrible. I am glad you are not as bad as you thought. I can give advice but really I need to take my own also :cry::cry: I cry all the time but i need to realize our babies are at peace and they need us to move on, I know they want that for us. Once I understand this maybe things will get easier for me I don't know. I just want you to know my heart goes out to you and if ever you need me I am here. Your in my thoughts and prayers. XOXOXOOXOXOX
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks girls had a little cry this morning and was ok and now im crying again...very emotional day!!! feeling a little hopeless in my ttc again journey also which isnt helping. just cant believe what we have to go through as women and mothers! xxxxxxxx love to you all and thanks so much for the support

my due date is 3rd july... charlie was stillborn a 24+3weeks back in march... im not dreading the due dat too much because i see it that he already has a birthday and thats 16th March.. i find it harder thinking i shuld be coming up to 38 weeks pregnant :(

thinking of you xxx

I didn't know what to do on my due date - It was just another sad day that underlined what should have been and what wasn't. I really hope that today has passed gently for you, I know I am not there in person with you, but I (and I know many others on here) will be thinking of you and your family and of course darling Lily today x

thinking of you and your family today. Hope it hasnt been too hard on you :hugs: :hugs:

Hope today has been kind and that Lily has shown you somehow that she is with you in your heart.

Floaty kisses to Lily and hugs to you today hun xxxx

thanks so much girls, its so odd cause yesterday i got a call for a job interview that would really change my life for the better and ive been called back for a second interview monday so maybe my little angel was looking after me :) thanks so much for all your support it means the world to me xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->